Chapter 6

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight or Should I Walk By Again?

Chapter 6-I’m falling like a Domino

             It’s been twelve hours since we’re official, I can’t believe it. Jing now are my girlfriend, I’m so excited to meet her tomorrow. I was staring at the sky on my second floor window. Tonight will surely be a good night, I smiled when I think about Jing again. I felt something wrapped around my waist, I turned away startled. She’s stood behind me grinning.

            “Yah, you scared me Jing”

            “Night, Gyuri unnie.”

            “Why are you here?”

            “Remember you give me your spare key, so I could sneak here whenever I want.”

            She’s tightening her hug and her chin rested on my shoulder, we’re both looking at the skies. I could smell her scent from this close, it’s nice and comfort me.

            “Gyuri unnie, may I ask?”

            “Hm…What?”

            “Why are you here? Hara unnie said that you’re live in US before you stay here.”

            “I’m on my vacation”

            “Ah…so you’ll go to US again once your vacation’s over”

            “Hm…I didn’t think about that, maybe.”

            “Unnie…Can I stay here for tonight?”

            “Huh?”

            “Uh, don’t mind it. I think I need to go home since it’s late.”

            “You can stay with me for tonight, but have you asked permission from your mom to stay here? I don’t want to make her worry”

            “I already said it before I went here.”

            “So you already asked your mom even before I allow you to stay? You’re naughty girl.”

            “Kekeke, I only being like this when I’m around you”

            “Cheesy, you learn that thing from me, huh?”

            “Why? Am I not allowed to be cheesy?”

            “You’re only allowed to be cheesy when you’re with me, okay? I don’t want somebody else fall for your cheesiness.”

            “Yay, Gyuri unnie are getting jealous. I promise I won’t do that unless to my goddess girlfriend. How about that?”

            “S…Stop teasing me”

            I blushed again when I heard she called me her girlfriend. I covered my face to prevent her see me shy.

            “I’ll sleep on the couch then, good night Gyuri unnie.”

            She released her hug and leaned herself on the couch, I crossed my arms and told her to move.

            “I don’t want you to fall sick, you can sleep on the guest room Jing”

            “Okay, Gyuri unnie.”

            She stood up and saluted me, I chuckled at her. I walked to my room when she stopped me by holding my wrist.

            “I want my goodnight kiss Gyuri unnie, here”

            She pointed her cheek, I hesitated a little bit before I lifted my feet to reach her cheek. I was about to peck her cheek when she suddenly turned to face me. Our lips met, my eyes widened.

            “Yah, why you did that?”

            “Lucky, finally I can sleep peacefully”

            She jumped happily and closed her door, I shook my head in disbelief. ‘She’s such a tease, why am I falling for her?’ I closed my door and locked it. I’m afraid she’ll pop up from nowhere when I was sleep. I looked at the ceiling, tried remembering what happen to me this day. I blushed when I thought about the kiss, I pulled my blanket and covered my face before I fell asleep.

            I was awake at night when I heard a sound from Jing’s room. I walked and came in to her room, I saw her angelic face. I smiled when I found out that Jing’s snored. I sat beside her bed and brushed her hair lightly, ‘I could see her sleeping beauty face, kekeke’ I thought to myself and giggled.  

             I kissed her forehead when she grabbed my waist all of sudden, I fell on top of her.

            “Gyuri unnie…yum, yum, give me back my muffin”

            I thought she was waking up, but she still sleep while hugging me. ‘Uh, I can’t move. Why she’s so strong? What should I do?’. I keep thinking until I fell asleep.

            I could feel her breathe, it tickled my neck. I rubbed my face when she was waking up and started to yell.

            “Waaaa….Gyuri unnie? Why are you here?”

            She jumped up from the bed suddenly, her hair in a mess.

            “Thanks to you I only sleep for two hours, Jing”

            “I asked you, why are you here on my bed and sleep next to me?”

            “I woke up in the mid night because you snored and it disturbed me, so I came to your room.”

            “So?”

            “What did you expect me to say?”

            “What did you do to me last night?”

            “Nothing just brushed your hair and…”

            “And what?”

            “I kissed your forehead, but you pulled me while you’re asleep so we ended up sleep together.”

            “Just that?”

            “Yeah”

            “You’re just kissed my forehead?”

            “Yeah, what do you expect me to do, Jing?”

            “I thought you kiss my lips.”

            “I don’t want to take an advance from my sleeping girlfriend.”

            “But you already did”

            “Huh?”

            “Why don’t you kiss me on the lips?”

            “W…why should I kiss you on the lips?”

            “*sighed* forget it, let’s have a breakfast I’m hungry.”

            “Yah, Jing. You didn’t answer my question. Fine, come here and sit down”

            I brought her and sat her on the bed, I leaned closer to catch her lips. Before we’re kissing I saw her closed her eyes and grinned. ‘Aish, this girlfriend of mine, she’s controlling me.’

***

This is the last update for today, thanks for comments and subscribes. See you later, my faithful readers.

P.S. I'll post the sequel of Blame My Stupid Heart once I ended this fanfic, 2 chapter more. How is it? Are you excited just like me? Hahaha, i'm still writing the plot though, kekeke.