Four

You're Annoying !!

“Do you like your new room Baekhyun dear ?” Mrs.Jung asked as she placed a glass of juice on his side . Baekhyun nodded with a smile

“I love it , Mrs.Jung”

“Uhuh , what did I told about calling me Mrs.” Mrs.Jung shook her head as she crossed her arms

“A-ah , I’m sorry Mrs.-I mean Aunt Jung” Baekhyun said , smiling sweetly at Eunji’s mother . Eunji silently scoffed at his kindness –of course the latter would heard it since he sat beside her . Baekhyun glanced at her and smirked , shaking his head in amusement .

“Just consider this is your home . I want you to feel comfortable during your stay here” Mr.Jung said , propping his chin on both hands . Baekhyun smiled gratefully and nodded his head at him .

“Hyung , what grade are you in ? Are you the same grade as noona” MinKi’s question causing both Eunji and Baekhyun to looked at him .

“No , I’m a year older” Baekhyun told

“Oh really ? So noona have to call you ‘oppa’ then” MinKi stated , smirking at her sister playfully causing him to receive a death glare from his sister . Baekhyun is taken aback of the kid’s word and blinked rapidly in shocked .

“I-I guess so “ Baekhyun hesitantly nodded

“Noona , you heard me . Call Baekhyun hyung ‘oppa’ from now on” MinKi said and-for the second time- receiving another glare from his sister plus a you-dead look . He knew her sister won’t do anything to him during Baekhyun stay in their house because Mrs.Jung already warned Eunji about her attitude .

Oh little boy , little did you know what your sister gonna do to you later .

“So Baekhyun dear , I hope you could be friend with Eunji . She’s a bit stubborn but if you get to know her , she can be an obedient girl” Mrs.Jung said

“Yeah right” MinKi snorted silently , clamped his hand on his mouth to control his laughter . Eunji secretly kicked her brother’s leg under the table causing the boy to hissed in pain .

“Sure . I would love to”

“I’m curious about something . Did you two not get along in school , since both of you are in the same school plus being in senior grade . And not to mention both of you are vocal students” Mr.Jung asked , tilting his head to the side in curious .

The two teenagers were taken aback of that question . They looked at each other and Baekhyun smirked while Eunji took the first move to break the stare .

“You see uncle , both me and Eunji are the vocal students but since I’m busy with school works and stuff . I don’t get to go to the lesson . Plus , she still in the first year of being senior so the schedule is different from mine” Baekhyun explained as he gave his innocent smile .

“Ah I see~ But still , I’m will be happy if you can be friend with and teach her about the vocal thingy”

“It’s a honor to teach a talented girl like her” Baekhyun smiled , glancing at Eunji . The girl just rolled her eyes and played with her food . Suddenly , she don’t have the appetite .

“Aww~ what a nice boy you’re” Mrs.Jung said . Eunji made a fake puking face and MinKi giggled when he saw it . Baekhyun noticed what she did but he choose to ignore it .


Eunji was playing games in her phone –while lying on her bed- when suddenly the door of her room opened without a knock or call . Without looking up to see who it is , she already knew who’s the person is . No other than Byun Baekhyun . Well duh , even her parents and brother knocked the door before they entered her room .

“I see how much you don’t like my presence of staying here” Baekhyun said , leaning his body against the door frame with his hand crossed . Eunji didn’t have the intention to look at him because she could hear him smirking .

“I’m glad you notice” Eunji nodded , still focusing on the game

“I don’t understand . You should be happy because you’re living with a member of Exo” Baekhyun said in disbelief as he made a hand gesture like he was frustrated . Eunji snorted at his words and finally looked at him

“Puh-lease , it’s not like I’m living with a royalty” She stated . Baekhyun closed the door behind him and made his way towards her bed . “And who told you that you can enter my room casually like that” She raised an eyebrow

“Whatever” Casually , he plopped himself on the edge of the bed

“Go away you jerk” Eunji rolled her eyes . Baekhyun smiled and leaned closer to her , causing the girl to pressed her back against the bed . “What the hell are you doing” She widened his eyes at his action . She was shocked of course and unknowingly held her breath that time .

“You’re cute” He smirked , leaning even closer that they might kiss each other’s lips if he move again forward .

