...Nothing Stays a Secret Forever

A Secret Life

 

 

G-Dragon POV:

The ringing woke him up. He waited a few moments for it to stop, only for it to keeping ringing. He opened his eyes and looked at his surroundings until he realized that he was in a hotel room still in the Philippines. He groaned as he sat up and saw the caller id on his phone.

“Manager-hyung” he muttered groggily.

“Jiyong get dressed. I called the other members already and we’re going to have an emergency group meeting.”

He sighed. “Hyung, if this about me getting drunk last night because Kiko dumped me---

His manager interrupted him. “Forget Kiko. This is a bigger issue. I reserved the restaurant downstairs, so come meet us in 45mins.” He hung up.

G-dragon resignedly took a quick shower put on his dark jeans, a white tee, his back sunglasses and entered the elevator. As he waited for the elevator to arrive downstairs his thoughts drifted back to Kiko. He smiled as he recalled their first meeting how automatically drawn to her he was. Then his smile faded, when he thought of how things had gone downhill after he announced their relationship. Initially, he didn’t want to announce to his relationship for he was aware how jealous fans could get, but Kiko assured him that she would stay with him no matter what. Then months later after threats and verbal abuse she broke up with him. Not that he blamed her, but he thought that if anyone in the world would understand him it would her. His thoughts were jarred as the elevator doors opened.

He walked towards the restaurant and was escorted to a private room. Seated were the members.

“Hyung!! How are you feeling?” cried Daesung and Seungri they ran to him.

G-dragon smiled reassuredly. “I’m fine.” He turned to TOP and Taeyang. “What’s going on?” he asked.

Taeyang shrugged. “Don’t know.”

G-dragon eyed Seungri suspiciously. “You didn’t go to a club and do something you shouldn’t have, did you?”

Daesung, TOP, and Taeyang snickered.

Seungri looked hurt. “Hyung! How could you ask me that? You know me.”

G-dragon was not swayed. “Yeah I know you, that’s why I’m asking”.

Before Seungri could say anything the manager came in… with YG.

The members were dumbstruck, but quickly bowed. G-dragon was caught off guard. He wondered what was so important that he had to fly out and meet them, rather than waiting until they got back to Korea? He looked at the members and saw that they were thinking the same thing.

YG spoke first. “You must be surprised to see me here, right?” They nodded still dazed. He indicated for them to sit.

 

As they took their sits he spoke. “It has come to my attention that an incident has occurred.”

All the members looked at Seungri accusingly. Seungri widened his eyes and shook his head violently, his eyes pleading.

“Whatever it was it wasn’t me!”

YG chuckled. “No, but most of the time it is you.” Seungri was relieved, but pouted and muttered “…the hyungs treatment me so bad.” Loud enough for them to hear, but they smiled and rolled their eyes.

YG turned to G-dragon. “Actually the person I came to speak to was you. I want to say that as you’re hyung I am sorry about Kiko.”  G-dragon smiled grimly and thanked him. “But the main reason I am here was because of this.” He indicated to his Ipad. 

 

The Ultimate Pop news

Just a day after his split with Mizuhara Kiko, Kwon Jiyong commonly known as G-dragon, announced on his Me2Day page that he has his eye on a new girl: Diana Lee. The Korean Ideal Sensation posted the following message on his page: “New celebrity crush: Diana Lee. Fell for her at her Philippines concert. When is she coming to South Korea? Let's meet up ;)”

The post sparked an Internet firestorm, sending millions of fans into a curious frenzy. Diana Lee has been one of the top searches on the Internet since the post. A column on gossip magazine “The Kpop All Access Gossip News” appropriately named “Her Secret Life,” created to uncover Lee’s identity, has reportedly hit one million in just one day. It is one of the many launched sites dedicated to exposing the pop’s idol’s well hidden-identity. Lee had just finished her tour in the Philippines, but her management company states that she is seriously contemplating her Korean debut.

