G-Dragon doesn’t chase girls. They chase him.

A Secret Life

 

 

G-Dragon POV:

The smile remained on my face, as I walked up the stairs to the dorm. She was different, than I imagined she’d be. Refreshingly different. The way she talked back to me, energized me. The surprised look on her face when I insisted we’d be friends, especially made me smile.

So, I lied. I don’t want to be friends, I want to be more than that. But if I had tried to push the issue, she would have immediately said no. This way I can slowly ease her in with my charms, after all: G-Dragon doesn’t chase girls. They chase him.

 

I stepped in the dorm and was immediately assaulted by Seungri.

“Hyung!! Noona was sooo cool!”

I laughed and looked at the members. “So I guess that means you guys like her?”

Youngbae nodded; he always liked the girls that called me on my bull. Daesung smiled; out of everyone he was the best judge of character, even though he was younger he acted like a hyung. Seungri smiled hugely. Then I looked at Seunghyun hyung and… I felt my smile strain as I remembered the earlier conversation.

‘Who do you like the best?’

 She smiled. “TOP oppa.”

He raised his brow questioningly at me. I shook my head trying not to think about it. I’m probably overthinking things…but, I couldn’t get out the image of him looking so exposed, so open, so vulnerable, after she listed why she liked him. I’ve only seen him like that a handful of times, but never with someone he’s barely met.

“When are we going to see her again?”

Startled, I looked at Seungri. “Soon, I talked to YG hyung and he’s going to have two of us collaborate on a song and MV with her.”

He jumped excitedly. “Chincha!?! Wah! I want to work with noona!” Then he paused and grinned at me. “Ah hyung! You can’t get mad at me if she decides she likes me better!”

I rolled my eyes and jokingly went to hit him. He ran and hid behind Daesung.

Youngbae chuckled. “It’s too late for that. She already said she likes Jiyong the least.”

I glared at him and he smiled. We’ve known each other for so long, he’s one of the few people who can tease me like that.

I sighed. “I’m going to my room.”

I tossed my jacket on the bed and tripped over something. I looked down and cursed. It was the backpack I had taken. With everything that was going on I had forgotten it. I looked inside and found a notebook. I intended only to call the phone listed, but…something caught my eye. They were lyrics. And I had reluctantly admit, they were good. I left a message on her phone and changed back once again. The members all stared at me as I made way to the door.

“Where are you going?” asked Youngbae.

I smiled. “Out.”

 

Hanuel POV:

I couldn’t believe it, I just finished meeting with him. And now I was headed to see him again. This time as my real self.

When I heard the message from him saying that we should meet at a cafe, I contemplated standing him up. But I really wanted my stuff back.

I fought not to turn around as I saw him smile smugly at me as he spotted me.

I sat down and he wordlessly handed me my bag. I made to get up, but he restrained me his hand on my wrist.

“What do you want?” I demanded, not even bothering to be polite.

“Aren’t you the friendly type?” G-Dragon asked sarcastically. “Actually, other than handing back your stuff back, I came to talk to you.”

“Well, that for you. I’m not talking to people tonight.”

“Come on,” he teased. “There’s no need to be cold.”

“Leave me alone,” I hissed through clenched teeth. “Go try your charming act on some tramp with low self-esteem because, I’m not falling for it.”

“Oh, I’m not interested in tramps,” he said. “That’s not my thing.”

I snorted. “Any girl who’d give you the time of day, is most definitely a tramp. No girl with taste or class or dignity would find you remotely attractive.”

Okay. That was a tiny lie.

He was the biggest arrogant jerk; I’ve had the displeasure of meeting. But…he was kind of hot. Maybe if you could put him on mute…maybe-just maybe he would be tolerable then. Otherwise, he was a piece of .

“And you do have taste and class and dignity, I assume?” he asked, grinning.

“Yes, I do.”

“That’s a shame.”

“Is this your lame attempt at flirting?’ I asked. “If it is, you fail. Epically.”

He laughed. “I never fail at flirting.” He ran his fingers through his hair and adjusted his crooked, arrogant little grin. “I’m just being friendly. Trying to have a nice little conversation.”

“Sorry. Not interested. I’m leaving.”

He fidgeted looking timid. “I’m sorry.”

I paused and looked at him to go on. He sighed reluctantly. “I’m sorry I called you a thief and that I took your bag.”

I narrowed my eyes at him. “Why do I get the feeling that you’re about to say something else?”

He smiled back. The meek timid person I had seen was gone. Replaced by his normal cockiness. He leaned forward and meet my gaze. “Come work for me.”

 

fmdsgfjdslg.jfdjeaWPEKD{QGHi!!! WHAT!?!?!?!