First Date

Philosophy on Love (Completed)
Three days later, it was their first official date. Kim rushed home to begin getting married. What was she going to wear? She went into her closet, and saw the dress which Gerald picked out for her, but it brought back the bad thoughts so she put it back. She went through the dresses and found something her sister gave her after the wedding.

Her sister was clearing out her closet, and gave Kim some of her clothes. It was a strapless, satin, purple dress with an empire waist and some fancy thread work in the bust. She put it on and the skirt just flowed down her body right to her knees. She smiled, she felt y in this dress, and that’s what she needed to look like in front of Gerald.

Kim put her hair up in a messy bun, leaving some hair down, framing her face. She put on her make-up, and by the time she was ready, the door bell rang. It wasn’t the first time seeing him, considering they shared one of life’s intimate moments together, but it was their first official date, and it meant a great deal to her.

She ran down stairs in her silver stilettos and opened the door seeing Gerald in an open-collared suit holding a bouquet of white and red roses. She smiled as her heart leapt for joy. “Hi,” she said.

“Wow,” he said looking at her tantalizing figure. “You look amazing,” he said, hooking one arm around her waist and pulling her close for a kiss.

“Let me put these in some water, and then we can go,” she said, taking them from him.

“Or we can always stay in,” he said giving her a y wink.

Kim laughed, “They’re beautiful, thank you.”

“Beautiful flowers for a beautiful woman.” He said reaching out for her hand once she was done.

She took it, and closed her door as they walked down to the lobby. “So where are we going?”

“You’ll see.” He said opening his car door and allowing her to get in.

He drove for about ten minutes before parking in what looked like an old building. He took her hand, and helped her walk up to the roof which was decorated in twinkling lights and flowers and candles. Kim smiled at his effort. There was also a violinist playing beside their table for two.

They both took a seat in front of each other, “Do you like it?”

She nodded, “I love it. Who knew Mr. Playboy had a romantic side to him?”

He took her hand in his, “Just took someone special to bring it out.”

“Am I that someone special?”

He kissed her fingertips, “And so much more.”

They were served their catered meal that Gerald ordered. “This is amazing. Dinner on a rooftop, under the stars. You’re something else, do you know that?” She said.

“Come on, let’s dance.” He reached for her hand. Kim couldn’t help but smile. He slid his hand down her back, their cheeks against each other. “So how’s this for your first date.”

“It’s probably the best.”

He pressed his lips against the nape of her neck. “Maybe I could make it better.” He took his hand out and reached into his pocket, taking out a little black box. He opened it, and she gasped when she saw a ten-karat diamond ring.

“Gerald…this is…” She was at a loss for words. “What is this?”

“I want you by my side now and for the rest of my life. I want to be your Prince Charming. I want to be the one who can make your heart melt with one look; be the one to make everything okay with one kiss, or hug. I want to wake up in the morning and see your beautiful morning hair,” he chuckled. “I want to be the one to love you. The only one.”

Kim covered with her hand as she looked at him. “Ge, this is…I can’t even speak right now. This is our first date, our official first date.” She reminded him.

He smiled, “I know. You know, before tonight, we spent almost everyday together, and when we weren’t I wanted to be with you. I could hardly concentrate, hardly think. When you were out with another guy, it killed me to know that I wasn’t there with you. That I wasn’t the one holding your hand, or holding you close or kissing you. And it hit me how much I needed you those two weeks we were apart.” He explained. “Kim, you have taught me so much about what I want and need. I didn’t know what the word love meant until I felt it with you. Loving you has made me a better person. This may be our first date, but I don’t want it to end. I don’t want this to end.”

She took his hand and held it to her heart, “My heart feels like it’s about to explode,” she chuckled. “I love you so much.”

Gerald pulled her against him, pressing his lips against hers. “I love you, Kim. And I don’t want to love someone else. I don’t even be given the opportunity to. We’ve known each other a couple of months. I want to know you forever. And forever can start tonight. Kim, give me your heart, and I promise you I will never let it go.”

“Yes. Yes!” She laughed holding her hand out, “Yes! I’ll marry you!”

He slipped on her ring finger and wiped her tears from her eyes. “We’re getting married?”

She couldn’t stop smiling, and she knew she wouldn’t be able to stop. “We’re getting married!” She confirmed, wrapping her arms around him.

Finally, she would have her happy ending with the man who wanted to only love her.

A SHORTY, BUT A GOODY. I AM LOVING TD EPISODES...OR THE LAST COUPLE ONES. OUR KIMERALD IS GROWING UP....MY GOD, THEY ALWAYS LEAVE ME BREATHLESS. I AM GOING TO DIE WATCHING THEM IF THEY HAVE ANOTHER LOVE SCENE. IT'S JUST SO REAL!!! ANYWAYS, STAY TUNED. AND GOOD LUCK WITH SCHOOL EVERYONE!!! I'M A SENIOR! YAY!!!