“I said go away you jerk!” She hissed as she pushed his shoulder so that he could get off her .

“Do you mind if I kiss you ?” He suddenly ask causing Eunji to widened her eyes .

What the ….. How can he casually ask something like that .

“Y-Ya , I count to three , if you don’t get off me , I will gladly kick your little friend down there” She challenged him , already raising her knee to prepare for the hard kick

“Aww~ so feisty” Baekhyun faked a pout , finally move his body from her . Eunji abruptly stood up on her bed and pointed a finger at him with her shaky hand .

“I said go !” She screamed –not that loud because she doesn’t want her mother to nag at her later . Baekhyun stood up also and put down her shaky hand to her side . He smirked and turned around to get out . Before he open the door , he turned to look at her and flirty wink at her causing the girl to choked in disbelief .

“Nice talking with you sweetie” With that , he closed the door before a flying pillow could hit his face .

“Urgh ! That guy is annoying !!”


“OH . MY . GOD” As expected , a hanging jaw was the first thing the Jungs family saw when Bomi first step into the dining room. They knew her to well that they also knew what will her reaction be when something shocking welcomed her .

“Bbom please , closed your mouth before a mosquito enter your mouth” Eunji said , shaking her head at her friend.

“I’m not dreaming right ?” Bomi asked , making her way beside MinKi and stared at the familiar guy in front her .

“Unfortunately not” Eunji told

“Hey , what do you mean by ‘unfortunately’ “ Baekhyun frowned . Then , he turned his head towards Yoon Bomi who is still jaw dropping .  “Nice to meet you here Yoon Bomi” Baekhyun smiled . Bomi composed herself and shook her head .

“A-ah , nice to meet you here too Baekhyun sunbaenim” Bomi giggled , held out her hand for handshake . Baekhyun gladly took her hand and they shook hands .

“Wow Baekhyun seem popular . Even Bomi knew him” Mrs.Jung said , wiping MinKi’s mouth .

“Of course ! Everyone knows him . He is the member of --- ooff !” She groaned in pain –that is because Jung Eunji kicked her shin under the table to prevent her from talking . Eunji glared at her best friend and gave a ‘don’t you dare’ look . Bomi gulped and hesitantly nodded .

Baekhyun who noticed their scene laughed silently , bitting his lip to prevent him burst out laughing .

“What happened dear ?” Mrs.Jung asked curiously as she tried to peek under the table since Bomi bend down to hold her poor leg . Bomi laughed awkwardly and raise her palm

“Nothing , aunt . It’s just …. My socks ! Yeah , my socks , it’s uncomfortable” She made an excuse . Baekhyun snorted .

“Really ? Do you want to borrow Eunji’s socks ?”

“No ! It’s okay . I can bear with it”

“Okay then , suit yourselves dear” With that , she walked back to the kitchen to wash the dishes .

“Meanie” Bomi mumbled , pouting cutely . Eunji shook her head and put two toasts on Bomi’s plate . Bomi knew , she did it because she was sorry . Baekhyun on the other side just watch the girl beside him nagged at her poor friend . The friends just could pout and accept her nagging .

He snapped out of his thought when Eunji turned her head towards him “What ?” She snapped . Baekhyun shook her head in amusement before continue eating his meal calmly .


“Yo hyung !” Kai slapped his palm with Baekhyun’s as soon he saw Baekhyun . The boys waited for him at their usual place –which is at the soccer field- to know the new of him living in a new home .

“Hey guys” He greeted as he plopped himself on a bench .

“Sooo~ what’s today news?” Chanyeol asked , wiggling his eyebrow as he leaned closer to the latter . Baekhyun pushed his head away and leaned his back against the back seat .

“Is that girl clingy ?”

“No”

“Annoying”

“Nope”

“Ugly”

“Noo~”

“Just tell us you brat !” Kris shouted causing everyone to flich at his voice .

“Okay okay” Baekhyun rolled his eyes . Baekhyun bend down as he motion for the boys to leaned closer towards him . The boys obeyed and  some of them are struggling to get closer towards him . Even the cool Kris is also trying hard .

“Now , look at my finger” Baekhyun whispered . The boys looked at his finger “And follow where I point ” His finger moved slowly as the boy’s eyes followed his slim finger . Then, it stopped , 11 pair of eyes stopped too .

