Image of Summer

Memories of Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Image of Summer 「One」  

Describe Summer. How does she look like in your mind?

 

I would be lying if I said that she wasn't pretty. She's beautiful. She's lovely. Stunning. But she's crazy. And evil.

 

She's the type who walks into a crowded room and steals the show without even trying. And she did. She did. She just walked into that café looking like a beauty queen in her jeans and oversized shirt. You'll just have to notice her. She is quite tall for a girl. She wasn’t even wearing high heels.

 

Dark brown hair that matches her eyes. Her lips always curve up to a mysterious smile. No. An evil smile. I always wondered what she was thinking and smiling all about. It makes me nervous. God I hate her.

 

She had massive cheeks. I think she might have been a hamster. All the food she eats just goes there. And mind you, she eats a whole freaking lot. She eats like a basketball team in one skinny body. It's not fair how she doesn’t get fat at all. She looked like some supermodel. And I just sat there. Slack jawed as she came up to me asking me if I would like to buy her a drink. That woman.

 

What exactly happened that day? The day you met.

 

I was at the local coffee shop minding my own business, reading the Saturday morning paper.

 

Then she just comes up to me.

 

She asks if the seat across me was taken and I said "No. You may take it." as I thought she needed an extra chair for a friend. But to my surprise, she sat right across me… And I noticed the café was empty except for the two of us.

 

Looking at me while I sipped my Americano. I tried not to mind her but she was just there… staring at me… with that weird look on her face. She was batting her eyelashes while her chin was propped on her hands, elbows on the table.

 

"Would you like to buy me a drink?" she asked that as if we were friends."My name is S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter