1st Day of School

A Simple Goodbye

1st Day of School

 

 ***

The sun shone brightly that day. The wind carries the sweet fragrance from the flowers outside. The cold air passed through her flesh, waking her up. She blinked a couple of times, adjusting her vision from the bright light and stretched her arms with a smile plastered on her face. Her eyes roamed for a few and jumped out of her bed. She ambled to the window just near her bed, admiring the wonderful morning. Suddenly, she waved her hand as she saw her friends at their frontyard. Within a quick glance to check if there's no unpleasant thing such as dried drool or morning star on her face, she scampered downstairs to greet her beloved friends. She greeted them, mumbling a simple 'good morning' and a warm hug to each of them. 

"I think you should take a bath now, dear." Mrs. Kim's voice trailed from behind her. She turned to see her mom before nodding eagerly, "Will do." She replied briefly. 

Mrs. Kim invited her friends to join her for breakfast as they wait for Taeyeon to finish bathing, and they gratefully did.

Taeyeon took a quick shower and wore her uniform. This is the first day of school and too much excitement is running into her and her friends. She combed her hair neatly while humming her favorite song in front of the mirror. Satisfied with her look, she went downstairs and threw her bag on their plush couch.

"All done." She announced cheerfully as she went in the dining area, only to find her friends eating their half-way done breakfast. Her friends beamed her a smile, as Mrs. Kim gestured her to sit on the vacant chair to join breakfast as well.

"I really miss you guys so much." Taeyeon said sincerely as she took a small sip on her milk. Some giggled, as if they felt the same. "We just went shopping together to buy a couple of school supplies yesterday." A girl with a gorgeous eyesmile said, chuckling as usual. 

"I wonder how will our year be... I mean, we just transferred there, I hope we could cope up with the environment." The short girl - maybe a little shorter than Taeyeon - wondered with doubt to the new school they'll be entering.

"Sunny, we can." Taeyeon smiled sweetly, voice filled with encouragement, at the short girl.

"Of course we can. Schools are just the same, yet with different people. No biggie, I know we can easily manage with them."  The tanned girl sitting across Taeyeon got up from her chair, bringing her dirty dishes on the sink as the remaining girls continued their breakfast. After a few minutes, they are all now fully loaded.

"Thank you for the breakfast, Mrs. Kim." The tallest girl among the group smiled greatfully and bowed a bit, hands clutched on her stomach.

"I think it's time for you, girls, to go. Otherwise, you'll be late for your first day." Mrs. Kim reminded the group with her casual voice, leading the girls to the doorway.  

"Bye Mrs. Kim!" The eight girls waved cheerfully at the old lady, which she returned back.

Taeyeon didn't forget to do what she always does. She kissed her mother's cheek before saying her farewell, "Bye umma!" Taeyeon waved at her mom, blowing one last kiss before running to her friends to join the conversation.

Their school were just a few blocks away, so riding a public bus wasn't necessary. Plus, the nine of them were just in the same neighborhood that made everything for them easier.

"Yuri-ah, make-up kit?" The girl with a blonde hair with barbie-like facial features turned her head to a tanned girl, raising an eyebrow at the latter. Yuri gave a pat on her bag, "Of course! I won't forget it." She grinned eagerly.

"Psh. Flirts." Another girl with a blonde hair snorted. Yuri shot her a glare. "Yah! We don't even want your opinion, Hyo!" She retorted.

"Whatever, Miss I-Need-A-Make-Up-To-Be-Pretty. Let's just hurry up." Hyoyeon fasten up her pace as the others tried to catch up. The atmosphere became quiet not until a scream broke the silence between the girls.

"Yah! Get off me!" A voice that sounded like girl shouted from the corner of a nearby street.

"Who's that?" Sunny asked in curiosity and fear. "Maybe she's in trouble." Sooyoung walked closer to see what's happening on the corner when...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" She shouted terrifyingly.

"Yoona!" The eight girls hurriedly went to where Yoona is and became surprised of the scene they caught while Yoona's face became as red as an apple.

"Uh-oh." Tiffany first reacted. Their feet were temporarily glued on where they were standing for a couple of moments as their brain tried to process what happened.

"Oops. We're sorry." Taeyeon looked down to her shoes as she apologized.

"Let's go girls. We're going to be late." Yuri held on to Yoona's arm, dragging her coldly out of the scene with the rest of the girls following them.

As the walked through the streets, Sunny asked, "What's with Yuri?" Breaking the awkwardness in the atmosphere.

"I don't know." Hyoyeon muttered to herself as she continued walking along the rest.

 

~Yuri's POV~

How could you even do this to me? I thought you love me, and will care for me. I even hid this relationship from the girls whom I treated as my sisters. T.O.P, who's that girl you are making out with? Why are you betraying me? Ugh.

Things are getting more complicated between us. I just hope we can get out of this mess.

 

~End of Yuri's POV~

 


 

Hi readers!

I have updated today but I'm so

sorry because I cannot update these school days.

You know, school stuff.

But I hope you like my story and the 1st chapter.

As you can see, in first chapter there

is already a problem.

Guess what's gonna hapen next.

And oh, thanks for reading my story!

_ Author_

 

PS. Stay Tuned. Keep cool in commenting. Please subscribe.