Twenty Eight

You're Annoying !!

It had been three days since Baekhyun moved out from her house. She was not to it yet since what she heard every morning was his laugh when he played with MinKi or his annoying voice chatting with her parent downstairs. It was weird how her normal life was back but she couldn’t seem to suit the current situation. Maybe it was because she had realized her feelings towards Baekhyun.

Yes, Jung Eunji had finally fall for Byun Baekhyun.

It wasn’t weird anymore how her heart was beating whenever he smiled or talked to her. It wasn’t weird anymore why she was jealous whenever he talked with other girls other than her. It wasn’t weird anymore why she always had the desire to hug him and asked him to stay whenever she missed him.

It had only been three days since Baekhyun moved out but it felt like years.

“Chorong come on, she is just one of my friends. I swear I only love you for the rest of my—“

“Okay stop with the cheesy word” Chorong raised a hand up to his face, preventing him from talking.

“But you’re ignoring me!” Luhan whined

“I’m not, I still let you fetch me and send me home, still spending the recess with you and still watching you practice for almost every evening” She stated without looking up at him, casually cutting her steak calmly as everyone watch the scene.

“You didn’t let me touch you”

“I told you, no skinship for a week”

“Chorong!” Luhan whined louder, he was literally stomping his feet under the table where they were all seated right now.

“Shut up Luhan, everyone’s trying to eat in peace here” With that, Luhan stayed silent and turned his attention to his food grumpily.

“Wow, Chorong noona will surely be a strict mother one day” Sehun whispered into Hayoung’s ear and the girl giggled in response.

Well, the couple was currently having a little fight after Chorong found that Luhan was talking to one of his transferred classmate from China. She didn’t really mind at first but when the girl started to get her hands on Luhan –and he didn’t even try to remove them- made her gone furious. She didn’t care if people called her a jealous freak but for sure, she loves Luhan too much that she got overprotective when some of his fans wanted to get closer to him.

“I think Luhan hyung had enough of the punishment noona, why don’t you forgive him and be a sweet couple like you used to be” Chanyeol suggested, trying to help his hyung out but only got a sharp glare from the vice-president. He immediately looked down to his food, pretending to smell them.

“It’s normal for a couple to have small fight. Don’t worry about it guys” Xiumin chuckled. Well, he couldn’t do anything either to help his bestfriend. Luhan was indeed very comfortable with the new student because he finally found a China friend who attended the same school as him.

“Me and Hayoung never have a fight before” Sehun proudly told and hugged Hayoung’s arms before placing his head on her shoulder.

“Show off” Tao rolled his eyes.

“Let him be, someday he will know the suffering of being ignored by his girl” Eunji told. “I warned you kid, Hayoung is not the type to be easily persuaded when she gets sulky”

Sehun gasped “Hayoungie, I swore I will always be a good boyfriend to you. I will not talk to girls other than you like what Luhan hyung did” The last sentence made him received a hard slap at the back of his head.

“Shut up you , I’m trying to sleep here” Kai grumpily said as he buried his face against the crook of Naeun’s neck. He was tired from the basketball practice and he could just ditch school for today but he wanted to meet Naeun. Not seeing Naeun for a day made him crazy.

“Since when did you become so clingy?” Chen raised an eyebrow

“Let Naeun eat her food Jongin, you’re making her uncomfortable” Suho shook his head

“It’s okay, I don’t mind” Naeun smiled and caressed her boyfriend’s hair before patting his back to make him sleep again.

“You two are getting mushy, I wanna puke” Chen made a face

“You’re just jealous that no one wants you as their boyfriend”

“Excuse you Mr. Do, once I snap my fingers, girls all around the world will comes to me right away”

“Not me”

“Eww no”

“Oh puh-lease”

“Not my girlfriend Jongdae”

More complaints were heard and Chen let out a small dramatic gasp. “How could you, I’m not that bad nor ugly”

Baekhyun put his fork down on the plate “I think someone has to lend this ridiculous witch a mirror so he can see how terrible his face is”

“Yah Byun Baekhyun!”

 

School was tiring so Baekhyun decided to go home fast, take a shower and sleep immediately. He didn’t know it was so tough to be the president of the Vocal student because he had a lot of things to do. Throwing his bag carelessly on the bed, he quickly made his way towards the bathroom as he stripped off his uniform.

