Fourteen

You're Annoying !!

Eunji checked herself in front of the mirror for the last time, fixing her bang and the straps of her bag.

“Done” She mumbled and her lips.

She opened the door at the same time as Baekhyun did causing her to stop on her track. Baekhyun blinked in surprise but then smiled as he closed the door behind him.

“Good morning sweety” Eunji scowled at the way he called her. “Nice to see you the first thing in the morning”

“Stop calling me with that name” She muttered dangerously as she glared at the latter.

“Why? I thought it suits you perfectly” He gave her a flirty wink. GOD PUH-LEASE, if she could puke on his face right now, she wanted to shower his face with it so that he won’t have to be so confident about his face again for the rest of his life. How she wished that would soon became reality.

“It doesn’t. More than eww” Eunji cringed at his grin.

“Aww~ you don’t like me calling you that. So what do you want me to call you” He asked, walking around her as if he was checking her. Eunji’s eyes followed his movement.

“Don’t ever call me” He halted in front of her causing the girl to step back slightly, widening her eyes because of the closeness of their faces.

“Don’t call you? But I like calling your name” He pouted, narrowing his eyes at her. Eunji rolled her eyes at his childishness act. He is immature than MinKi, seriously no joke.

“Whatever. I don’t want to waste my time talking to someone like you. You’re getting ridiculous—“ She paused “—and not to mention ANNOYING” She emphasized the last word before turning her heel around and walked down the staircase. Baekhyun could only chuckle and went to follow her.  

 

“You two are early” Baekhyun said as he took the seat beside Eunji who already munched on her food. Mrs. and Mr Jung were already left since early morning to their works with MinKi because they didn’t believe the two teenagers to send MinKi off to school. Somehow, it seem quieter because no one nagged at how noisy they were and there’s no kid whining and complaining about the food and his sister.

“This girl force me to come early” Chanyeol told and he pointed at the grinning Bomi. Both Baekhyun and Eunji looked at the said girl. “She wants to tell me about—“ Before Chanyeol could finish his words, Bomi’s hand clamped over his mouth causing the latter to let out muffled words.

“Looks like you two have become close for less than week” Baekhyun stated, tilting his head in amusement. “Even me and Eunji haven’t being that close to tell each other a story. Well honestly, it’s not my fault because she kept on pushing me whenever I want to have a chat with her”

True story. If she has a power, she would want it to be teleportation so that she could ran away from him. The guy was disturbing her for these few days. He would barge into her room or disturbing her free times whenever he could. She was getting annoyed by it of course but what can she do when the guy treat her to tell her mother about her ‘unfriendly’ attitude. And of course, she doesn’t want her mother to nag at her because of these ridiculous things.


Everyone has their own embarrassing moments. One of it may be the most embarrassing that never want to be reminded again.  For Sehun, his most embarrassing moment was the best. The scene kept replying on his mind everytime he stared at a strawberry lollipop.

It was when he fell asleep in class during History lesson. Everyone was practically dozed off but they covered up so that they won’t be caught. Sehun on the other hand just freely laid his head on the table earning him a detention. Sehun groaned when Kai mocked him about it.  Well, don’t blame him for fallen asleep when the teachers kept blabbering about the history of Korea which he didn’t even exist yet that time.

Now, he was standing outside the classroom with one leg and both arms being raised. He struggled to keep himself balance as he muttered some incoherent words, cursing the History lesson for being so boring.

“I can’t believe I have to do this” Sehun muttered in dissatisfaction and glanced at the classroom through the window. When he saw the teacher paying no attention to him, he put down his leg and arms down with a sigh

“Finally” He grinned. There was no one at the hallway so he was alone. Feeling bored, he took out his phone and put on his earphone. A song was played and he bobbed his head to the rhythm.

 

Hayoung was a nice girl and always be one. Chorong was busy with other tasks the teacher gave her so she couldn’t send the articles she did to the principal. Since Hayoung was with her that time, she asked her for a favor to send the articles to the principal. The way to the office is by passing by Sehun’s class.

