Trapped In (EXPLICIT NATURE)

Philosophy on Love (Completed)
She arrived back to her loft where Gerald made himself comfortable. He was lounging on the couch and eating a bag of potato chips. His eyes turned her the moment the door opened, and he didn’t like the look on her face. “You’re home early.”

“Yeah.” She took off her shoes and went to sit beside him. “The date wasn’t exactly all I hope it’d be.” She grabbed the chips and began eating.

“No ?”

She laughed at how direct he was. “No ,” she confirmed. “I can’t sleep with someone I know nothing about. I walked out.” She grabbed the remote also, and put it on some soap opera which matched her mood.

“But it’s the third date, I mean, you should at least some stuff about him.” He stared at her long features.

Kim sighed, “Why is it so hard for men to commit? To actually open up to someone? He dodged all my questions and tried to get me drunk just to leave it alone.”

“Sounds to me like he has some baggage.”

“He’s not the only one. I told him about my parents. What bigger baggage is there?” She shook her head and continued stuffing her face.

Gerald got more comfortable. “Okay, let’s put the focus back on the date. What did he say when you left?”

“Nothing. I left before he could say anything.”

“And how long ago was that?”

She tried to remember the long cab ride home, “Half an hour ago.”

“He’s going to call back in about two minutes then.” He said.

“Why? I just rejected him. What else does he expect from me?”

Gerald smiled at the thought of her rejecting him, “It’s the chase. He enjoys the chase, and by you walking away…let’s just say that he’s gonna run a little faster to catch you.”

“What do I say?”

“Do not apologize. If you really want this guy to open up, tell him what you want, and if he really likes you, he’ll do it.” Gerald said, speaking as if he was the guy they were talking about; considering he’d do anything for her.

Kim nodded, and as if on cue, the phone rang. Gerald handed her the cordless phone. “No apologies,” he whispered the reminder.

She nodded again and cleared before turning it on. “Hello?...Hi Kevin…Yeah, I made it home alright…Look about tonight, I just didn’t feel comfortable enough to go on that next step with you…You haven’t exactly been the most honest guy. I don’t even know if you have any siblings or parents around,” she chuckled. Gerald nodded saying she was doing a good job. “…I’m not going to apologize, but sure. Tomorrow’s great. There’s just some errands I need to run beforehand, but I’ll call you….Okay…you too, bye bye.” She hung up the phone and put her feet on the table she never does and rested her head on Gerald’s shoulder.

“Another date?” He asked her.

“Can you come? I mean, I don’t think he can counter that. Just bring a friend, a girl hopefully. I don’t think I want to be alone with him tomorrow. I just…it’s not exactly my evening fantasy right now.” Kim said.

He laughed and wrapped around her. “You want us to double date?”

“Well, not exactly double date, just keep me company. And I don’t want you to feel like the third wheel so, bring anyone you like.” She suggested.

“Okay. I’ll come.” He agreed.

The next day, it was a no-school day for the students, so she had the day to herself, except that she had other things to do like plan her sister’s wedding. She dressed in skinny jeans, and a yellow sweater over a camisole, and black knee-high boots when she heard her cell phone ringing. “Hello?”

“It’s me. So where is this date of yours again?” Gerald asked.

She could hear the traffic behind his voice. “It’s at 6. You got your date?”

“Yes. It wasn’t difficult finding a willing person. You busy today? My neighbour said school’s out.” He commented.

She smiled, “Are you asking me out?” He scoffed. “Um…yeah, I have an appointment with a priest for my sister’s ceremony. She had to go out of town so I’m filling in for her.”

“You want some company?”

Her grin widened. “I don’t think you’re allowed in a church with your track record.” She teased.

“Ouch, someone’s a . Is that because you didn’t get laid?”

“I did not get laid by choice, something you know nothing about. You’d really want to sit around and talk about weddings; something you don’t believe in I might add.” She mentioned getting her bad ready with all the necessities.

He sighed, “Okay, point taken. But I have a day off also, and I don’t feel like spending it in a bar. You mind if I tag along? I have a new manuscript for a book I’m publishing.”