Baekhyun let the water hit his pale skin as he tilted his head up with closed eyes. After three days of moving out, Byun Baekhyun realized how much Jung Eunji had changed. She didn’t skip class so often and even made lunchbox for MinKi –the boy called him two days ago about it. She would join her friends’ chat despite being so ignorant before.

He was glad that he could make her change that way. Baekhyun is always confident when it comes to everything but Eunji. He was not so sure how to act around her since their first meet that lead him to be labeled as ‘The Annoying Guy’ by her. He didn’t mind though, as long as he got her attention.

Grabbing the towel that was hanging on the wall, he then wrapped them around his waist before taking another smaller towel to be placed on his wet hair.

“Took you long enough, I need to take a shower too” He heard a familiar voice grumbled before he was pushed aside and someone entered the bathroom.

Baekhyun blinked rapidly.

He glanced at a girl’s bag on his bed.

Then, looked back at where the door of the bathroom closed.

“MOM!!”

 

“What are you doing here?” Baekhyun still couldn’t believe his eyes. Eunji was currently in his room, lying on her stomach on his bed and oh…wearing his clothes like they were a married couple too.  

“I don’t know. You guess?” She flipped through the one of his magazines without looking up at him.

“I don’t know. YOU tell me” He emphasized and crawled on the bed at her right side before placing himself in the same position as her on the bed.

“Your mom just made me stay over for tonight and I was dragged here by my parents” She sighed and finally snapped the magazine shut.

“Why?” He blinked rapidly in confusion

“How should I know” She huffed and rolled her body to lie down on her back. Baekhyun noticed that her hair caused his sheet to wet, so he shook his head. Jung Eunji, she never bothered to dry her hair after shower.

“Sit up, I’ll dry your hair” He commanded as he get off the bed to take a clean towel. Baekhyun opened his closet, snatched a small towel before closing it back. As he approached the bed, Eunji was already sitting silently in the middle of his bed.

She placed the magazine on his night stand as he gently grab her head closer towards his chest after he kneeled in front of her in the bed. “You should learn to dry your hair after shower. You will get sick because of it” He sighed and rubbed her hair with the towel.

“I’m not a baby” Baekhyun could sense that she was rolling her eyes.

He chuckled “Still stubborn I see”

“I’m just being myself”

“That’s good, because I like you for that reason” His hand stopped on top of her head, and he looked down to stared into her eyes. Eunji was currently tilting her head up to look at him since he was kneeling, her chin was resting against his broad chest as they were too close.

“Really?”

It was quite surprised that she asked for confirmation but he nodded anyway, smiling a little in delight.

“Trust me, you’re the first girl that could amuse me by your act” He chuckled and lowered his head down to her level “I like you, love you very very much” He gulped as he confessed, his smile wiped off when he saw her blank face.

He got no response.

“Eunji” He whispered her name. It scared him to see such reaction. He was sure that Eunji like him back, after some waiting and patience. He had noticed that feeling of her.

This was his second confession, it couldn’t be a fail. He wish.

“I have realized something” Was her response. He blinked once in confusion before staring at her as if asking her to continue.

“I—“ He saw her nervous eyes as it stared into his eyes.

“Relax, what is it?” He soothed, his voice was soft and his hand was her hair in caring manner.

“I-I have fallen for you” She breathed out and immediately looked away after she finished her words. Instead of being surprised and bewildered, he smiled in response and cupped the side of her head to tilt it up. The girl still avoid her eyes as she looked everywhere but him.

“Thank you” He whispered “Thank you for giving me a chance, thank you for trusting me, thank you for washing away my disappointment, thank you—“

He choked

“—Thank you for loving me”

The moment she heard his sob, she snapped her head towards him and rounded her eyes in surprise. She held up a hand to cup his cheek.

“Why are you crying?” She asked and brought another hand to wipe the tear off his handsome face. Eunji was panic but she tried to control it, her expression was soft as she continued to wipe of the tears away.

Baekhyun shook his head lightly “I’m just happy” He sniffed “I’m just too happy”

“Don’t cry” She innocently said and Baekhyun could only nod even though his tears still flowed from his eyes.

Seeing his state, she couldn’t do anything about it. Her eyes didn’t leave his as she was thinking on how to stop him from crying. It’s not long for her to think of something when she bring her head close toward hers and pressed her lips on his.