Unfortunately for Sehun, he caught the sight of Hayoung walking towards him. The boy panicked as he turned his body around. Hayoung didn’t saw him since she was busy reading the articles while walking and Sehun had to admit that she looks so damn gorgeous like that. The head that was tilted to the side as she read while walking along the hallway made her looks like a model doing a photo shoot.

But that was not the case right now. He could praise and daydreaming about her whenever he wants but not now. He means, HELLO! If the girl knew about him being in detention, his status as the nice guy ruined –at least in front of her- but NO! He once heard her gossiping about not liking bad boys. And for what he knew, BAD BOYS always do detention. He wants to be cool~ and nice~. NOT cool~ AND BAD!

Ahh~ why now

He groaned.

“Sehun sunbae?”

! How can she recognize me? Wait! Isn’t that great? But why now~ ?

Sehun turned his body around to face her.

“It’s really you!” Hayoung beamed

Be cool Sehun. Calm and COOL

“Yeah why?” He raised an eyebrow. If Kai saw this he would probably laughing his off.

 “Ahh, I though so it’s you. No wonder your back looks so familiar” She smiled “What are you doing here sunbae?” She asked.

“M-me? Not-nothing! Can’t I be here?” He narrowed his eyes at her and Hayoung shook her head

“Ani, I just saw you wondering alone here. Are you doing detention?” Hayoung asked innocently and Sehun wanted to buried himself under the ground the moment she said the word ‘DETENTION’

“W-what detention? I don’t do detention” Sehun lied.

“But it couldn’t be possible that you’re standing here freely when this is the lesson time. And plus, this is your class right?” Hayoung said and glance in the classroom, seeing the teacher through the window. Sehun stepped in front of her causing her to back away.

“How about you? What are doing in this floor? Aren’t you supposed to be in class right now?” Sehun ignored her statement and asked her back to change the topic.

“Ahh~ Chorong unnie wants me to send them to the principal” Hayoung showed him the stack of paper in her hands.

“Go. Don’t disturb me here” Sehun demanded and Hayoung pouted sadly.

Damned that pouty lips!

Before Hayoung could walk away, the door slammed open with as the teacher came out with a long ruler.

“Oh Sehun! You’re in detention! You’re not allowed to talk to other students” The teacher scolded him. “Hands up!” Sehun obeyed and he raised his hands “Leg!” And his left leg automatically lifted up.

Sehun’s face was practically red right now. How can he face her after he lied to her. Hayoung’s gonna look down on him.

“And you!” The teacher pointed at Hayoung with his ruler causing Hayoung to back away.

“Y-yes?”

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in class?” He asked in stern voice and Hayoung nervously answered.

“I have task to do for the principal” Hayoung showed the papers and the teacher nodded

“What are you waiting for then. Go now!” With that, Hayoung quickly rushed away. The teacher turned towards Sehun.

“Take that off your ears” The teacher command and Sehun hesitantly pulled out the earphone with a pouts. “If I saw your hands and leg not being raised once again, you have to clean the classroom after school end. Understood?”

“Yes songsaenim” Sehun bowed his head and the teacher entered the classroom to continue with his lesson. After a few second he entered, Sehun saw Hayoung ran towards him silently.

“Yah what are you doing? Go or you will get scold” Sehun whispered loudly as he glanced through the window.

“Give me a second” Hayoung said shoved her hands into her pocket blazer. A lollipop was shown as she took it out.

“What---“

“I’m giving you this. Eat it if you felt bored okay?” Hayoung smiled as she wrapped his fingers around the lollipop’s stick.

“Good luck with the detention sunbae” Hayoung whispered as she patted his shoulder before raced out once again, leaving the dumbfounded Sehun. He stared down at the strawberry flavored lollipop in his hand and chuckled.

“Thank you”


“Just let me die” Chorong sighed tiredly as she plopped down on her leather chair. Suho chuckled at her action and sat down at his seat next to her.

“Tired much huh?” Suho smirked

“Only god knew how much” Chorong moaned. They had been busy for the past few days and now all the things were settled. All they need to do is rest.

