Underwear

2 Guys and 2 Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP leads Bom to the kitchen. She was surprised to how it looks. It's black and white with basic kitchen appliances. Her gaze goes towards the sink, 1 plate, 1 bowl, 1 pair of chopstick. Bom pitied him and TOP saw the sadness in her eyes. 

TOP drags her upstairs making Bom snap out of it. 

As soon as you get upstairs, there's a tv and a couch and the room was closed with glass. You could see the garden. "This is the TV room, I guess" Bom says. TOP just nodds and walks towards a room. "Spare room" TOP says then points to a room across the spare room "My room" 

"Why is there a spare room?" Bom asks. "Hmm... Might make it to a study room or something" he answers. "Wanna see my room?" TOP asks. "Uhmm.....". Bom wanted to but she knows it would just create trouble. TOP was angry hearing her say nothing. "Come on Bom! I like you, we had and now you're avoiding me! Don't you like me?" TOP shouts at her.

Bom was a bit taken back with what came out of his mouth, she didn't say anything. "Last time I'm asking you this." TOP sighs. "Don't you like me?" He asked in a serious tone. Finally Bom said "Y-yeah y-eah I do! I've known you for a long t-" TOP interrupts her. "You know that is not what I meant!" Bom says nothing. "You know what... I'm done! It's getting late, you should go now" He tries to calm himself down.

Bom stood still and TOP was heading back down. Suddenly, she runs towards TOP and kisses his lips. TOP was a stair below her. TO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter