Twelve

You're Annoying !!

Naeun was still in her classroom when it’s already 5 in the evening. She was supposed to go home at that time but since she had just finished her school project, Naeun decided to take some rest before she goes home. She sighed tiredly as she packed her things into her bag. Looking out of the window, she could see the soccer team still practicing at the field.

As she was watching the team played, a loud bang came from the door of the classroom. Naeun’s head turned towards it in shock. Three guys entered the classroom with smirks plastered on each of their faces. Naeun frowned in confusion. Why are these guys here?

Naeun knew them. They are the same age as Namjoo, in 2nd grade but she never knew their names.

“Well well, what do we have here?” One of them smirked, looking at Naeun in interest

“Why are you guys here?” She frowned deeper, didn’t understand the situation. They just barged into her classroom and stared at her like she was his meal. It scared Naeun but she chose to ignore the feeling.

“Aww, you don’t like us being here?” The red-haired boy faked a pout as three of them get closer towards her. Naeun started to sweat, her heart was beating fast in fear. Naeun abruptly stood up, grabbing her bag and pressed it against her chest.

“Scared aren’t we?” The ‘last guy’ asked her, snickering as he watched her scared face. Naeun swallowed hard.

“What do you want?” Her voice was stern but deep inside, she was scared as hell. What is she going to do? She didn’t know to fight like Chorong, Bomi and Eunji did. She is helpless.

Naeun was walking backwards when the three guys coming closer towards her. She glanced at her back and unfortunately, there is only a wall. How was she supposed to escape? There is no use of shouting for help. There would be no one around the floor at this hour.

“Don’t be scared kitty. We won’t do anything” The red–haired boy reached out to touch her shoulder but Naeun shoved his hand away. That was a bad idea after all when she saw his face darkened. His eyes were staring sharply at her.

“What do you want?!” Naeun was shouting. She was too scared to be calm right now. Her breath was heavy and her knees were starting to shake.

“Hey calm down okay. We just want to take revenge on what you have done” The first one who spoke just now explained. Naeun frowned.

“What do you mean? I didn’t even know you guys” She said bravely. The guy choked in disbelief and laughed sarcastically.

“This woman has no shame. How could she just said she doesn’t know us” Naeun’s back was completely pressed against the wall, she have no way to escape now. She hugged her bag tightly against her chest.

“Don’t you remember what you had done to him Son Naeun?” The ‘last one’ asked as he stabbed his chest with his index finger.

“Please, I didn’t understand what you’re talking about” Naeun shook her head. She was confused. These guys wanted to attack her because she did something to them but Naeun couldn’t remember what she did wrong. She didn’t even know these guys’ name.

“I’m getting frustrated” The first guy just now stormed towards her, grabbed her shoulders and hit her back against the wall hard. Naeun whimpered in pain and her hands automatically released her bag from her hold.

“You didn’t remember me?!” The guy screamed at her face causing Naeun to shut her eyes at his loud voice. “Look at me you !” He screamed again as he hit her back against the wall once again. Naeun felt like crying, her back was hurt and she was scared.

“I said look at me!!” He cupped her chin harshly and turned her head to look at his face. “You didn’t ing remember me!!?” He asked, pressing the grip around her chin tighter causing her to whimper in pain.

“Let me tell you. I’m KIM HANSUN” He spatted and Naeun’s eyes widened in realization. He is Kim HanSun, the student who confessed to her a week ago. This guy desperately wanted her to accept his love. He was begging her but Naeun keep on rejecting him. Is that why he is mad?

 “You remembered now Son Naeun?”  Naeun slowly nodded

“Good” He smirked” Do you know how humiliate I was when you reject me? DO YOU?!”

“Why would I accept you when I don’t like you” Naeun shouted back causing her to be slapped on the cheek, hard. Naeun gasped loudly. She could feel blood at the corner of .

“I kneeled down Naeun!! I kneeled down for you to accept me!! But then you rejected me and embarrassed me in front of everyone!!” He shouted at her face. The guys just watched their friends, smirking in satisfaction when he hurt Naeun.

