Twenty Four

You're Annoying !!

Eunji received a call from Bomi’s mother on Sunday morning to tell her that Bomi had been locking herself in her room, crying all night for who know what reason. So as soon she received the call, she and Baekhyun went to the latter’s house. But problem is, Bomi wouldn’t even let anyone entered her room. She locked it from inside so there was no use of using keys.

Eunji could hear the girl’s sob from outside the room “What is wrong with this kid?” Eunji mumbled. Mrs. Yoon just sighed and shook her head.

“She had been crying after school ended yesterday. When I asked her what happened, she just cried louder. But I didn’t know it will stay until today”

“Did she come out to eat?”

Mrs. Yoon shook her head

“This is serious” Eunji muttered. It was rare to see Bomi sad. The girl always had smiles plastered on her face almost everyday. Her exam result could sometimes made her sad but not to the point that she locked herself in her room all night and ignoring food. I repeat FOOD. Yoon Bomi never ignored food even though she was on diet.

“I thought she was having a fight with her friends so that was why I call you”

“Don’t worry ma’am, we will solve this. You can take a rest for now” Baekhyun smiled genuinely

“But—“

“He’s right. We will take care of this” Eunji nodded her head and gave her a reassured smile. Mrs. Yoon smiled thinly and left hesitantly, leaving the two teenagers standing in front of Bomi’s room.

“Now what?” Baekhyun asked

Eunji didn’t answer instead she knock the door of Bomi’s room again. “Yoon Bomi, open the door will you?”

Silence AGAIN

“Bomi are you going to treat me like this? You better open the door or our friendship will end” Bad choice of words Jung Eunji, because what she heard next was a loud cry, it seemed like Bomi said something but her voice got muffled.

“You’re not helping at all” Baekhyun hissed

“What do I have to do then? She’s not opening the door” Eunji whispered loudly. Baekhyun shook her head and pushed her aside to knock the door.

“Hey Bomi, you know how Eunji is when she’s mad. You don’t want to see her mad right? Come on open the door” Baekhyun plead but only to receive a muffled sobs.

Eunji gave him ‘I-told-you-so-it’s-no-use’ look. Baekhyun sighed tiredly and crossed his arms to think about a plan to make Bomi open the door.

“She would never hide anything from me? What is it about anyway?” Eunji frowned in dissatisfaction. She glanced at the door for a few second before blinking her eyes realization.

“Call Chanyeol”

“For what?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow

“Chanyeol must’ve known something. Besides, Bomi is close with him” Baekhyun nodded and dialed a number.

 

In less than 15 minutes Chanyeol arrived, panting heavily as he bent down to calm himself. There was traffic jam on his way so he had to get off from the taxi and ran to Yoon’s residence instead.

“What…happened?” Still panting, he managed to ask the two.

“You should’ve have know, that’s why we call you” Eunji stated, worriedly glancing at the door of Bomi’s room.

Chanyeol shook his head “I have no idea what happened. She didn’t tell me anything” He slightly frowned, Chanyeol just had a chat with her yesterday after school looking happy as usual but why she suddenly became so sad in a blink of eyes.

Chanyeol approached the door and leaned his ear against it. He could hear faint sniffle on the other side of the door. Clearing his throat as he pulled away, he tried to knock on the door once.

“Bomi?” He called and the sniffle sounds stopped. Maybe he had the chance to comfort her. “This is Chanyeol, open the door Bbom” He knocked again couples of time. Footsteps could be heard and they heard the sound of a ‘click’.

“She opens it” Eunji whispered loudly in disbelief while Baekhyun jaw dropped. It had been just a few minutes Chanyeol came and he just called her twice, but Bomi opened it within a minute? This is not fair.

“Bomi we can enter right?” Chanyeol hesitantly hold onto the doorknob, ready to twist it open.

“I only want Chanyeol oppa to enter” They heard her voice speak for the time that morning. Even though Eunji was happy that Bomi gave in, but the fact that she wanted only Chanyeol to enter made her huffed in disappointment.

Chanyeol glanced at Eunji for permission and the latter nodded with sigh.

“Come out as soon as she’s okay. I want to talk to her too” Chanyeol gave her a reassured smile before entering the room silently.

 

The room was such a mess, used tissues were scattered everywhere around the room and leftover snacks were carelessly laid on bed. Chanyeol’s eyes widened at the sight of her room, it was as if she didn’t cleaned her room for years after a tornado.

His thought was snapped after he realized the purpose of his presence, looking at the sobbing girl in the middle of the bed, he approached her with light steps.

“You okay?” He asked and Bomi shook her head in response. Chanyeol let out a sigh before taking a seat on the edge of her bed. “Wanna talk about it with oppa?”

