Hell of a first meeting, right?

A Secret Life

 

 

One Week Later

GET READY FOR US ;)

"The KPop All Access Gossip News" by Hwang Jackie

I have to two new things to report. The great news is that our boys are finally come back to Korea after a week of promotions in the Philippines. Yay!!!!! Word is swirling that they will arrive at the Incheon airport, but YG Entertainment is keeping their mouth shut as to what date and time. Sneaky bastards. Probably trying to prevent mass hysteria. Which then leads me to my next bit of news.

So it finally happened. Diana Lee is coming to Korea.

Whether it was the online petition hosted by her many fan clubs or the High Cut magazine cover (plus those loads and loads of internet searches) a week after the relationship between G-Dragon and Diana Lee has been confirmed, Lee’s people have finally decided that Koreans have worshipped her enough to be graced with a debut and tour.

Yippeeee!

Not

I know that many of you readers have taken a liking to Diana Lee, but I still remain suspicious. As long as she hasn’t come out with her real identity yet, I haven’t gotten over my theory that she is just some random chick who lip-syncs to some fat girl’s amazing voice. Or worse, some loony who is going to infect G-Dragon with the herp.

That being said here’s my latest report:

  • Diana Lee’s management group is listed as PULSE Entertainment founded by Mark Allen almost ten years ago.
  • Diana Lee’s birthday is not listed, but a Filipino blogger at her last concert reports that she announced that she would be celebrating her 21stbirthday soon, so her Korean age would be about 22.
  • During an interview she stated that her song “Heartless” was inspired by fellow label mate Devlin James. Supposedly there were reports that the two singers were involved, however both parties vehemently denied this claim and stated that they were just old childhood friends. 

These are the facts, my loves. Put them together in your Diana Lee research papers and hopefully one of you will come up with an accurate report before even I do. In the meantime keep sending me your leads, suspicions, and links. If I think something is worth investigating I’ll post it. But this far, I have to say, there hasn’t been anything worthwhile.

And one more thing to miss Lee herself: I do hope you’re ready for Korea. We can be nice, but we can also be oh so mean. :)

 

Hanuel POV:

How the hell did I get here??? Hanuel asked herself again as she sat in her uncomfortable airplane seat. After her meeting with her management group she had to explain to her family what the situation was. Her parents were understandable confused, while her brother was elated to have her sister be G-Dragon’s girlfriend, well… ‘fake’ girlfriend. She spent the following days packing and getting her disguise ready insuring no one would recognize her. She persuaded Mark to allow her to go to Korea as herself, rather than Diana Lee so as to not draw media attention right away. Her Diana Lee disguise consisted of a long highlighted light brown wig and her usual brown contacts that hid her bright green eyes. Then as herself she decided to keep the darkness of her hair, but then cut it into an edgy cut that barely reached her jawbone along with bangs angled across her face. It accentuated her high cheekbones and emphasized the color of her green eyes.

Suddenly the pilot announced that the plane as arrived at the Incheon airport. Sighing she brought her mind back to what was to come. She would have to be cautious so that her real identity was not found. She briefly debated showing G-Dragon her real identity, then quickly dispelled the notion. She had no idea who he really was or what his intentions were. She stood up and quickly departed from the plane anxious to arrive at the safeness of her apartment complex. Following the other passengers she stood looking and waiting her luggage to arrive.

While waiting she noticed four individuals dressed in sunglasses and extremely fashionable clothing waiting for their luggage as well. She spotted her red MCM backpack and then stood waiting for black suitcase. However, she noticed that one of them in a red leather jacket kept glancing at her and then whispered something to his friends, which made them quickly look at her. She nervously touched her hair, surely they didn’t recognize her right??? As they kept glancing at her she began to feel paranoid, she should have listened to Mark when he insisted that she not go by herself.

Wait. Was Red Leather Jacket checking me out?

Oh My God he WAS!! Red Leather Jacket totally checked me out!!

What if he’s part of some kind of airport slavery ring? What if he hangs out here all the time looking for young tourists to kidnap and sell? Although… he looked kind of familiar, but it was hard to tell because sunglasses obscured his face.

Okay. Okay, its safe he’s not looking anymore.

Yes!!! Finally spotted my suitcase, and quickly stole a glance towards red leather jacket and his friends, in case she needed to identify them to airport security.