“Do you want to attend class?” Suho asked Chorong and the girl showed her palm.

“No please, I will skip for today” She said tiredly, closing her eyes as she leaned against the back seat.

“Okay, I will be going first. Make sure to lock the door before you leave” Suho commanded and Chorong made an okay sign with her finger in respond. Suho nodded before packing bag and exit the student council room.

“Life’s sure hard” Chorong mumbled before dozed off in her seat.

 

The door of the student council room being opened slowly as a head popped in the room. A light-brown haired guy entered the room quietly before closing the door behind him with a silent click.

He looked around the room and spotted someone he was searching sleeping on her seat. Her head was leaned against the backseat and naturally tilted to the side. She looks so peacefully but the position she’s in was uncomfortable. The light-brown haired guy –which is Luhan- chuckled at the sight in front of him.

He walked closer towards her and bent down his knees and leaned closer to scan her face. Actually Suho was the one who told him that Chorong may be asleep in the room. Feeling worry, he skipped class to check on her and he was relief that he came after seeing her position of sleeping.

“How can you easily fell asleep like this?” Luhan shook his head in amusement. He placed his arms under her neck and knees before scooping her up in his arms. There was a sofa placed at the corner of the room so he placed her on it gently –not wanting to wake her up.

He kneeled down beside the sofa as he caressed her cheek with his fingers.

“My princess must be very tired huh?” Luhan smiled, moving her bang to the side so that it won’t cover her eyes. “Sleep well, I will be here when you’re awake” He said before giving a soft kiss on her forehead.

 

Chorong sat up abruptly after she noticed that she had fallen asleep.

“Oh! You’re awake” Luhan beamed and Chorong head swiftly move towards her side. Luhan was sitting on a single sofa opposite her.

“What are you doing here?” Chorong was shocked by his sudden presence. “Why am I here?” Chorong asked as she noticed she was not in her seat anymore but on a very comfortable sofa. No wonder she felt so nice sleeping just now.

“I carried you here” He smiled “You shall not be sleeping on the chair next time. It was uncomfortable” Luhan advised her as he came closer towards her to adjust the blazer on her lap.

“Sleep more if you want, there’s still time until the school end” He smiled and patted her head lightly. The sudden skinship made her frown.

“Why are you here?” Chorong asked and Luhan looked up to see her frowning face.

“Do you want sandwiches? I bought some from the café just now” Luhan ignored her question and showed her the sandwiched instead.

“No” Chorong sighed. It was no use if she forced him to answer. She knew the answer anyway. “You can go now, I’m done here” The girl gave back his blazer and put her feet on the floor.

“You’re going already?” Luhan asked, watching her movement as she stood up and walked towards her table, arranging the files and papers that were scattered.

“No. YOU go” Chorong turned around to look at him “Are you stupid? Ditching class just to go here?”

“But—“

“Go Luhan, don’t make me raised my voice at you” Chorong said sternly, pointing at the entrance door with her index finger as she glared at him. Luhan swallowed his saliva as he clenched the blazer in his fist. He didn’t want to go but he has no choice but to obey before she became mad.

“Fine” He finally relented. Luhan stood up and went to her, putting his hand on her hair it with a genuine smile plastered on his face “Sorry if you feel disturbed. Please eat something hmm? I know you haven’t eat anything since morning”

If Chorong was like any other girls in this school, she would melt by Luhan’s charm but she is Park Chorong. Park Chorong would not fall for men’s romantic actions and words. She was sick of it. All of these have been done in her past. Her –like she loves to call it- dark past.

“Go” She demanded once again. Luhan could only sigh and kissed her temple before making his way towards the door. Glancing at her one more before finally went out.

As soon as the door was closed, Chorong leaned against the table as she sighed.

“I’m sorry”


Updated ^^

It's been two weeks since I updated the lastest chapie. Sorry everyone, I have no idea these days and kept on deleting the one I wrote and start over again for i-dont-know-how-many times.