“Oh, you really know how to tempt me. Okay, I’ll meet you in front of St Catherine’s.” Someone knocked on her door. “Hold on, someone’s at my door.” She walked to it. “I hope it’s not another delivery. You know Kevin kept sending me notes all day yesterday. If I get another bouquet of flowers, I’ll…” She smiled when she saw Gerald on the other side. “Have to break up with him.”

He walked passed her. “And I thought you liked flowers.”

“I do, I just…there’s a line passed overboard and he crossed it when I received the fourth bouquet in two hours.” Kim held the door open. “We need to go if you want to join me, I have an appointment in ten minutes.”

“I didn’t know you have to make an appointment with God.” He took a bottle of water and walked out the door.”

“Only with His messengers,” she locked her door.

It was Gerald who drove them to the church. “It’s huge.” He said walking into the Church, following Kim.

The priest was already waiting on one of the benches. “Father?”

“Miss. Chiu. I thought you were coming with your fiancé.” He said.

“I’m Twinkle’s sister. She had an emergency business to attend, but I will be making the final decisions as her wedding planner also.” Kim said shaking his hand.

“Great. I’m Father Mark.”

“Kim.” She said.

Gerald realized it was his turn to introduce himself, “Gerald. Gerald Anderson.”

“Yes, Gerald is a friend of mine. Um…getting to business, my sister wanted to know your openings. She always dreamed of a spring wedding.” She explained, both of them taking a seat and Gerald staring at the stained glass windows.

The priest and Kim spoke for about fifteen minutes. They discussed bridal and groom rooms, how many people the church can fit, legal documents, what decoration are allowed before Kim put in a deposit. She stood up and shook the priest’s hand. “Thank you so much, Father. Hopefully I’d be back one day for my wedding.”

“You’re welcome, Kim. And if you have any more questions, don’t hesitate. It was a pleasure meeting you.”

“You too.” The priest walked away and Kim turned to see Gerald still gazing at the altar. She’s been staring at him for the last five minutes, and saw how fascinated he was. “Spectacular isn’t it?” Gerald turned to her. “This has always been my favourite church. Were I always wanted to get married.”

“You know where you want to get married? You dream about that?” He asked.

Kim laughed at the stupidity of the question. “Yeah. I was a little girl once. I think every little girl has an image in her head of what her wedding will be like.”

“What was yours?”

She smiled, “That doesn’t matter.”

“I’d like to hear it.”

She chuckled, “No you wouldn’t. You’d just laugh.”

“When have I ever laughed at you,” she raised her eyebrow. “Okay, but I won’t now. I promise. Please?”

Kim took a deep breath. “Well, a big church, like this one.” She didn’t meet his gaze, instead, she looked around. “I wanted all natural lighting; candles, stained glass windows. Rose petals scattered everywhere.” She closed her eyes, really picturing it. “A long white dress; lace. A long veil behind me. I could actually picture myself walking down the aisle looking like a princess from a fairy tale. A violinist playing Pachelbel Canon. I’d be walking towards my prince who doesn’t have a face yet, but I know he’s staring with all the love in the world.” She opened her eyes, and Gerald was just staring at her intently.

“I really hope you get your dream wedding someday. You deserve it.”

“Thank you.” She smiled at him. He looked differently. Not like he did when they first met. He looked gentler, more capable of love. Almost like the prince she pictured waiting for.

He stared at his watch, “We should get going. I told Marissa I’d meet her earlier.” He said.

And then there was that, reminding her that he was not the guy she wanted him to be. She nodded. It was quarter to five, and the weather changed drastically. They had to run to the car if they didn’t want to get pelted with hail. The temperature dropped quickly. It had to be a more than ten degrees below. Global warming was really hitting them hard.

Gerald immediately his heater while driving. They were further from the restaurant than they thought initially. If they thought hail was bad, they didn’t know what happened. Snow was already on the ground deep enough to need shovelling in the last couple of hours, but it didn’t help when more snow continued falling. Snow and hail.

An hour minutes later, they were on an empty road, with the wipers on, but the snow was falling hard. “We should get off the road.” He said. “Where was this restaurant again?”

Kim shrugged, “He said it was pretty far, close to the border. It’s this country style restaurant he likes…I’m not exactly sure.”

