A Taste of Summer

Memories of Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A Taste of Summer 「Five」  

 

 

 

Why do you want to forget Summer?

 

I hate her. As simple as that… God I hate her.

 

Ok then, what do you hate about Summer?

 

I hate how she looks. Her eyes. Her smile. Her hair. Her cheeks. I hate her damn face.

 

I hate how she acts angry and.. cute… and scary to force me to do something stupid and embarrassing… like standing in the middle of the park holding out a sign that says "I love Summer" while screaming her name. Playing stupid games and bets... Dancing in public just because I lost that bet…  Attending our photography club meeting with her picture on my shirt… Well, my picture was on her shirt too so maybe it shouldn’t count… no. It makes it more stupid. And cheesy.

 

Summer.

 

I hate her name.

 

I hate how she thinks she can just barge into my life, turn it upside down, and then just leave when she wants to. And leave me in a damn mess. A mess with no goddamn direction but to come running back to her, begging her to take me back. Banging my fists on her door. Waiting for her outside in the rain. Running after her cab on a winter night. Take me back. Just take me back. She can abuse me as she wishes. Plague me with her petty childish games like she used to. Just take me back. Take me back. But she won't. God I hate her.

 

Ok. Let's lighten things up a little. We know how she looks like. We talked about smell. Let's now talk about tastes. What particular flavors, tastes that remind you of Summer?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter