Good Trick

A Simple Goodbye

Good Trick

***

The sun has not shine and moist can be felt in the air. Darkness pludges the sky with the strong wind whirling around. The wind howled and swooshed to the window slamming it making a banging sound. BLAM! A girl suddenly woke up with annoyance on her face.

"What the?! Arrgghh!!" She complained as she messed her hair.

"Taeyeon, come up now. You are going to be late." A woman by the door said.

"Yes, mom." Taeyeon groggily walked to the bathroom and splashed some water to her body. 

Minutes later, she's already finished and now she's fixing her things but still half sleepy though.

"Tae, you look tired and stressed. Is there something that bothers you?" Her mom asked with tease and suspicion. She jolt on her seat and almost choked.

"Nothing mom. I'm just sleepy, that's all. I'm going now." taeyeon bid goodbye to her mom as she pecked her cheeks and waved.

"Annyeong!" Her mom shouted as she closed the door.

"(Sigh)  Today's the day." She sighed as she walked lifelessly on the streets when someone poked her by her sides.

"Yah!" She screamed in annoyance.

"Woah, Tae. What's up with your face?" Tiffany more which makes her mad.

"Tae, is there something wrong?" Yuri asked her. She looked with confusion and guiltness as she answered the question.

"No. I'm just sleepy." She looked down to hide her pale face.

Later on, the atmosphere became silent and awkward. Like, each one of them hides something that will surprise them soon. Taeyeon gulped down as she tried to start a conversation.

"So yuri, where's your boyfriend?" Taeyeon raised an eyebrow as she noticed that Yuri is not with her boyfriend.

"Oh, uh, he has some important things to do. And I want to hang out with you guys more." Yuri smiled sheepishly at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just nodded and smiled back but deep inside, she still doubts over what Yuri said. It does not mean that she do not trust Yuri at all but, she feels that something is fishy around. In her deep thinking, she did not noticed that a car  was overspeeding and was about to hit her.

"Tae!!!!" The girls shouted in fear but someone hugged Taeyeon and dragged her to the other side. Everyone was shocked and can't move to where they are standing. It was like, they are glued to their spot. And seconds later, Seohyun got back to her senses.

"Tae, you okay?" Seohyun walked near to her unnie.

Taeyeon had her eyes closed expecting an impact but nothing happened to her. She slowly opened her eyelids and saw a guy, not only a guy but a guy she knows. 

"GD." She mumbled as she looked straight to GD's eyes.

GD stared at her before helping her up and bowing to her. She did not have the time to say thank you when GD immediately run out of the scene and went to his friends as if nothing happened.

"What just happened?" Sooyoung said recovering from the empty mind state.

"Tae!!!" Tiffany and Yuri hugged her suddenly while crying.

"SShhhhh..." Taeyeon comforted her two friends while rubbing their backs.

"I'm so sorry I'm not careful and I promise I will always be on my mind next time. Come on, stop crying, I'm okay now." Taeyeon smiled as she pulled away the hug.

"We just don't want to lose you unnie." Yoona butted in as the two older ones wiped away their tears.

"I know that." Taeyeon joked around to change the atmosphere.

"Come on, we don't want to be late right?" Jessica crossed her arms across her chest while tapping her shoes on the ground.

"Psh. Ice princess." Hyoyeon hissed jokingly.

"Whatever. Come on! It's already time!" Jessica lead the way as they entered their school.

Finally, they reached their room before the bell rang. They sit on their respective chairs and paid attention to the discussion. Well, almost.

Good thing GD did something nice today. Now, I have a reason why I want to talk to him. Taeyeon smiled as she looked at her hand.

GD grabbed her left hand and hugged her as they jumped to the other side of the street. She felt something weird as GD hugged her earlier. She don't know what it is but she felt weak but at the same time, she felt safe.

 

On the other side:

GD can't forget Taeyeon's face earlier, she's like an angel fallen from heaven. He don't know why he did not noticed it long ago even they were classmates last year. 

Maybe because I looked at Yuri too much, not to her. GD thought as he scribbled his pen to his paper.

"Mr. Kwon, are you listening?" His professor tapped his desk stopping him from daydreaming.

"Y-yes sir." GD stuttered a bit.

"I have my eyes on you Mr. Kwon, so pay attention to my class or get out!" His professor shouted at him. He was already saying sorry when someone caught his eye, his EX-GIRLFRIEND.

"Sir, someone's looking for you!" One of his classmates called their professor's attention.

"Oh, Here are they. Now, you behave Mr. Kwon." His professor pointed a finger at him.

"Okay class, we have transferies and they are from U.S. Be good to them." Their professor motioned the girls to come in and introduce their selves.

As they stand at the front of the class, all looked with awe written on their faces.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Chaerin-imnida! But you can call me CL." A girl with blonde hair started.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Sandara Park-imnida!" A girl with long brunette hair bowed and winked.

The boys fight  on to whom does that wink will go, but GD knows it's for him. Dara looked at him eye to eye and he knows it.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Bom-imnida!" A girl with bangs waved at the whole class.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Minzy-imnida!!" A girl with short hair smiled as she introduced herself.

"Okay girls, you may now take your sit. You will be sitting behind, at the front and beside that guy." Their professor pointed at GD and GD looked at Sandara with apology but Dara looked away.

"Kamsahamnida!" The girls bowed 90 degrees at their professor.

The discussion flowed smoothly. Well, not until someone interupted it.

"Excuse me sir, can I talk to Mr. Kwon?" A petite girl with long brunette hair excused as she knocked at the classroom door.

The professor looked first at GD and then nods. GD walked slowly as he thinks on what he would say first. He reached the place on where the girl is standing but the girl shocked him as she pulled him and run to an empty room. They are both catching their breaths when the girl started the conversation.

"GD, I just want to say thank you for earlier." The petite girl smiled at him sweetly. GD can't believe on what's happening. They are enemies and now they are friends. GD became lost at the girl's hazel eyes.

"GD?" The girl snapped him back to his mind.

"Oh, uhh... that's nothing. Is that all?" GD raised his eyebrow.

If that's the only thing she will say, why does she need to drag me here or call me out of the class? She should have just waited until break. GD thought as he looked suspiciously at the girl. The girl just kept silent and it makes him uncomfortable.

"Taeyeon, I'm sorry for what I did to you and your friends these past few days. We are such a jerk." GD apologized suddenly that made Taeyeon shocked. Even GD himself did not know where that came from. It was like, his mouth has it's own mind.

"I already forgave you. I want to held a truce between us and our friends." Taeyeon offered a handshake with a smile and GD accepted it willingly. After that, they bid goodbye with each other as they went to their respective rooms. 

 

Nice working Kim Taeyeon. I know you heard us in the bathroom and I know you might not remember us, but I'm sure you will. There will be a good trick waiting for you too. As for you GD, we will stick to my plan but I'm sure I can use some special weapon to make it out easily. Sandara smirked as she thought of her plan.

 


 

Annyeonghaseyo readers!

Late update for me... mianhe.

There's a lot of work in school, that's why.

But this is 1000-word chappie so enjoy!

And thank you Wondersky Advertisement and Review Shop for 

Reviewing my story and also for advertising my another story titled

"Scare University."

Kamsahamnida ~

 

Credits to:

Wondersky_zpsc9b6f7f4.jpg

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/740272/wonder-sky-advertisement-and-review-shop-closed-finishing-requests-review-story-fanfics-advertisementshop-advertisemen