“I didn’t ask you to kneel down HanSun, please let go of me” Naeun shook her head as she whimpered. She pushed him away but HanSun just tighten his grip on her shoulder more.

“No. I won’t let you go easily. After what you have done to me” HanSun said, his eyes her chest and his lower lips like he had seen a delicious meal. Naeun knew what he’s gonna do, and she is terrified of it. She wanted to run but his grip is too tight for her to fight.

“Guys, hold her. I’m going to make her feel the embarrassment she did to me” HanSun smirked. He backed away after both of his friends hold both Naeun’s arms and pinned her against the wall. Naeun struggled to free herself but there is no use, she a girl and there were two guys hold her. How can she fight back?

Hansun’s hands were laid on Naeun’s shirt. His hands the first button … then second … third…

“Ahh, this is not fun. Let’s go to the main point shall we?” HanSun smirked, trailing his finger on her forehead, down to her nose and lastly....her lips.

Naeun was whimpering as she mentally chanted a name.

Hansun’s lips were on her neck, kissing it and move up to kiss her jaw.

She wanted to shout but in the end, in came out as a whisper.

“Jongin…”

Suddenly, HanSun was pulled back by forced. Naeun opened her eyes when she didn’t feel anything come or touched her body. Her breath was heavy. She was relieved. But the grip of her both arms were still there. Her eyes were searching for her savior.

The jet- hair boy was on top of HanSun, punching HanSun’s face hard. They guy muttered something indistinctly that only HanSun could hear with each punch he gave him. Naeun blinked at her savior’s back. It was all too familiar to her. His hair and his skin color.

“! Yah Sungwoo, help HanSun!” The red-haired guy commanded. Sungwoo nodded in response and went to attack the guy. Naeun wanted to help, but she was too weak to do so. She twisted her arm to release the red-haired guy’s grip from her but it was the wrong idea when she got slapped by him.

Naeun yelped in pain. The red-haired boy was suddenly being pulled back like HanSun and her grip automatically loosen from Naeun’s arm. As soon as she was released, her knees gave up and she feel down on the floor lifelessly.

Surprisingly when she saw on her right, HanSun and Sungwoo already pass out with bruises covered their faces. She looked to her left, the red-haired guy was now being punched in the stomach and he choked in pain. Her savior then finished him with a hard kick on the side of his head.

Naeun flinched when she saw that. The guy turned around

“Jongin” She whispered gratefully.

“Naeun” He said her name. He quickly went over to her and kneeled beside her. Kai scanned her lifeless body, she was half and her hair was messy. Her eyes were red and the tears seem couldn’t stop falling from her eyes. She was sweating as if she was surrounded by the heat. And her cheeks…. Kai groaned as he saw her cheeks. Both were red and he knew that they hurt her. Her body… without second thought, he took off his blazer and slung it over her shoulder. Kai arranged the blazer around her shoulder so that her body couldn’t be seen.

Naeun suddenly burst into tears. She was staring gratefully at him with her teary eyes. Kai felt bad. He felt that it was his fault. If only he came faster, if only he could tell the future, she wouldn’t be in this situation. Kai swallowed hard.

“I’m sorry” He whispered “I’m really really sorry” He whispered again and again. He kept on apologizing as he pulled her closer towards his body, hugging her tightly into his embrace and rubbed her back up and down.

“I’m scared Jongin. I’m scared” Naeun sobbed, her face is buried in his chest as she cried. She was truly scared. She couldn’t describe how grateful she was when he came to save her.

“It’s okay. Everything’s alright. I’m here with you” Kai told her. His eyes was closed as her rested his chin on top of her head, pulling her as close as possible.


Eunji kicked HanSun’s stomach angrily causing the boy to groan in pain. He bent down his back and hold onto his painful stomach as he fell to the ground.

“Eunji, stop it” Chorong warned Eunji, pulling her arms back so that she could be in a safe distant from HanSul. Fortunately, Eunji and Chorong were still in the school that time. Same goes to Kai, Luhan, Baekhyun , Chen and Tao for their club practice.