RED LEATHER JACKET WAS STILL LOOKING THIS WAY!! Oh God, what could he want from her??

G-Dragon POV:

G-Dragon watched as the woman he was looking at squirmed. He and the members had just arrived at the Incheon Airport and were waiting for their luggage when he noticed her. He could tell nervous by the way she kept glancing around, while waiting for her stuff. Did she recognize them?? Is that why she acted so strange?? He watched as she grabbed a red MCM backpack from the conveyor belt, while he was still waiting for his. Several minutes passed and his backpack didn’t show up.

He turned to s and whispered to them.

“Hey, do you see that girl over the one with the short dark hair?

“Ah, hyung the one you were checking out?” asked Daesung wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

He rolled his eyes. “I wasn’t checking her out!”

“Why? She looks cute,” added Taeyang while looking at her.

 “I wasn’t checking her out!” repeated G-Dragon.

Seungri smiled knowingly. “Hyung, don’t lie. You're looking at that chick like you want to roll her up in a taco and put your hot sauce all over her."

The three cracked up laughing at G-Dragon.

He glared at Seungri. “You know you’re not funny, right?

Seungri smiled right back. “I think I’m hilarious.”

G-Dragon shook his head in defeat and looked at the conveyor belt his back was still not there, he glanced back at the girl discreetly.

“Where’s TOP hyung,” he asked Taeyang, while noticing the girl looked at them nervously.

“He went to the bathroom.”

He nodded. “Youngbae don’t look, but seriously I think that the girl I was talking about before took my bag” he said seriously.

Taeyang’s eyes widened. “Are you serious?”

He nodded towards the conveyor belt. “We have all our luggage except my bag. I don’t see it anywhere.”

He quickly told Daesung and Seungri his theory. While Daesung and Taeyang expressed their disbelief, Seungri nodded in agreement and turned to them.

“Remember the incident where the fan threw sunflower seeds at TOP hyung? Maybe she’s one of those crazy V.I.Ps,” added Seungri anxiously.

G-Dragon turned them and indicated, “Plus every time we look at her she becomes nervous and looks around.”

They all looked at her at that statement and as predicted the girl fidgeted uncomfortably and looked nervous. They saw her quickly leave as she took her suitcase.

G-Dragon took off. “I’m going to go confront her.”

He caught up to her.

“Excuse me.”

 He put his hand on her shoulder and she turned around.

He smiled his most devastating charming smiling, the one that left girls wanting more; he was after the self-proclaimed “Heartbreaker”.

What he was unprepared, however, was the fist that hit his face.

Hanuel POV:

She followed her punch by a kick and ran quickly once she noticed his friends hurrying over. Oh My God, she was almost kidnapped!

A security guard!! She ran over to him.

“Hi I’m Lee Hanuel and there’s this guy following me, see him over there? I think he might be a kidnapper or an operator of a slavery ring-

“Which one?” he asked urgently.

“Over there,” I said nodding my head toward Red Leather Jacket. “That one in the red leather jacket. See him? The one glaring angrily at us.”

Uh-oh looks like Red Leather Jacket and his friends are coming towards us!

“Officer! Arrest this woman she stole my bag!” he demanded pointing his finger right at me.

Offended, I clutched onto my bag tighter. “Excuse this is my bag. And if he should be arresting anyone it should be you!”

"Why, you...! You punched my ruggedly handsome face! Not once, but twice!"

I snorted. "Actually, the second time around it was a kick, you idiot!"

“Sir, this lady is the under the impression that you trying to kidnap her, is true? the security guard asked sternly.

Red Leather Jacket looked flabbergasted while his friends broke into loud laughter.

“Why..why…would I try to kidnap her?” he asked nervously, while taking off his sunglasses.

It was at this point that the security guard and I gasped. It wasn’t because he was handsome, because he was. And it wasn’t because the area where I hit him was shocking red against his pale skin. No, it was because Red Leather Jacket had a name, a name that was synonymous with every girl’s fantasy.

G-dragon. I hit and accused my ‘fake’ boyfriend of being a kidnapper.

Hell of a first meeting, right?

_______________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!!! Hope you've been enjoying the story so far. Please comment and let me know what you think.:)