Inceptive

A Simple Goodbye

Inceptive

***

Today is the day. The same phrase the both sides think. But little did they know that each sides has their own traps? Yuri woke up early in the morning to fix herself. She conditioned herself to be ready for what's going to happen later. If her plan will work or not. 

"Yuri-ah! Taeyeon and your friends are already here!" Her mom shouted from downstairs.

"Okay, mom. Tell them I'll be there in a second." Yuri smirked.

She walked outside her bedroom with her things and went downstairs with a cold face on. Pretending to be still affected on what happened yesterday so the girls won't suspect anything about her.

"Yuri-ah, are you okay?" Sooyoung touched her forehead.

"Yeah, I am." Yuri smiled weakly but fakely.

"Okay." Sooyoung just shrugged it away.

"Mom, I'll just eat my breakfast in school." Yuri bid farewell to her mom which made the other girls stunned on their place. Yuri is not like that. Yuri loves to eat with her mother but something's different about her. But they can't guess what.

"Yuri, you can tell us anything you know?" Jessica hold Yuri's hands and smiled trying to comfort her.

"I just wanted to say that I'm..... I'm sorry." Yuri looked down as she apologized. But this time, it was all true. She wants to make it up for them but in a different way.

"It's okay. We are not mad at you, we're just worried." Taeyeon accepted the apology as the other girls nodded.

~~~ *** ~~~

They walked along the road with wide smiles plastered on their faces as the cold breeze started to blow their hairs beautifully. The fragrance of the flowers at the park as can be smelled as they pass by making the mood more lovely. They entered a big school with a wide grin. The students looked at them in awe with who-are-they and woah-are-they-new faces making them more nostalgic as ever they can be.

"Annyeong!" A nerd girl bowed at them. They looked at each other and bowed back. After that, they continued to walk not until they realized something, they saw them, their target.

They walked near their target but suddenly someone interupted their plan as  a tanned girl with a petite girl  walked in to the scene.

 

"Hey T.O.P" Yuri smirked at the boy which made everyone stunned. It's like nothing happened yesterday. Taeyeon was also shocked. Earlier, Yuri said that she just want to tak with T.O.P officially to break up with him the way it has to be. She wasn't expecting what Yuri will say but they are already there so it's up to them on what's going to happen next.

"Hey, Yuri." T.O.P mocked to cover up his appaling feeling inside.

"Hey Tae." Suddenly GD joined the conversation but the other 3 boys just stayed silent.

"Hey G-D." Taeyeon rolled her eyes. But still confused on what's going on around.

"Why did you approached us? Are you going to say sorry for what you did yesterday?" GD smirked making Taeyeon boil up to 1000 degress celsius. You can see her face getting red as possible it can be.

But Taeyeon is genius as anyone else. Everbody knows that she's the sarcastic queen.

"Yeah, we're really sorry about yesterday. Will you forgive us?" Taeyeon did some aegyo which made the other girls jolt.

"Oh, Uhh..." GD can't answer back.

Boys... tsk. tsk. tsk. Taeyeon thought as she saw the boys' reactions.

"T.O.P I'm so sorry that I betrayed you. The truth is I have another boyfriend." As Yuri finished her sentence they saw a guy coming to their direction and he looks familiar to Taeyeon but she can't remember when.

"This is my TRUE boyfriend. I'm just using you." Yuri tapped T.O.P's shoulder which made T.O.P angry as he could be. No one humiliated him like that. Maybe.

"Yuri-ah..." Taeyeon trailed off as Yuri walked out with her so-called boyfriend.

"Tae, is that true?" Taeyang poked her.

"I... don't know." Taeyeon shook her head getting more confused as confused.

 

---- %%% ----

"You think we could do it?" Someone said as tapping of fingers on a table can be heard in a room.

"Of course, we're the best. No one can stop us nor defeat us." Someone answered back with inscention that will give you chills.

But first, who are they?

 


 

Annyeonghaseyo!!!

^_^

Late updatie... kekeke~

Boring chapter and a little bit confusing one but you will understand everything

on the next chapter so please stay tune guys.

And thanks for the subbies and I hope

You will stay tune to my story. Kamsahamnida for reading

my story !!!

 

____ Author _____

 

Stay Lovely as Always. Stay Calm. Please Subscribe

~ Good day!!!