Hmm...wonder if she's single?

A Secret Life

 

 

G-Dragon POV:

“She thought you were a kidnapper!” guffawed the members hysterically.

I glared at them and noted with satisfaction that they quited down.

“Are..are..you G-Dragon from BIGBANG?” she stuttered..

While the security guard looked on in shock.

I raised my eyebrow.“So you’re pretending that you didn’t know who I was and didn’t steal my bag?”

Her eyes widened and she vehemently shook her head in denial.

“No! I didn’t even recognize you! And I’m not crazy enough to still anyone’s bag!” She took a deep breath and ran her hand through her hair, nervously.

“Look I’m sorry I hit you, ok?” She paused. “Although you did kinda look like a creeper just staring at me.” I frowned and heard the members giggle. She continued. “I’m-I’m just a normal college student and I don’t know anything about your bag, but this one’s mine.” She looks sincere, I thought. But there was a slight hesitance in her words, as if she were lying somehow. I shook my head, Don’t believe her, she’s just a thief.

“I’ll forget this ever happened just hand over my backpack.”

She backed up and clutched onto the backpack even tighter. “This is mine! You can look inside check!”

She has no shame, I thought. “I don’t have to. Do you how much one of these is worth? I don’t think that a normal college student would be able to afford it. So just give it back and we’ll move on.”

“But-

I cut her off and leaned in closely to her face. “Or I can have Seungri over here take pictures of where you hit me and sue you for battery and stealing from me.”

I called out to Seungri. “Right, Seungri?”

“Y-es. Yes!” Seungri answered timidly.

 She looked pissed. “You bastar-

I smiled a -eating grin. “You see the choice is really up to you.” I stifled a laugh, it was fun watching her get mad.

I can see her thinking about this and after a while she narrows her eyes.

“You really are a front running douche bag, you know that?
” she said and shoved the backpack to my chest. “Forget it, this isn’t worth all this trouble.” And with that I watched as she took her suitcase and walked away.

I expelled a breath and felt strangely empty.

“Hyung, you know you’re scary right?” said Seungri.

Daesung spoke all of a sudden. “You know I feel bad for her for some reason.

“Yeah, she didn’t seem like a thief to me,” said Taeyang.

I sighed tiredly. “Once Seunghyun hyung comes we’ll leave and visit YG hyung. The we’ll forget all about this.”

TOP POV:

Where are the members?

I told Taeyang I was going to the bathroom when instead I was getting ice cream. The members always get on me about eating ice cream, so I lied and sneaked off to get ice cream. Only I didn’t have any money so I took Jiyong’s backpack to find some money. But when I came back they were gone. Ugh,I’m going to have to go find them.

I was just finishing up my ice cream when someone walked right past me a little too close. Startled I almost lost my balance. I caught myself, but got ice cream all over me. Just when I’m about give him an earful, I heard her apologize and realized he was a she.

“I’m sorry did I bump you?” she asked concerned.

“No, I’m good.” I said mournfully, looking at the remnants of my ice cream.

“You sure you’re ok?” she persisted.

I looked at her for the first time. The first thing I noticed were her eyes. They were an amazing light green. A startling contrast to her dark hair.

Her hair was short with bangs that artfully framed her face. As I looked at her closely there was something familiar about her, I just couldn’t place it.

“I’m fine,” I say aware that I’m staring at her.

“Good.” She didn’t smile back or ask anything else. She seemed eager to be on her way. I watched as she walked away and exited the airport. She seemed upset somehow, I had this wild urge to grab her hand, stop her, and ask what was bothering her, when I saw the members.

“Hyung! You missed it! This girl just accused Jiyong of trying to kidnap her and then hit him in the face! It was epic!” said Seungri laughing in hysterics.

I look at them in disbelieve and laugh. “Really?”

Taeyang tried not to smile. “Jiyong’s cheek is starting to get swollen.”

I look at Jiyong and my eyes widened. “Wah! She really did a number on you!” I bit my lip trying not to laugh because he looked upset.

“She was really pretty too with big green eyes,” said Seungri dreamily.

I thought of the girl I bumped into earlier and smiled. “I like her already.”

Jiyong snorted. “Don’t get your hopes up. She’s a thief.”

“Yeah its too bad she stole hyung’s backpack,” said Daesung regretfully.

I stilled and winced. “Um…you mean this backpack?” I said holding up a red MCM backpack.

They looked at the backpack ‘Oh ’ written all over their faces. Jiyong looked dazed as he looked through the one he was holding.

He got red and looked up at them. “ This one isn’t mine…” he said holding up the girl’s backpack.

He turned to me. “Why do you have my backpack?” he demanded angrily taking it from me.

“To get money.”

“For what?”

I shifted uncomfortablely. “…Ice cream” I muttered not meeting anyone’s eyes.

“Oh, Hyung…” Daesung patted him sympathetically.

Seungri shook his head at him. “You know you have problem when you sneak off and take someone else's money just to get ice cream.”

“Addict in the worst sense of the word,” said Taeyang sadly.

I glared at Jiyong. “Anyway you should have checked the inside to see if it was yours.” That’s why she was upset.

He made a sound of frustration and ran his hands through his hair. “Ok, ok. I should have. Look, her notebook has her name and cell phone number listed. I'll call her and apologize. Now let’s go to the car and leave.”

“What’s her name?,” I asked.

 Jiyong looked. “Lee Hanuel. ”

“So’s she not a thief, she's pretty and somehow managed to beat up Jiyong hyung, while accusing him of being a kidnapper. Hmm…wonder if she’s single?" Seungri asked.

Taeyang laughed. "You wouldn't know what to do with yourself if you ran into a female of worth."

“This coming from you, Celibate?" But then Seungri rubbed his chin, as if considering the ways of the universe.

"Ah, Hyung, you're probably right. Still, a guy can dream."

“He sure can," I murmured. 

______________________________________________________

Sorry today's chapter is kinda short. But at least we get some issues resolved and we finally find out where TOP was this whole time. I say let the poor man eat his ice cream, right? LOL. I wanna say thank you to my new subscribers and I hope you comment and tell me what you think. ^-^