He stopped the car and took his cell phone. “All lines are busy, and I think we’re lost.”

Kim sighed and rested her head on the headrest. “Now what?”

“Well the temperature keep dropping, we need to find somewhere to stay to wait it out. It’s only in the middle of November.” Gerald said. He looked in the back seat of his car and took two blankets, handing her one. “Here, wrap yourself.”

“What?” She asked.

“We won’t last long in here. Come on, I think I saw a house somewhere. Let’s go.”

He opened his door and grabbed onto Kim, holding her body close. They ran, but were still getting whipped in the face with hail. Anyways, Gerald was right. The house might’ve been a long painful run, but it was shelter that they needed. The door was locked when he turned the knob. “,” he muttered.

“Allow me.” Kim pushed him aside, and went into her bag to take out a pin. My sister’s fiancé is a cop. He taught me some stuff.” She picked the lock, and it opened.

“Nice. I am very impressed.” He said, liking her more and more.

“Stick around. I’m full of surprises.” They walked inside. “Hello?!” Kim yelled out of breath. “It looks abandoned.” She said, talking about the made bed, but empty drawers.

Gerald shut the door, and already felt warmer and safer. There was a fireplace and some firewood left. He threw it in, and reached into his pocket. He took out a match. Kim stared at him in confusion, “I was a boy scout.”

She laughed, but internally thanked him. It seemed like it would be the only thing keeping them warm. She took off the blanket, and set it on the bed. She dug in her over-sized bag and had two water bottles. She threw it to Gerald who caught it.

“What else you have in there?” He asked, sitting on the floor beside the fire.

“My whole life.” She dug in some more and found a bag of chocolates. “Hungry? I know it’s not much, but I usually pack some stuff in case of emergencies.” She put her bag on the table next to her and sighed.

They each tried their cell phones several times, but considering the weather and where they were, no service. “Well, I guess Kevin didn’t check the weather beforehand.” She popped a chocolate in . They could hear the hail hitting the roof. “I love the sound of rain – or hail – on a tin roof. The sound is just so calming. It makes me feel like I’m cut off from the rest of the world.” She commented.

“I know this isn’t the evening you had planned, but I have to say…I’m not complaining.” There were no light switches, only the fire was keeping everything lit, and it gave everything a romantic, soft glow.

“Neither am I.” She looked at his gorgeous face. “I’ve learned that things rarely turn out the way you plan them. You have to find joy in the unexpected.” She could see the desire and hunger in his eyes because she felt in her too.

He took a chocolate and unwrapped it, holding it to and she opened. His finger touched her lips and held some of her moisture. The feel of her on him was the most sensual feeling he’s ever endured. He’d be crazy not to act on it.

He leaned in and tilted his head to the side, so he could kiss her. She didn’t object. It’s what she’s wanted to do for the longest time. His hands cupped her jaw and continued kissing her. He captured with hungry urgency that only she could decipher. His tongue swept between her parted lips and to ecstasy. There was no way she was going to stop him. It was a sin to deprive herself of something that felt so good. She began ing his shirt, and he pulled her sweater off her shoulders.

Gerald pulled away and stood up, taking his jacket and walked towards the door.

This surprised him. “What – what’s going on? What are you doing?” She said standing up.

“I need to go to my car,” he said.

“Your car has to be at least a couple of miles away!” She said, wanting his lips on hers again.

His eyes darted from the door to her and back again. “I have to go to my car.”

“Why?!” She hated that she was so desperate for him. All she knew was that she wanted him, and they were in the middle of nowhere, in the most romantic situation and she wasn’t thinking clearly. If they didn’t do it now, she’d have missed her chance and probably would never know what it felt like to be with him.

“Well…condoms. I mean, I know you think I’m the playboy, but I do respect you enough to be responsible, and that’s the only way this is going to happen.” He explained.

Kim laughed. “Okay…I get it. You want to be safe and responsible.” She went to the bed side and looked in her bag. “Going to the car won’t be necessary.” She took out two boxes of condoms, and her lips. An act that killed Gerald inside. “The truth is…I’ve been wanting to be with you for a really, really long time.” She admitted.

