Not an update - New story ideas

We meet again

These are some story ideas so please comment on what I should work on. I'll read through them and decide. Please remember Tao is my bias and that most of these stories are EXO.

Looking after Baby Tao

Chen was working on a prank, it was called Magic Scare Prank. It was supposedly for Sehun but instead of the maknae the person who walked through the door was Tao. When Chen kept apologising with his eyes closed he opened them slightly to see something that shocked him half to death.

He turned EXO-M's maknae into a 5 YEAR OLD!!!

EXO x Tao

BETRAYEL

They said that they loved me, cared about me and said that they would protect. All of it were lies. Somthing terrible happened to me one night and even worse it was recorded, it was sent to the entire SM Staffs and bands. I thought they were going to support me but they treated me like trash. I thought they were my friends, ever since that video was sent people bullied me, hurt me and even ually harrassed me. I'm so scared, why did they betray me?

Chantao

His heart is mine

EXO is a popular boy band filled with 12 people. Any girl would love to go out with these gorgeous men. But what the didn't know EXO has a little competition between them. They are all aiming for certain panda's heart. The only one who could make there hearts melt. They all agreed to not put on any bold advancements on him and agreed to support on whoever the panda chose. But they all want his love. Who will win the panda's heart?

EXO x Tao

What have I done? [ONESHOT]

I had to choose between you and my duties as prince. My family is important but I love you as well. All this pressure is driving me insane. I don't know who to choose so I decided to go with one option. Kill the one I don't want to be with. I can't take it anymore.

Taoris