Bomi turned her head towards the latter and nodded, the tears couldn’t stop flowing down her tears. Chanyeol noticed her eyebags and he held out his hand to wipe the tears away.

“Don’t cry”

“You lied to me” She told him and Chanyeol could only blinked in confusion. Bomi noticed his confused face and continued “You lied to me about Kyungsoo not having a girlfriend”

Chanyeol swallowed hard “Wh-why would I lied—“

“Don’t deny it anymore. I found out about it yesterday” She cried again as she remember the hurt scene “Kyungsoo asked me out yesterday because he wanted to introduce me to someone. I thought that girl was just his relative. I’m trying to think positive because of what you have said, but it turned out that she is his girlfriend. When I told him what you’ve said you said to me, he said you were happened to be the first person he told about his relationship”

Chanyeol suddenly felt a pang of guilt. He looked away to avoid her eyes.

“I felt like my heart is being stabbed with knife, it hurt so much you know” She sobbed “I thought all these time I have a big chance to be with him, but no. I was so stupid for believing your words”

Chanyeol sighed and turned to look at her again

“Bomi listen—“

“I don’t want to listen anymore! I thought you could help me. I trust you!” Bomi shouted and she began to cry again, she didn’t care how she looks like right now but for sure, she wanted to let out all her disappointment and anger towards him.

“He’s the first person that I have ever liked my entire life but you ruined it!”

“Look Bomi—“

Chanyeol didn’t have the chance to speak nor explain when she hit his chest with her fists, it hurts since the girl learnt taekwondo but Chanyeol know better, he deserved it.

“I’m sorry” He whispered

“You think sorry is enough!” She yelled

“I was just trying to not make you sad okay, you like him so much that I have no gut to tell you the truth. What if you disappointed with all the truth?”

“But it was better hearing the truth! I still can forget him instead making a fool of myself, hoping that we will end up together” This time, she hit him with the pillows. Chanyeol tired to dodge it but she was faster. Without second though, he snatched the pillow from her hands and threw it at the corner of the room, before pinning her hands on the bed.

“Fine, if sorry is not enough to cover all the lies I told you, tell me what you want, I’ll do anything to make you happy” He said with gritted teeth.

Bomi just cried louder

“Come on Bbom, tell me ANYTHING you want. I’m really sorry for what I have done to you. Don’t do this please, I don’t want to die young because your friend kills me” He plead, staring at her with his puppy eyes that caused Bomi to snort. 

“Don’t take back your word” She told and Chanyeol nodded confidently.

“I won’t. I mean it”

Chanyeol released her hands as he helped her sit up straight. Chanyeol kneeled down on the floor in front of her as he waited for her command.

“I want you…” She stared as she wiped the tears on her face

“Yes?”

“…to be my boyfriend”

“WHAT?” Chanyeol accidently raised his voice

“You said you won’t take back your word!” She scowled

“No… it just that, why—what…boyfriend? Bomi are you serious?” He looked at her in bafflement, what was this girl trying to do, wanting him to be her boyfriend all of the sudden.

“You will do ANYTHING remember? Why? Not agree? Then get out—“

“No no no, just why boyfriend though?”

“It’s so hard to find a boyfriend since boys are so picky about girls. Since my first love already has a girlfriend –which I didn’t expect because of a certain person, I want you to be my boyfriend. You have to be responsible for what you have done”

“But you don’t even like me” Chanyeol made a look

“Why not? You’re handsome and all, girls would die to be with you. And just so you now, I want a handsome and tall you like you. Oh wait, can you cook?”

Chanyeol nodded

“Great, you’re perfect. I don’t have to worry then” She gave him her innocent look while tilting her head cutely.

“Are you saying we have to pretend?” Chanyeol raised an eyebrow

“Why should we do that? I told you to become my boyfriend didn’t I? So that includes skinship, kissed, hugs and even buying present for each other”

Chanyeol’s jaw dropped

“K-kiss? But you haven’t had your first kiss yet?”

Before Chanyeol knew it, the tip of her nose touched his in a blink of eyes. He widened his eyes and backed away immediately.

“You haven’t had your first kiss yet either, we can kiss now to make it official if you want” Bomi leaned closer again until the tips of their nose met for the second time.

“B-bomi this is—“

 “What? You still didn’t agree?” She said with threatened voice.

“F-fine! Fine, I’ll be your boyfriend” He gave up and she finally leaned away, and Chanyeol was grateful because he could finally breath normally. “How you can just casually ask someone to be your boyfriend randomly” Chanyeol shook his head.