G-dragon was speechless. All of a sudden he remembered going to her concert. He and the members were fans, and when they heard of her concert they immediately bought tickets. But because he was sad about the breakup with Kiko he got drunk, went into his Me2Day account...and declared his crush on Diana Lee to show that he was over Kiko. He winced looking at the article that in his drunken state was such a good idea. He looked at s to gauge their reactions. All of them were surprised and quiet.

Seungri was the first to speak. "Wow, Hyung!! Congratulations I think this is worse than all the things I've done." he said, smiling cheekily.

G-dragon ignored him and looked worriedly at YG."Hyung, what do we do?"

"You date her."

"What!?!?!"
 

Hanuel POV:

Back in the U.S.

"What!?!?!?", cried Hanuel.

She looked at her manager and at Mark Allen, the CEO of her management company PULSE Entertainment expecting them to say they were joking, unfortunately they looked dead serious.

Moments ago she had been called into a meeting with her manager and CEO. She was shown the article that was published about her and G-dragon of BIGBANG. She was flattered obviously the boy was hot and she enjoyed their music. But dating him was an entirely different issue.

"WHY???" she asked Mark.

"Remember how we talked about you, debuting in Korea in the future?" She nodded. "Well, because of this post your name has been the most searched in Asia and already I have offers from producers asking to work with you for a Korean album. And since you were going to back to Korea for school, you can do both."

"What if I'm mobbed by his crazy fans?"

"Since you were going to wear disguise at school anyway no one will recognize you as Diana Lee."

She was getting a headache. "So let me get this straight. You're basically pimping me out, using the popularity of YG for my Korean debut? There's no way YG is ok with this."

Mark smiled. "He was the one who came up with the idea."

G-dragon POV:

He was frustrated and looked at YG. "What do we get out of this? She gets to use this as an opportunity to get attention. What's in it for us?"

"I've been thinking about the group's advancement into America. This is a great chance for us to break into the American market, and make our name be known. So that by pretending to date her both sides benefit."

G-dragon was still unconvinced. YG continued. "Jiyong, as a leader you should think of how you're choices will impact not only yourself, but your members, as well."

G-dragon looked at s. They meet his gaze and he felt that they would support any decision that he made. Then he thought of the obstacles and struggles that they faced in their trainee days and debut.

G-dragon/Hanuel POV:

"I 'll do it."

________________________________________________________________________________________ 

The next day

OKAY SRSLY WHO THE $%#! IS THIS CHICK!

"The KPop All Access Gossip News" by Hwang Jackie

Welcome New Readers!!!  For those that have been checking thanks for supporting my new column "Her Secret Life." I am happy to announce that we've surpassed 1 millions views! Hopefully Diana Lee is watching this. 

I just have to say....is it just me or did this come out of ing nowhere? I went from knowing vaguely knowing who she is to seeing her on every celebrity or fashion website that is oh-so-obsessed with her high fashion wardrobe. I'm not sure what is more frustrating the fact that G-Dragon declared his love for her or that WE DON'T KNOW HER REAL IDENTITY!

Anyway being the faithful V.I.P that I am, I studied up on this girl. She came out a little more than a year ago opening for celebs such as Rihanna, Lady Gaga and many more. Then the rest of America caught on. Then Europe and apparently Australia as well. It seems the rest of the world had a huge for this girl before any of us Koreans caught on.

Psh.

Okay, I listened to her music it was fine. I'll say that much. Sure, she can dance. Whatever. But why is she keeping her identity such a secret? Does she have a horrible criminal record or something? Is she a psycho-maniac killer? What i can say for now is that I'll continue keeping you all posted on the last news that comes out. And I'll do a little digging myself (you know how good I am at it).

Diana Lee, if you're reading just know that... nothing stays a secret forever


__________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you to new subscribers!!! ^^ This chapter took me a long time to write. I'm not entirely happy with it, but you all like it XD. Please comment so that I can know how I'm doing.