The latter seemed to be in dazed by her sudden action, he blinked rapidly as the last tear drop down to her cheek. Her grip on his head was tight so he thought that she wasn’t planning let go any moment.

So in response, he kissed her back.

His hand came up to tangle his fingers in her still wet hair as he brought her closer to deepened the kiss. It was the first time Baekhyun felt something so soft against his lips. They were like cotton candy, so he decided to bit her lower lips.

Baekhyun could feel that Eunji was stiffed in her position so he assumed that she was shock, but when he felt that she pulled him lower, he immediately knew that she was uncomfortable. His free hand rested on her back as he pushed her gently on the bed, still lip-locking with her.

Both of Eunji’s hands s behind his back to fist his shirt when she felt his tongue entered . It was an amazing feeling, how his tongue was playing in . Both noticed that the room was getting hot each second of their make out, but none of them cared about that. All they could think was their lips were moving against each other sensually.

When the hand that was resting under Eunji’s back moved to the hem of Eunji’s shirt, there was a knock on the other side of the door of Baekhyun’s room. At that, they both immediately pulled away as Eunji took the chance to breath properly because of the lack of oxygen.

Baekhyun cleared his throat as he jumped out of the bed to open the door.

“Mom?” He didn’t notice that he was panting heavily when his mother gave a knowing smirk towards him.

“Dinner’s ready. Do you want to eat in your room or dining room?” She asked, eyes glancing at his back where Eunji was sitting on his bed with red face.

“Uh—“ Baekhyun looked at his back “Do you want to eat here or dining room?”

“Here” She muttered

“We will eat here” He told the woman and she nodded in return

“I will tell the maid to send the food here. Don’t make a mess in your room or I’ll ask you to clean it”

“Yes mom” He nodded obediently

Before Baekhyun could close the door, his mother stopped him and commented “Nice bed hair young man” She smirked before turning her heel around, leaving the sputtered Baekhyun at the entrance.

 

They had dinner in Baekhyun’s room as she wished. By now, they were cuddling in his bed under the cover. Eunji had her head rested on his chest while wrapping an arm around his stomach. Baekhyun on the other hand was playing with her hair as his other hand caressing her knuckles that was on his stomach.

Both stayed like that for awhile as they enjoyed the silent as each other companied. It got colder as it almost midnight but them being in each other arms made them warmer.

“I think I will get teased by your friends” Eunji muttered into his chest.

He chuckled “Why?”

“Because I feel so. I become weak when I’m around you, unfortunately” She sighed

He brought her hand up and kissed her thumb “Isn’t that a good thing? I already become your weakness, fortunately”

“Totally not a good thing, you could have take advantage of it”

“Definitely will”

She hissed while he giggled “Don’t worry, I will take good care of you. I promise”

“I can take care of myself” She snapped

“Whatever you say baby girl, whatever you say” He sang, definitely not taking her word seriously.

“Don’t call me that”

“What?”

“That nickname”

“What nickname? Baby girl?”

Eunji lifted up her head to glare at him. He innocently smiled at her.

She scrunched in distaste and slammed her head back against his chest. He let out a groan when she did that.

“I’m just kidding, no need to harass me like that” He laughed

“I’m sleeping. Bye”

“You’re mad?”

“No”

“Lie”

“I don’t. Just sleepy”

“Then kiss me before you sleep”

“We’re not a married couple”

“So what”

Eunji grunted and lifted her head once again before giving him a light peck on his lips.

“There, satisfy?” Baekhyun tried hard to control his smile when he was currently pouting at her.

He frowned a bit to show his dissatisfaction “Just that? A peck?”

“Then what do you want?” She muttered angrily. She was serious about being sleepy and he just made her stay awake longer. He was now her boyfriend but that didn’t mean she couldn’t harass him.

But the thought of struggling him to death washed away when he crashed his lips on hers and pulled up the blanket to cover both of them.

 

(Okay so, I’m sorry for not updating for such a long time. I couldn’t make time to update because of my preparation of my exam. And tbh, I’m quite disappointed at the amount of readers’ comment. I felt like my fanfic is not good enough to satisfy all of you. I’m sorry if there’s any mistake in the story because this is done in rush. I have to sleep for tomorrow’s classes. Thank you reading and please leave at least a comment)