They all look up at the same time when Baekhyun’s finger stop moving and narrowed their eyes at one familiar girl .

“Holy !”

“You’re joking !”

 “There , now you all know” He stood up from the bench , wiping off the non-dust on his pant “I’m going to class first . Bye” He grabbed his bag before waving and walked away , leaving the boy’s jaw dropped into the ground .

“He living with---“ Chanyeol said , unable to speak the name from his mouth

“Jung Eunji” Chen finished with a muttered , watching the girl as she was talking to her friends with her usual boring expression .


“Chorong , I think you shall take some rest now . You have been working since this morning” Suho told as soon as he stepped in the prefect room . He was surprised when he saw Chorong was working on a stack of papers on the table that covered her figure .

“A bit more . I will staple this first , the---“ Suho snatched the staple from her .

“No . I will do it . Go now”

“But---“

“Chorong” He said sternly causing the girl to sighed in defeat . She could never defeat the guy . Actually , everyone can’t . True that the president is popular with his good manner and nice attitude but when he got mad , he will totally change and that made people obeyed all his words . As much as Chorong wanted to protest , she knew she couldn’t because he will definitely force her no matter what it takes including throw her out of the prefect room in a harsh way .

With heavy steps , she walked out of the room as she let out a sigh from . “What am I going to do now ?” She muttered

As she walked along the hallway , she looked outside the window to see the soccer team were practicing on the field .

After taking a good 10 minutes thinking , she decided to go to watch the soccer team play since she didn’t have the appetite to eat even though she was hungry . Sitting on one of the bench , she put down her drink that she bought beside her .

The boys were shouting and screaming at each other as a motion to pass the ball . A boy caught her eyes and she watched him played with a blank expression . She stared at him until she didn’t know that a ball was flying towards her and end up hitting her head .

“Ack !” She let out a yelp . Holding onto her head in pain as she ducked her head down .

“Yah Luhan ! You kick it to high ! It hit a girl you punk !” She heard one of the soccer team yelled at him . Chorong could hear a pair of feet running towards her and bend down to look at her face .

“I’m so sorry miss---- oh god Chorong !” He panicked when Chorong showed her face , still her hand holding onto her throbbing head .

“Chorong , I’m so so sorry” Luhan apologized as she pulled down her hand from her head and wrapped it around his big hand .

“Are you okay ? Do you want me to send you to the infirmary ?” He asked in worried , looking at her into the eyes . Chorong could see how worry he is . She slowly shook her head and pushed him away from her

“I’m okay . It just a small hit” Chorong said-she lied actually- , not wanting to disturb Luhan from his soccer practice .

“What are you talking about . I kicked quite hard you know” Luhan softly told her . He stood up and pulled her hand up , motioning her to stand up  . Chorong shook her head but Luhan pulled it harder –not too hard- to force her to stand up .

“I’m dizzy” She finally told him . Luhan widened his eyes in panicked .

“Oh god !” Luhan gasped , he bend down again and softly touched her head “You couldn’t stand up ?” Luhan asked and Chorong nodded her head slowly . Luhan then stood up again and turned his head towards his friends .

“Hey guys ! Play without me okay ?!” Luhan shouted . They made an ‘ok’ signal and continue the practice . Luhan turned his head towards Chorong again and smiled .

Chorong was watching his move when bent down his back and suddenly she felt that she was lifted up . . Without knowing it , she already into his arms .

“What are you doing ?” Chorong asked as her eyes widened .

“I’m going to take you to the infirmary” He told

“I said I’m ok---“

“Yeah right” He said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes “Listen to me this once . Please ?” Luhan begged , looking at her into the eyes with his doe eyes . Chorong sighed before comfortably rested her head against his chest . Then , she wrapped her arms around his neck . Luhan smiled at her cute action and walked in the school building to send her to the infirmary . 


Updated ^^

Woah ! I was surprised when there's a few vote that I didn't expect to be that much with just 3 chapters updated . I'm so happy with it ! Thank you for upvoting and subscribing this story . Please continue to support and thank you once again .

I made a LuRong part for Lurong shippers out there . The other may be appeared in the nest few chapies . Ppyong !