They were gathering in the same classroom and the three students were kneeling in front of them with their head lowered down in embarrassment. Eunji was so mad when he knew about what had they’ve done to Naeun. Leaving his practice vocal behind, she quickly ran towards the mentioned place and attack HanSun with her martial art skills.

Naeun was silently sitting on one of the seat behind with Kai, watching the rest settled the problem. Chorong glanced at her dongsaeng, she couldn’t seem to stay away from Kai for awhile. She had been clinging on him since they come. Holding onto his shirt as if her life is depends on him. When Kai moved a bit, she automatically tightened her grip or just straightly hugged him.

Chorong sighed “What are going to do with them now?” She glanced down at the three boys in front of them.

“Burn them down and throw their bodies in the sea where no one could find them” Eunji said in a low voice but enough for everyone to hear. Everyone flinched -including the three guys- when she told them her answer.

“Uhm, isn’t that too cruel?” Tao asked carefully, not wanting Eunji to suddenly bust out in anger. He was quite shock when he saw her kicked all the three of them at once.

“Tch, cruel? How cruel is that compared to almost make a girl lost her ” Eunji spatted at them with hateful glare.

“I think we just need them to apologize and then we will settle this tomorrow. The teachers were not around at this hour” Chen told her. Eunji scoffed sarcastically.

“I bet Naeun won’t want to forgive them”

“I think she’s right. Naeun is still traumatized with all of these” Baekhyun sighed as he glanced at these three guys. Their heads were still lowered down.

“This is frustrating. Can we just lock them in a room? Who know they will run away the next morning” Eunji threw out her arms in frustration.

“I will find out on how to settle them. You guys shall go home by now” Luhan spokes up. Chorong looked at Luhan and frowned.

“Alone?” She asked. Luhan gave her a small smile –knowing that the girl was worried about him- and shook his head.

“Tao and Chen will help”

“Aww why me?” Tao whined. Chen smacked the back of his head and glared at the younger. Tao pouted as he rubbed his sore head.   

“I will help too” Baekhyun interfered as he stepped in front.

“No, you will go home with Eunji. We don’t want the same thing happen to her”

“I’m not a kid” Eunji made a face

“Still”

“Chorong will stay with us for a while” Luhan told them

“I can’t go home alo---“

“No!” He said sternly “Stay. I don’t want you to get hurt” Luhan then turned her head towards Kai.

“Kai, send her home” Luhan commanded. Kai nodded obediently and whispered something to Naeun. But Naeun shook her head in response causing everyone to frown.

“Why?” Eunji asked, confused of Naeun’s action. Kai sighed and kneeled down in front of her. He made her looked into his eyes as he cupped her face.

“It’s late. You have to go home” He told her and Naeun shook her head again. “Why? You scared?” Naeun swallowed hard as she glanced at HanSun’s gang and nodded eagerly. She didn’t the same thing happen again. It was terrifying.

“I’m here Naeun-ah. I won’t leave you” Kai convinced her, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ears as he smiled sweetly at her. Naeun stared at his eyes confirmed his words. Is he just saying or he really meant it? When Naeun saw those soft eyes of his, she nodded.

“Let’s go shall we?” Kai leaned his hand in front of her, motioning her to hold it. Without a word, she linked their fingers together and squeezed it lightly. Kai gave her a genuine smile and patted their linked hand. Naeun stood up slowly and trailed Kai from behind. But her other still didn’t released the hem of his shirt. She looked like a little girl who followed his father everywhere he leads her.

“We will be going first” Kai told Luhan, pulling Naeun’s hand and lead her out of the classroom. Eunji sighed in relief and glared at the three troublemakers.

“You guys are disgusting!” She spatted hatefully causing the three guys to flinch at her voice. Then she stormed out of the classroom before shutting the door with a loud bang.

“Y-Yah! Wait for me!” Baekhyuns shouted and quickly grabbed his and Eunji’s bag from the floor before running out clumsily.

“Guess we will start now then” Luhan shrugged and grabbed HanSun onto his arm and forced him to stand up. Chen and Tao grabbed the other two and they –including Chorong- walked out of the classroom.


