Liar's Lies

A Simple Goodbye

Liar's Lies

***

"YOU."

Flashback....

3rd Person's POV:

My friend already signaled me to do the plan. I don't want to kill anyone but, if I won't kill, my friend will do. And I don't want my friend to have a dirty hands like mine. You think I am the one who killed Hyunseung right? No, you are all wrong. My friend tricked you. And I won't say it because it is our secret.

I was about to do my next move when I saw Ellin walked passed our secret room. And she is crying. I don't know why but I hate it when girls are crying because of those heartless guys. I felt pity on her so I followed her to the girls' bathroom. I purposely locked the door so no one could see us talking and I know that you are wondering how I know her. Well, it's a long story. 

She cried and cried. She mumbled but I can't understand it. It's almost inaudible. I was about to approach her but she turned around so I stopped from my tracks. I went in on one of the cubicles. She tried to open the door but she can't, of course I locked it. She shouted for help but no one is at the corridor so no one can save her, EXCEPT ME. She plopped down and rested her head on her knees. Now, I feel guilty.

 

I tried to approach her but something stopped me, HIM. I saw him holding a knife. No, she couldn't be the next one. My friend said it should be Bom. What? Now I'm confused is now and ever be. "What do you want from me?!" - Ellin. "YOU."

 

"Yah stop!" I halted him.

"What are you doing?!" He scolded me. I'm scared to look at Ellin because I don't want her to get disappointed to me. But things are not going according to my plan. She recognized me and with that, she gasped. 

"You.... But... Why...??" She trailed off as she covered . Crystals are forming to the corner of her eyes. I did not want to... I'm.. sorry Ellin-ah.

"Ah!" She whimped. We have no choice but to stab her to death. I stopped from watching because I feel like my heart is crushing little by little. 

"Finished." He smirked.

"You, why don't you do your work and just keep away from mine?" He mocked at me. What's his problem!

"Whatever you say." I just sighed. I.... I want to back out, now.

"What are you standing there? Move!" He piercely said to me. I'm sorry, brother. But I can't kill Kim Taeyeon for just a simple reason, I love her.

I slammed the door behind me and I fasten my pace so no one could notice me. I reached our headquarters and I sat down to my chair when suddenly someone poked me at my sides. 

"Hey." She greeted me.

"Hey." I smiled back, forcively.

"Have you already accomplished the mission I assigned to you?" She kindly asked me. No, she scarily asked me.

"Of course." I lied.

"Sure?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Ne." I assured her. I'm now a great liar.

She looked at me straight to my eyes and as I looked to her eyes, it cringed. Oh no.

"YOU LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!"