G-DRAGON Single!!!

A Secret Life

The Kpop All Access Gossip News by Hwang Jackie

Welcome readers and loyal V.I.Ps!!!

This is your girl Jackie and let me start out by saying that the day has come…No it isn’t the chance to jump, I mean meet BIGBANG. Although, YG if you’re reading this *hint* *hint*, come on throw us a bone here, theres only so much a girl can take.

Ladies and Gentlemen: (if you swing that way)

G-DRAGON IS SINGLE!

Idol star G-dragon of BIGBANG and girlfriend of ten months Kiko Mizuhara have reportedly broken up. *Pausing to commemorate this moment…5 minutes later* Sorry, guys I had to run to the little girls room, and physically wipe the dorky smile that was threatening to overtake my face. But damn if didn’t work. *Deep breath inhale and exhale*

The pair famously announced their relationship under wraps for almost a year before going public at last year’s BIG SHOW. Mizuhara has been quoted as saying “I wish we never did it. The paparazzi started waiting outside my house. But they weren’t nearly as bad as his fans.”

There were reports of G-dragon’s hounding and possessive fans sending angry messages to Mizuhara’s mini hompy, which proved to be the last of it. Mizuhara was also the victim of verbal abuse on the streets as the burglarizing of her homein early June.

On Thursday, Mizuhara announced the break-up on her mini hompy. “Unfortunately our careers have come in the way of our relationship, but I will always have a special place in my heart for Jiyong.” Mizuhara’s representative has denied claims that she broke with G-dragon because of her fear with his obsessive fans. Currently G-dragon along with BIGBANG are in the Phillipines for promotional purposes.

YG Entertainment has yet make a statement.

Jackie’s take:

I think that my incoherent blathering in beginning kinda shows my stance on this recent development. I’m so emotionally spent that I’m not going to say anything else, except that to the next girl any BIGBANG member likes… ‘Girl, I don’t know whether I should be jealous of you or lend you a shoulder to cry on, because either way you’re gonna be in for one hell of a time.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hanuel POV:

It was hard for Hanuel to imagine that she wouldn’t be wearing this outfit in a time. She was wonderful in it. Not a set of eyes could resist staring at her in it. She loved it. She stood still in the buzzing rush of the makeup and wardrobe.

 

“I heard a rumor,” Frederick whispered scandalously as he fastened the class of her bracelet. As a twenty-six year-old he could easily be mistaken as a little kid when it came to gossip. “That someone gorgeous came. Someone gorgeous. He emphasized the word “gorgeous,” his accent making the word making it sound alluring.

Hanuel eyed him through her eyelashes. She let it go. As her best friend on the road, he was physically incapable of keeping secrets from her. He would spill after the show.

As they fussed over her she ran her hands along the fabric that covered her bust and reached up over shoulder around her back. She found the dress comforting. It meant that she had conquered yet another place, brought another fifteen thousand fans to their feet chanting her name. Or technically Diana Lee’s name. She was at her last tour stop in the Phillipines. After this there would be no more arenas or legions of fans waiting for her for awhile. It would be time to go home---if she can call it that.

As Alex, her makeup artist, put the finishing touches of gloss on her lips. She suddenly felt a pang of anxiety. “Oh,” she put a hand to her stomach.

Alex raised her eyebrows in confusion. “Nervous? For once?”

“Yes.”

“Please, you don’t get nervous.”

“No, but Hanuel does.”

“Over what? Final show jitters?”

“No.” Hanuel shook her head. “First day of school jitters.”

Alex covered in surprise. “That’s right! I forgot” she smiled, then frowned thoughtfully.

 “Umm maybe I’m a little slow on the uptake, but  I thought that you wanted to go to school as a normal person?

Hanuel grimaced. “Yeah, but….”

“But nothing. Everything will be fine because you are freakin’ beautiful. All the boys are gonna want you and all the girls are gonna wanna be you.” She paused. “In fact from what I hear from Frederick he might just be here tonight.”

Before Hanuel could respond it was her cue to go on stage. Upon feeling the hum of the crowd pulsing through her body and heat of the lights on her skin, the butterflies fluttered away. She caught her own reflection in the pane of glass on her way out and eyed her own silhouette. The dazzling headpiece accentuated her elegant neck, which her mother did always say would supermodels jealous. Her long toned legs looked incredible in the custom designed five -inch heels. She looked phenomenal

She smiled cockily as she sauntered on stage to the roar of her worshipping fans. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________

Just wanted to say that I mean no offense if you're an avid BIGBANG fan. This is just a fan-fic. Please comment and subscribe!!! Oh, by the way this story is part of a series, so there will be hints along the way that will lead to the stories of the members.