The next day after the incident, of course Naeun didn’t come to school. Eunji was still furious about the three boys. Baekhyun have to drag her away from them before she could actually kill them. Luhan and Chen were the one who inform the teachers and HanSun’s gang were removed from school. Much to everyone relief but not Naeun though. She was still traumatized with all had happened. Her parents almost wanted to send them to jail if not Naeun who prohibit.

She was mad, true, but it not happened yet so she let them go. Eunji disagreed with that too and of course, Baekhyun had to drag her away once again from the conversation they had. That girl needs to control her temper. Really, she could kill anyone in a blink of eyes if there was no one to stop her.

Everything was going fine and Luhan made sure that no one knew about the last incident. Chorong was thankful and for once, that day, she was the one to make a move to talk to him. No one knew anything about it except the seven of them. Chen had to stay beside Tao all day so that he won’t spill the secret to anyone. That boy has such a big mouth that sometimes the members wanted to cut his tongue.

Kai on the other hand kept quiet about it. He didn’t even spoke a word since he come to school. He still felt that it was his fault. If only he came faster, Naeun wouldn’t be touched by them. She won’t have to experience the incident. He once thought that he wanted to just kill himself. Last night when he sent her home, Naeun had told him that he didn’t need to blame himself but he couldn’t help himself. He can’t help it whenever he remembered how scared she was when he found her in the classroom, helpless and ----

Kai threw jumped up high as he threw the ball into the net angrily. He shouted and picked up another ball only to throw it at the corner of the hall.

“You’re stupid Jongin” He whispered to himself, pushing his hair back in frustration. “So stupid”

“You still blame yourself I see” A voice said. Kai turned her head towards the voice and saw Baekhyun leaned his right shoulder against the door frame with crossed arms.

“What are you doing here?” Kai muttered, he went back to seat on a bench and drank the water in one gulp. His sweat was flowing down his neck, showing that he didn’t stop playing since he came to the hall.

Baekhyun approached him and patted the younger’s back “You know this is not your fault” He told

“It is” Kai hissed. Baekhyun could only sighed and smirked at the younger

“Why you felt so guilty about her anyway ?”

“If only I came faster, she wouldn’t be touch by that ers!” Kai snapped

“It’s not like she’s your responsibility. Why are you so concern about her? Unless… you like her” Baekhyun whispered at the last part, narrowing his eyes at the younger and smirked playfully. Kai blinked rapidly and choked after he got what Baekhyun trying to say.

“P-please, w-why should I?” He couldn’t help but to stutter.

“Aigoo, stuttering aren’t we?” Baekhyun , poking Kai’s side causing the younger to jump in surprise.

“Stop it! What are you talking about? Of course I would be concern, she had been my classmate and my recess time partner for a week” Kai blurted out without thinking. Baekhyun blinked in realization. Recess partner?

That made Baekhyun’s smile reached over his ears “Sooo~, you had been missing for these few days because you hanged out with her” Baekhyun stated. Kai widened his eyes in realization and mentally smacked himself as he bit his lower lip. He shut his eyes in and muttered something inaudible.

This was supposes to be a secret. They shall think that his absent in the café was practicing all these days. Know his stupid mouth spilled it and he just wanted to cut his tongue right away. But it was too late now. The second of big mouth after Tao already knew about it and it was not a good idea at all. Baekhyun is worst than Tao if it’s come to s’ secrets.

“This is a good news. Maybe I shall tell this to the---“

“No! Don’t you dare!” Kai shouted, pointing a finger at the older. Baekhyun nodded and patted the younger’s shoulder before he ran out of the hall and slammed the door close with a loud bang. Kai blinked rapidly, not understand with the situation. When he heard Baekhyun shouting Lay’s name---

“! That hyung!” He hissed before raced out of the hallway, cursing and shouting Baekhyun’s name. Guess the boy will forget about blaming himself for awhile. 


Updated ^^

KaiEun for you all !! //throws confetti// Sorry if it was boring. A random chapie actually becuase I don't have any idea what to write about KaiEun. //sigh// 

Thanks for upvoting, subcribes and please leave a comment after you read. I really need to see your opinion for every chapie. Thank you once again //bow//