Truce

A Simple Goodbye

Truce

***

Taeyeon stayed silent in the cubicle as she waited for the girls to go out from the room. As she heard the doors slammed shut she immediately come out and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She splashed some water to her face to reduce the redness of her eyes because of crying hard for minutes. But what she heard is the one bothering her mind.

"What will I do? Yuri will be hurt if I'll help him but, I can't just let someone hurt a person with no time to be ready even I know it. Ottokae?!" She face palmed herself but immediately turned around when she heard someone called her name.

"Unnie, what's taking you so long?" She saw Seohyun standing at the door.

"Uhhh... I just have a headache." Taeyeon lied and Seohyun seems to notice it. Afterall, Seohyun is the smartest among them.

"Are you sure that it's just a headache, unnie?" This time, Seohyun raised an eyebrow knowing her unnie so much.

"Yeah. I just need to go home and rest." Taeyeon crossed her fingers hoping for Seohyun to stop asking some details.

"Let's go?" Taeyeon broke the silence that's forming between them.

"Unnie..... okay. Let's go now. The girls are waiting." Seohyun smiled faintly as she held Taeyeon's hand going to the school's gate.

I know your lying, unnie. But, I just hope you will not do something like what Yuri did. Seohyun thought as they walk along the roads of Seoul enjoying the beautiful view.

"Tae, what took you so long?" Hyoyeon suddenly asked which made her jolt.

"Uhh... I just felt dizzy but I'm okay now. Don't worry." Taeyeon smiled bright assuring that she's okay.

Wow. I think I'm getting good in pretending but I don't want this. I don't want to break their trust on me. Taeyeon sighed heavily inwhich the other girls noticed so they asked a very troublesome question to her.

"Unnie, are you hiding something from us?" Yoona looked at Taeyeon with pierced looks.

"Aniyo! I.... I.... I.... annyeong!!" Taeyeon run as fast as she can as she saw her house near the corner just to get away from the suffocating looks of her friends.

She opened the door and peeked if her mom was there but to no avail, there's no one in the house. It's so quiet that made her remember what she heard in the girl's bathroom. She sighed and sighed for the umpteenth time and hugged the pillowettes tightly for her to think. "What will I do?" Taeyeon asked herself as she wants to give up already.

"I just can't say to GD that, he'll think I'm crazy or I like him. Duh." Taeyeon sarcastically talked to herself without knowing it.

"Maybe I could pretend that I like him and make him my boyfriend to protect him... wait. What??!! What are you saying Kim taeyeon! Go back to your senses!! It's soo........ lame." She blew her bangs off of her face and slouched more.

"I know!!!! I will held a truce between us only on us, and I'll just reason out to the girls that I have a plan but I'll say to GD that I want to be a friend of him. Yes, that's right Kim Taeyeon. Sometimes your brain works." Taeyeon smirked as she made an idea. She didn't know that her mom was already at her bedroom door.

"Hey, are you crazy? You're talking to yourself. And what does 'sometimes your brain works' means?" Her mom raised an eyebrow with a piercing look.

Why does everyone look at me like that? Taeyeon thought.

"Ahh... kekeke. I just answered a hard question earlier in class." Taeyeon smacked herself in her thoughts because of lying to her mother. It's her first time to lie to her mom like that, its like not her.

"Really? And because of that, you'll have a really delicious dinner." Her mom winked at her and closed the bedroom door.

"Okay, this is going to be hard than I had thought." Taeyeon sighed as she laid her body on a soft bed and after a few seconds she drifted to sleep.

 


 

Annyeonghaseyo readers!!!

Mianhaeyo for the 'so boring' update 

but I promise that tomorrow's

chapter will be more exciting than evah.

And kamsa~ for reading my story and

please do subcribe and once again, 

thank you for the subbies!!!

--- AUTHOR ---