Mark My Words

A Simple Goodbye

Mark My Words

***

Everybody are still confused as they walk along the corridors. Earlier in the morning, Yuri stunned them all. They did not know that Yuri has a boyfriend, well, another one. But that's not a surprise for them, they did not even discovered about T.O.P being Yuri's fake boyfriend, so there's no reason for them to not know about this. They want answers, answers that could stop their inquisitions.

"Guys, do you.. uhh.. know the guy I mean, the true boyfriend of Yul?" Hyoyeon suddenly asked out of nowhere breaking the silent atmosphere forming between them. As she asked, the other girls snapped out of their own world gaining consciousness back to their own body.

"Aniyo, I haven't seen him before." Sooyoung sighed between her sentence still showing confuseness running to her veins.

"Me too." Jessica second-demotioned. They also shook their heads making Hyoyeon more disappointed as she is earlier. And the atmosphere became quiet again making them uncomfortable.

"Actually.... I know him." Taeyeon muttered under her breath but enough for the girls to understand and analyze what she said. Because of that, she gained all the attention and the silent atmosphere became eerie and serious.

"He's Nickhun. He's a friend of ours when we are still in grade school. I just can't familiarize him earlier, but now, I already realized that it was him." Taeyeon explained as she look down not wanting to remember the memories she had at those times.

Everyone of them knows that Nickhun is Yuri's first love but Nickhun's first love is not her. And when Yul learned that, she became ill because of not eating for weeks and isolating herself in a room. Taeyeon still remembers when she accidentally eavesdropped to the doctor Yul had.

Flashback..... 

"Lalalalala" Taeyeon sang in happiness as she received the news. It's about her bestfriend named Yul who's now okay and can already go back to school tomorrow. She got lost in Yuri's house because it's so big so she just entered a random room and witnessing a conversation she did not want to hear. 

" Yuri is not ill anymore and she's okay now, physically." The doctor said to Yuri's parents making her to listen more.

"What does he mean?" Taeyeon murmured as she thinks about it.

"What do you mean Mr. Jang?" Yul's mother asked in gargation.

"She has a mental illness." The doctor said firmly.

"What?!" Yul's parents exclaimed. 

Even her, she can't believe what she just heard. She hopes that it's just a joke or a dream that she can wake up on and just forget it.

"Her emotions are not stable and extreme. And she can be easily depressed even just because of the simple things and she could commit, SUICIDE." Mr. Jang sighed at the end of his sentence. Mr. Jang is Yul's doctor and he felt pity on a young girl with big problems.

"Is there any cure?" This time, Yul's father cried and also her mother can't hold the tears more. They both exploded in their own emotions.

"The only way to prevent her in commiting suicide is to avoid her from depression." Mr. Jang stated.

At that time, she can't hold it anymore so she just went back to her house and cried that night. But because of that event, she promised something, "I will never let anyone to hurt her anymore no matter what." But she failed.

 

"Hey Tae, you okay?" Tiffany tapped her on her shoulders making her go back to reality.

"Yeah. I just need to go to the bathroom. Just wait for me at the school gate." She weakly smiled but the other girls did not noticed it so they just walked out of the scene and by that, Taeyeon went to the girls' bathroom.

She went in to one of the cubicles and slammed the door shut. After that, she burst out with tears. She thinks that it's all her fault from the very start because she failed on protecting Yul from T.O.P and she knows that it was all an act and Yuri is still depressed but Yul's anger just covered it up urging her to make revenge but the more Yul does it, the more possibility for her to commit suicide.

She kept on crying when she heard a group of girls entered the girls' bathroom. She doesn't want to listen to others' coversation but something caught her attention, "I don't care of who he is, and no matter what, I'll do everything to just revenge to GD. Girls, mark my words." A random girl said outside the cubicle.

As she heard that, she gasped.

Why do I always hear things accidentally? She thought as she

wondered of what she's going to do.

 


 

Hello readers!!

Sorry for not updating like a month..

You know, school works. But I'll

try my best to update as soon as I can.

Kamsa!!!

 

Stay beautiful and Handsome. Just Keep cool. Please subscribe

 

---- AUTHOR -----