“It’s not easy for me to fall for someone. Since you’re the closest guy, you have to be responsible for my broken heart” Bomi smiled “But remember, you have to be my REAL boyfriend. This is not an act so try to be like how a boyfriend should be. Understood?”

“You’re really weird you know that?” He sighed and shook his head

“A boyfriend shall not call his girlfriend ‘weird’” Bomi frowned, obviously displeased by his choice of word. 

“Yes ma’am” Chanyeol said flatly and gave a lazy salute, causing Bomi to laugh. Chanyeol ruffled her hair and pat it after “Finally, you’re able to smile”

“Should a boyfriend make up for his sulking girlfriend. You know you did something bad right?” She narrowed her eyes at him and he chuckled in response. Chanyeol sat beside her on the bed, cupping her face between his hands before leaned down to give a quick peck on the nose.

“Is that enough?” He asked after he pulled away. Seeing her frowning face, he knew she is not satisfied.

“I want something more than this”

“What is it?”

Bomi pointed a finger at her lips

 “No. Eunji’s waiting for you outside” Chanyeol casually decline

“Naah~ she can wait”

Before he could argue, he was already pulled down by the collar with her on the bed.

 

“What take them so long!” Eunji said in frustration

“Relax they will come out soon” Baekhyun convinced her, he was also tired waiting for Chanyeol to come out at the same spot. Eunji on the other hand couldn’t stop whining and cursing on how long Chanyeol was.

“I can’t take it anymore. It had been over half an hour but that guy didn’t show up” Eunji scowled, she hold the doorknob to twist but Baekhyun held her hands.

“What are you doing? You will just interrupt them” Baekhyun hissed

“I just want to make sure okay? So let go of me”

“No!”

“Byun Baekhyun!”

“Stop it, you will ruined everything”

“A peek won’t hurt”

“No!”

CLICK!

Ops they accidently opened the door. Baekhyun gaped while Eunji smirked in victory. She entered the room and Baekhyun followed to stop her.

Wrong move.

An unpleasant scene was what welcoming them. A topless Chanyeol on Bomi, kissing her hungrily and he had his bare arms wrapped around her. Bomi on the other hand almost had her shirt ed while she also kissed him, hands roaming on the latter back sensually.

“What the—“ Both jaws dropped

“Let’s go” Baekhyun pulled Eunji’s arms as he awkwardly watched the still-unaware-of-their-presence couple making out on the bed.

As they exited the room, Eunji was speechless while Baekhyun’s face was red from embarrassment

“D-did I--I just saw them--” She stuttered, unable to finish her sentence as she still couldn’t believed what she had just seen.

“Let’s leave them alone for now. We have to go home” Baekhyun muttered, without waiting for her response, he dragged her away by pulling her arms.

What a great Sunday morning to start with.

 

“Do your work Joo” Lay told without looking at Namjoo who sat across him, staring for almost an hour as if wanting to bore a hole on his face.

“Oppa are you really staying here for tonight?” She asked for the nth time since he came. Namjoo’s Sunday morning was surprised by Lay coming to their residence early in the morning. It took her hours to come out of her room to greet his brother’s friend.

She couldn’t let him see her morning face right, after all he’s her crush.

Lay looked up from his assignment and sighed “Yes Kim Namjoo, so do your homework so you can finish faster and we can watch movie together”

“Just the two of us?” Namjoo sent him wink

“No way I will let that happen” Suho came with a tray with orange juice as he give a light pull his sister’s forehead with his index finger. Placing the tray on the table, he put each glass of orange juice in front of them before putting the tray aside so he could start his assignment too.

“Oppa, can you let us two alone for a few hours” Namjoo whined in pure annoyance. Everytime he wanted to be alone with Lay, her brother always happened to be there to interrupt their conversation.

“And why shall I do that?” Suho raised an eyebrow in dissatisfaction.

“Because I want to be alone with Lay oppa, and you’re just a busy body mice who would ruin everything whenever we are alone”

Suho’s jaw dropped

Lay chuckled

Suho sputtered “W-what did you just call me?!”

“Busy body mice” Namjoo repeated calmly and Suho finally choked on his own saliva at his sister rudeness

Suho’s jaw dropped even more “Who the hell—“

“Suho language” Lay interrupted

“I mean, who teach you to talk to your own brother like that? M-me? A m-mice?” Suho barely blinked his eyes as he was too shocked about his sister sudden braveness.

Namjoo nodded

“Yah you little—“

A sudden phone ringtone interrupted him from talking. Namjoo blinked at the familiar ringtone and her face automatically brightened.

“Give me a second” Before Suho could stop her, the girl already rushed towards her rooms to pick up the call.

Suho gave a disbelief look at Lay who just shrugged in response.