Chapter 5

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight or Should I Walk By Again?

Chapter 5- If That’s Okay with You

            I woke up in the morning, I stood up but still felt dizzy so I walked slowly to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, I put the tower on my head and went out from the bathroom.

            “Gyuri unnie”

            “Woah….You scared me”

            I said that and leaned on the bathroom door, saw Jiyoung in front of me that close really made me surprised. She looked at me in the eyes seriously, she even walked closer to me.

            “Why did you kiss me last night? Even you said that you dare me to be yours.”

            “Huh? I didn’t remember that.”

            “Of course you’re not, you’re drunk last night.”

            “Ah…That kiss, I remember now.”

            I said while I put my hand on my head and hit it lightly. I saw Jiyoung blushed when I said about the kiss thing.

            “Are you going to apologize to me?”

            “Huh? What for?”

            “For forced a kiss on me, Gyuri unnie.”

            “Should I ask your apologize?”

            “Yes you should, say that last night was just an accident because you were drunk.”

            “I don’t want to say it to you”

            “WHAT? Unnie, I can’t believe it. Fine, I won’t see you again for my entire life.”

            I held her wrist before she went out from my home, I need to talk to her and I didn’t want her to get mad at me. She’s scary when she’s angry, but her face is still cute though.

            “Let’s have a talk, please sit down first.”

            I led her to the couch, we’re sat next to each other. She’s silent and didn’t move at all when I started to talk.    

            “Listen Jiyoung, I don’t want to admit what I didn’t think it’s wrong.”

            “So you were just said that kissed me isn’t wrong for you.”

            “That’s because I love you and I did it not because I drunk, okay I admit it that last night I was a little bit drunk but my feeling towards you is not a mistake.”

            “Uh…Why you could say that casually?”

            “Huh?”

            “I…I think I need to go, see you later Gyuri unnie”

            Jiyoung stood up and walked trough the door but once again I held her wrist, now I even cornered her against the wall.

            “Please be my girlfriend, Kang Jiyoung”

            I said it seriously to her, she was so shocked to hear my confession to her. I could see it, since she didn’t say any words. She gripped my hand and pushed me to the wall, my hands was above my head, she stared at me angrily.

            “I’m not an easy girl that you could date, ms. Park Gyuri”

            “Listen, I never think you’re an easy girl. I only want you to know the truth, that’s all. If you don’t like me, you can reject me. I’ll accept whatever your decision.”

            I said calmly, she looked at my hands that she gripped. She held my left hand and asked me again.

            “Why you’re wearing the ring on you left hand?”

            “Oh, this is my engagement ring.”

            “YOU WHAT? YOU’RE SOMEONE ELSE FIANCE AND YET YOU ASKED ME TO BE YOURGILFRIEND?”

            “Uh, stop yelling Jiyoung”

            I took off my ring in front of her, she looked confused but still anger was written on her face.

            “I used to be Tiffany’s fiancé, she’s my childhood friend and we’re engaged because it was arranged by or father, beside that she’s married already. I’m sure she’s happy right now.”

            “She’s cheated on you?”

            “No, from the first time I know we didn’t mean for each other. The engagement was already cancelled three days ago.”

            “Why you should experience this again? Someone that you love was cheated on you, and yet you still could smile?”

            “Like I said earlier to you, I’m willing to do anything to make people around me happy even if that means I should sacrifice myself.”

            “Gyuri unnie.”

            “You can go home now, Jiyoung”

            I patted her head lightly I tried to go but once again she gripped my hands above my head.

            “We’re only meeting for eight day, how could you say that you love me?”

            “Do you believe in love at first sight? That’s what I feel for you.”

            I flashed a smile to her again when suddenly I felt her lips touched my forehead. I blushed when she leaned closer to my face, she grinned to me.

            “I love you too Gyuri unnie.”

            She said while she released her grip, I could feel my face redden. I lowered my face since I didn’t want her to see me like this. Once again she kissed me, now on my nose.

            “Did you know you’re cute when you’re embarrassed?”

            “Stop teasing me Jing, uh…”

            I was mad at her for teasing me but her lips brushed mine, so I couldn’t say anything more. She hugged me while we’re still sharing a kiss. We’re just stood and didn’t move at all until she pulled out our kiss. I think my face redden more because she’s now laughing so hard in front of me.

            I covered my face when she back hugged me, she whispered to me that made me blushed more.

            “You’re mine Gyuri unnie, you’re my goddess girlfriend from now.”

            She ran away to her home and left me alone, I was so embarrassed right now.

            “Uh…Kids these day, why they are so brave.”

***

Hello, welcome for the new subscriber. Now i'm curious, may i have 8 subscribers when this fic end?kekeke. I hope so, since i have low expectation,haha. Thanks for keep comments, my readers. I'll update another chapter later, see you soon.