Because my Kwon leadah, you have met your match.

A Secret Life

 

 

Hanuel POV:

“What the hell I am going to do?” I growled in frustration in my apartment. Luckily, YG had accommodated me with my own apartment, furnishings, and appliances.  I collapsed on the coach and looked at the clock. In a few hours I would have to meet YG and G-Dragon. Her boyfriend.

I had heard rumors that he was arrogant and cold. But I didn’t expect the rumors to be true. I mean really? Who threatens to sue someone over a bag? I winced thinking of my bag. He had my wallet, my notebook filled with my lyrics and drawings, and my iPod.

I mean, sure, I really shouldn’t have hit him and called him a kidnapper, but still he didn’t have to act like such an . And now I was stuck with him until God knows when. I had hoped that we could be friends and be able to get through this whole fake relationship together. But that’s not happening. I felt my anger rising as I pictured his arrogant face as he leaned into my face and called me a thief. Obviously he wasn’t used to people talking back to him.

How am I supposed to get along with him?

I won’t.

I smiled, running my hand over my wig.Sure as Lee Hanuel, he might have been able to take to do whatever he wants, but as Diana Lee he’s going to have a hard time.

Because my Kwon leadah, you have met your match.

G-Dragon POV:

I glared at my reflection in the elevator door. My cheek had swelled up so fast in a few hours and now I was going to have to visit YG hyung like this. After the incident at the airport I was not looking forward to going out. I frowned my bruise. Lee Hanuel. Ok, so I was wrong. Turns out she wasn’t trying to steal my backpack. I was going to have to apologize somehow. But there was something oddly familiar about her. As if I had heard her voice or seen her somewhere before.I took a deep a breath as I got out of the elevator and knocked the door to YG hyung’s office.

“Come in.”

YG hyung was seated behind his desk. He looked up at us we bowed and did a double take at my face.

He was stunned. “What did you do to yourself?”

My face warmed and the members laughed. “Um…Gaho bit me while we were playing.”

“Gaho bit you???” He asked incredulously.

 I nodded then changed the subject. “What did you want to speak to me about hyung?”

He shook his head then cleared his throat. “Yes, well I didn’t plan on this happening for another week, but this needs to be done.”

I was confused. “What needs to be done?” I asked.

There was knock at the door.

He winced. “Mianhe, Jiyong I didn’t expect you to look like this, especially on your first meeting. I’ll leave so that you can talk comfortably. ” He stood up. “Come in.”

The door opened.

“Jiyong, say hello to Miss Diana Lee.”

My eyes widened and my mouth opened in astonishment. I heard the sharp intake of breath from the members. She came in the room with a sense of confidence that demanded the full attention of everyone.

At the moment she caught sight of me. I started in surprise at the immediate boldness of her gaze. Her gaze swept over me from head to toe.

Something in the slight upturn of told me she might find me a little attractive, but enough to tempt her. Although I didn’t think of myself as the best looking guy out there, the dismissing appraisal angered me in a deep, indefinable way I’ve never experienced. I wanted to put her in her place, and yet…

I couldn’t. So instead I smiled and put as much charm as possible in my grin. Then I bowed and respectfully introduced myself.

“Annyeonhaseyo, I’m G-Dragon. But you can call me Jiyong.”

She studied me, and politely, slightly, she bowed.

“Annyeonhaseyo, I’m Diana Lee. Nice to meet you.”

I heard coughing next to me and I rolled my eyes.

“And these are the rest of the members of BIGBAN-.”

Before I could finish Seungri excitedly come forth and deeply bowed.

“Annyeonhaseyo! I’m Seungri, the maknae of BIGBANG. Can I ask how old you are?”

I hit him upside the head. “Yah! You can’t just ask her that!”

Diana laughed. The sound was warm and rich. “No, its alright.”

She smiled brightly at Seungri. And I swear I heard the members hearts race. “I was born in February 7th 1990.”

“Wah! Chincha? You’re a couple of months older than me. That makes you my noona! Wah! Noona you’re so pretty!”