He smiled and walked to her, wrapping one hand around her waist and pulling her close. “You are right. You are full of surprises.” He leaned down so his lips touched hers gently at first, and grew more impatient. His hands ended up in her hair, and securing her head in place so he could get as much of her he could get. She tasted absolutely delicious A hint of chocolate and her sweet flavour engulfed his senses.

She finished undoing his shirt, and pulled it over his shoulders. His lips travelled down her neck, leaving a path of moisture. A moan escaped as she undid her clasp of her jeans.

“Any second thoughts?” He asked. He respected her a whole lot, and didn’t want her to feel any different.

Her gaze met his. “Only one thought. How good it feels to be here with you,” she closed her eyes and found his lips once again. He felt too good to be true.

“Well, we agree on something,” his voice was deep, and husky; the iest voice she’s ever heard. He walked backwards, never letting their lips escape contact, and turned her around so she could take a seat on the bed. He went down on his knees, and began pulling the zipper down on her boots, taking them off. She tried not to blush when he began pulling off her socks, but when he touched her skin, she went blazing inside. His lips touched her ankle, and his hands massaged her calves.

He looked up at her, and found her staring at him with a look so intoxicating, that nothing was going to ruin this night, nothing was going stop him. A hint of a smile curved , and she lifted her arms up, biting her bottom lip.

He wanted to take that task over, loving the way her lips felt, moved, and tasted. He lifted the shirt over her head and she stood up at the upward movement. She took care of his jeans, letting them drop to the floor in a puddle around his ankles, and was the one who initiated the explicit come-and-get-me kiss.

Gerald wasn’t going to object. He found the clasp of her red, lace bra, but thought twice about undoing it. He didn’t used to think twice about having with a willing girl, but Kim was a precious exception. It wasn’t just they were about to have, it was an act of love between the two of them. An emotion he didn’t know anything about until he met Kim.

Kim pushed away, but not far enough that he didn’t hold her close. She reached behind her and took a breath before undoing it herself, dropping it to the floor.

His gaze never wavered. “You’re so beautiful,” he groaned, his throbbing. There was too much clothing keeping them apart, a thought which entered both their minds. She took the liberty to kiss his neck. The feel of her ling his flesh was so that he felt it everywhere, and if she was focused enough, problem felt his body tremble in her control.

She pulled him down on top of her and began slowly devouring each and every part of her. He wanted to know her in ways no one has ever known her. His lips and tongue trailed a mist path down her chin, , between her exposed s and her stomach. She shook with need, and a soft whimper escaped her parted, swollen lips.

He returned to her face, kissing her with a need probably not even known to man yet, only one that has ever been in love. Her hands tangled in his hair, and the slow tugging at the scalp just added fuel to the blazing inferno between them. He pulled her matching down her legs, adding them to the pile on the floor, and she tugged onto his boxers, wanting him to the same to only thing keeping them apart now. He did as he eyes and her hands ask of him.

He now adored her silky ness, not alone with his eyes, but his touch. Everything about her was tender and sensitive, that it hurt to feel him. But not in a painful way, in a way that could only be cured with one thing and one thing only.

She felt and pressed down on his muscled plains of his back so they could be as close as they can ever be.

He settled at the door of her feminity, and she hooked one leg around his waist for support. He caressed her leg, feeling the porcelain skin on his fingertips. It would take more than forever to forget her, hopefully he didn’t need to.

He lowered himself, and entered with a driving . She moaned at his entrance, but didn’t want it to stop. He pulled her legs on either side of him, before cupping her face and pulling her up with him. Their foreheads were touching, her arms around his broadened shoulders. She arched her body and writhed in torment, crying out in complete pleasure.

He sank deeper and deeper with each , bringing them both higher and higher. She matched his fluid motions, lifting her hips upward with the help of his hands. His cheek rubbed against her hers as she held on to him for the life of her. Air was being forced from her lungs, her breath rushing in and out in urgent gasps. She wasn’t alone, he fought for his breath as much as did. They were in lungfuls of air as spasms of delight rocketed through both of them. He held the back of her neck for support and her nails were digging into his muscled planes. “Oh God, Ge...,” she whimpered, begging for that release they both needed.

