The Turning Point

A Simple Goodbye

The Turning Point

***

"You liar!!!" The girl shouted boisterously at him. Without knowing, the girl grabbed his wrist and slammed him to the wall. He can't help it but to just endure the pain. He knows what his friend feels and her condition right now. He gained some bruises and scratches as the girl kept hurting him. But suddenly, the girl stopped. She kneeled down at his front and raised his head. He saw crystals forming in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She muffled. After a few seconds, she started hurting herself while shouting. He calmed her down but it's no use. She kept on struggling under his embrace. She kept on repeating the 'sorry' word to him. Atlast, it ended. He shushed her down and held her hand. They looked at each other's eyes like reading each other's minds.

"I'm sorry I hurted you. You should have just fight back." She looked down while sobbing. He raised her head and wiped away the tears. He smiled a little assuring the latter that he is okay, indeed. This makes him more guilty as he was. He wants peace and harmony between her and Taeyeon. He is just confused on what is the best thing to do.

"Get up now. Let's treat your bruises first. Today is the big day, right?" He helped her get up and accompanied her to sit on a chair. 

"Yes, it is. But, why didn't you kill Taeyeon? Do you..... love her?" She mellowly asked. He looked into her eyes. Oh how he misses the old her. The caring eyes he used to know. If it wasn't because of  that event it won't be this way. She will be just like her old self. The loving girl she was. But that is already past. This is her. The vile person infront of him is his old friend who once was a bubbly girl.

"No, I just got delayed." He lied. He walked away from her and started to get things ready for tonight.

"So, do you want to start now?" He asked with transgression in his eyes. He can't take in that his friend turned into this.

"Yes, I do." A wicked smile escaped from her lips.

Taeyeon's POV:

I can't believe that Ellin is already dead. I thought it was Bom's turn. I watched Bom all day just to make sure she is okay but, looks like the killer already guessed that. I pity on Seungho. He had no chance to tell Ellin what he really feels for her. I just hope it won't be the same on me. You got me right there. Yes, I love someone here, right now. In the midst of this chaos, I learned to love him. I just hope we can get out of here, together.

"Guys! The LED !" Yoona shouted. What now?

"Hello students. Nice seeing you again. Today will be an exception though. Police surrounded your school but they can't cross the line though. They will DIE. And if they will attack this school, you all will die. And since I'm getting this good vibes, I'm going to give you 100 seconds to go to the exit and get out of here. If you don't get out of here in exactly 100 seconds, you will be roasted alive! Hahahahaha! Better get ready because it starts.... NOW." What the?! 

I got to hurry! I have to save my friends first!

"Unnie let's go!" Seohyun grabbed my wrist as my other friends followed us. On the way to the exit, timers are placed on the walls. Omo! 79 seconds left! I better count up! 

Yoona, Seohyun, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Sunny, GD, T.O.P, Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung .... wait, where's Yuri?!

End of POV

"Where's Yuri!!!" Taeyeon cried off. 

"Unnie...." Seohyun looked at her with opened mouth.

"I gotta go back!" Taeyeon run briskly without waiting for Seohyun's response. 

Seohyun immediately went to GD to ask help but she noticed that she is the only one left in the group. She went to the exit rapidly almost stumbling. She wandered her eyes searching for a familiar face. She cannot see clearly because of the people running around like idiots thanking God for being saved. She pushed away the other students and finally, she saw GD.

"GD! Help! Taeyeon unnie went back to search for Yuri unnie! 15 seconds left!" Seohyun nimbled not grasping some air between her words.

"What?!" GD was about to go but Dara held his arm.

"No, you'll just die." Dara hissed.

"Are you crazy or what! I will save Kim Taeyeon! I love her!" GD run and started to dial Taeyeon's number.

Killer's POV:

Today is the day. While they are running like a stampeding horses, they will kidnap Kim Taeyeon. Oh how good this will be. I just started the timer and it's time to work. 

"Now is the time to move" I said to them. 

It's payback time for me. You always have everything and I have nothing. You stole him from me and you still have the paws to talk to me like you care, Kim Taeyeon. I thought you're smart but looks like I won here. You will die. Hahahaha!!!!

47 seconds left. Better get out of here before anyone notices that I am still here. Goodluck, Kim Taeyeon. 

End of POV

 

Taeyeon was about to turn to the corner when someone grabbed her and went to a dark room. She struggled underneath the strong embrace. She was tied and after a few seconds, the light went on and the once dark room, became as bright as sun. It is almost blinding for her.

"What do you want? Who are you?!" She shouted.

"Kim Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon. You stole everything from her and she wants vengeance. It's time for payback. But before that, I will let you say a few words to your loved ones. I'm sure they'll call by now." He smirked inside.

Since his face is covered by a mask, Taeyeon can't recognize who he is. Taeyeon just stared at him analyzing his covered face. 

Kring! Kring! Someone's calling!

Taeyeon's phone rang which made the masked man swivel over her. She hold her phone tightly but to no avail, he snatched it from her in no time.

"Speak." He ordered as he pressed the 'answer button'.

"Hello?! Taeyeon-ah! Where are you?!" A guy with a worried tone asked from the other line. By basing with the tone of the voice, he's panicking.

"Jiyong, whatever happens *sobs* I want to say to you that *sobs* -- that I love you and Goodbye."  The masked man ended the call.

"Say goodbye, Kim Taeyeon." He was about to shot Kim Taeyeon but someone shot him first. He fell into the ground.

"Who are you?!" Taeyeon gasped as she watched the masked man landed. Her tears kept on flowing on her smooth silky skin.

She saw another guy with a masked on. This makes her confused. She gulped down as the man approaches her with something in his hands. Suddenly, she remembered her dream. It's the same. All was like this in her dream. 

---------///--------

Tut... Tut... Tut.... Tut.... Tut...

The girl ended the other line.

"Taeyeon-ah! Taeyeon answer please!" Jiyong cried more harder.

"Taeyeon....." Jiyong gave up in grief.

He knelt down as his legs collasped. He smashed the ground blaming his self for Taeyeon's death. He should have waited for her. He labeled himself as a selfish person. He should have protected her. Seohyun dragged him far from the school's entrance. After a few seconds, the school exploded. Ashes are flying everywhere. Fire are raging like waves in the sea. While the others are jumping in joy, here they are, griefing and sobbing for Taeyeon's death.

 


Hi there guys! 

I just updated and this is a long chapter.

Yeeehhheeeyy!!!

*Le confetti falls down*

So, as you can see, the title is 'The Turning Point'

which means this is only the

beginning of the end.

__AUTHOR__

Please comment. Subscribe. Keep Calm