She blushed prettily. Then the others introduced themselves.

As they did I caught myself staring at her. I tried to listen to what they were saying. But nothing kept me from recalling over and over again the moment she first came in. I was a big fan of hers and at her last concert I thought she was pretty.

Pretty. Nah.

She was incredible.

Her long light brown hair fell in soft waves around her shoulders. Her skin was slightly golden, with high cheekbones and lips that were full and rosy. She had big, brown eyes that were framed by heavy, long dark eyelashes that sharply contrasted with her light hair.

However, every time she caught me look at her she’d slightly stiffen, like someone jammed her back. She didn’t like to be stared, but I couldn’t help it.

She was laughing at something Seungri said. She had her back to me. Then she asked Taeyang a question. As he responded, I realized had been dismissed. I stared at her shoulders shocked. Even though our relationship is fake, and even though I had just gotten over a relationship, I was used to being admired. I was used to being ogled, if I was being blunt.

It had been a fact of my life since our debut.

She was impervious to my charms? But…how was that possible?

Seungri continued talking and I realized that I haven’t heard a word.

“I’m sorry what did you say?”

 “I said we should go to the cafeteria to eat something and get to know each other.”

 

I nodded and we walked to the cafeteria, got our food and sat down. Diana was seating in between Seungri and I. And the others sat directly across from us.

"So, Diana are you a fan of ours?" I asked. I wanted to get to know her better. Know what kind of person she was. I was strangely curious.

Her eyes locked with mine briefly. Then she turned and smiled at the members."You can call me D' for short everyone does." Then she had a thoughtful expression on her face as she contemplated my question. "But I really wouldn't call myself a fangirl. Maybe... just someone who appreciates and supports the work of a fellow artist."

I found myself smiling at her answer. She found a way to compliment us, without sounding intrusive and overboard like some fans might be. Impressive. I looked at the members and could tell they liked her answer as well.

"So, next question?" she asked. There was a definite twinkle in her gaze.

Seungri jumped up excitedly. “I know! Who do you like the most? It's me right? Come on, you know it is. Come oooooonnnnn.”

I groaned and looked at him.  “If its you... I'll kill myself.”

TOP shook his head. “No that just means she's blind.”

Seungri smiled confidently and leaned back in his chair. “It has to be me.”

 “I think she likes Jiyong hyung the best." said Daesung. Taeyang nodded in agreement. I gave them a look of gratitude.

Still, Seungri looked disgustingly arrogant. “Ah, but I won her over, with my good looks and great personality which is more than anyone else can say about you, hyungs.” We narrowed our eyes threateningly.

Diana looked like she was trying hard not to laugh. “I don't like anyone the best”

I nodded. “Right answer.”

Seungri wasn't convinced. “She's just sparing all of your feelings.” He grinned. “She's so polite.”

 “Next question?” asked Diana.

Seungri grinned mischievously. “Why do you like me the best?"

We all groaned used to Seungri, except Diana who bust out laughing.

"Ok,ok. Hmm...how I about i just say my least and favorite member?"

We nodded and I felt myself get nervous. I glanced at her as she looked at each one of us. Then her gaze landed on me and it sharpened. 

Her lips turned up slightly, then she turned to all of us. "All right I decided."

She turned her gaze back to me. In that moment I heard nothing,but my labored breathing. I saw nothing but the woman in front of me. Then suddenly she smiled. It transformed her face, already attractive, to one rather devastating in a feminine, confident way. 

"Jiyong oppa."

I felt my eyes widen. My face warmed and I smiled absurdly pleased with myself for some unknown reason. The members looked disappointed.

Seungri pouted. "For your favorite member?"

She continued grinning. "Ani. For my least."

There was silence. Then the members cracked up laughing and high fived each other.  

I felt my mouth drop open and my heart crashed. I tried to smile, but ended up grimacing. My chest felt tight with disappointment.

 Why did I care so much?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!!!  Sorry! I haven't updated in a while I've been swamped with studying and homework.>.<  Anyway I hope you like this chapter and please comment. I wanna know what you guys think.