With one last , ripples of ecstasy flooded through her, pulsating waves of never ending pleasure. His body stiffened as he let go of his release being in her arms. She kissed him, sealing her lips over his, trapping that last cry of release between just the two of them.

She pulled him back down with her, supporting his own weight with his forearms, foreheads caressing each others. It took several moments for them to control their breathing, and she wrapped his blanket around her body and he wrapped the bed sheet around his bottom half.

They stayed quiet for that moment, but they act of passion didn’t just end there. She rested her head on his chest before they went after round two…and round three.

The two of them fell asleep. His front pressed against her back, his face in the crook of her neck and an arm wrapped around petite body.

Sun light entered through the window and smacked her in the face. Her eyes fluttered open, completely exhausted. She wanted to go back to bed, but everyone knows the sun shines brighter in the winter because of the white blanket on the ground. She groaned, and turned around, burying her face in his chest.

That woke her up, the gorgeous, y man who kept her up all night crying out for more. That was most intimacy she’s ever experienced. She smiled at how blissful, yet tired she was. She looked at his features. Was it possible to look so beautiful while you were unconscious?

She put her finger on his lips, remembering immediately the pleasure those lips gave to her. His lips parted, and then his eyes popped open, pulling her finger deep in his mouth, kissing it. She giggled, “Am I always going to find you pretending to be asleep, only to find you catching me doing embarrassing things?’

He smiled and pulled her close, “Am I dreaming, or did last night really happen?” Kissing her neck.

Kim sighed, stretching her neck so he had more access, “Well, I think that answer lies in the answer of this question: am I and is this really happening right now?”

He stared at her bare shoulders and smiled, kissing her shoulder now. “Did I tell you that you happen to taste great?”

“I smell like you,” she said breathing in the scent surrounding them.

“That’s why you smell so good,” he .

She giggled, “Thank goodness you’re cute, because that attitude would get you nowhere near what happened last night.” Her face turned serious now, “But I’m glad it did.”

He captured her lips with his. “I am too. I’m so happy that I’m here with you, rather than you being on that date with GQ.”

She laughed, “We’re back to nicknames, now.” And then she realized the most obvious. “! ! !” She lied on her back and covered her eyes with the back of her palm. “GQ – I mean Kevin. What must he think!? And the girl you were supposed to bring! ! What am I going to say?” Kim shot up and looked around. There was snow on the window sill.

He put his hands on her shoulders and began massaging the tense muscles, “Calm down!” His lips touched the sensitive spot on her neck.

“Oh,” she moaned, her eyes fluttering closed. “If you don’t stop…”

“What happens if I don’t stop,” he said, his touch brushing her away, and then him nibbling on her ear lobe.

Kim smiled, “That feels so good.”

“We keep agreeing on these things,” he with his tongue. He pulled her back down and pulled her close, tangling his fingers with her hair.

“So what do I do? I’m not exactly the type of person to have two guys at the same time.” Kim said.

“Nothing happened between the two of you, right?” He begged for her to say ‘yes.’

She smiled at the jealous tone in his voice, “No nothing happened between us, and nothing will. I should end it. I should just put an end to it.”

“Don’t do that,” he said.

She scoffed, and turned over to lie on her back. “Excuse me? Did the same thing just happen to you as it did me? Last night…you still want me to see the guy?”

“Look,” he went on his side, propping himself up on one arm. “You have this idea of happily ever after. Kevin could still be it.” Not likely. “But you need to just take things slowly, and if in a couple of dates you become extremely sure he’s not,” he won’t be, “than you can end it.”

Kim nodded, “And is that the playboy who knows everything about women talking, or the guy who I slept with last night.”

He smiled, “Both.”

She sighed, “Okay.” But deep down she knew Kevin wouldn’t be the one. Because the one she wanted to be with was this man. One more date. That’s it, one more date with Kevin and then she’d end up and try her hardest to pursue Gerald.

SORRY IT TOOK LONG, I GOT DOWN WITH A REALLY BAD COLD AND IN BED SNEEZING LIKE NO TOMORROW. STAY TUNED FOR MORE, AND I'M WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR FALL FOR YOU, AND I'LL POST IT SOMETIME THIS WEEK. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.