Leaving

2 Guys and 2 Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara hears Bom's moans. She pretends to not hear it but as soon as GD sees what they were doing, he suddenly gets jealous. His hand slowly goes back down to her legs but Dara doesn't want to do it in front of their friends. She slaps GD's hand off.

Dara fakes a cough but TOP and Bom didn't hear. She really felt uncomfortable hearing them. "Oh! The film's finish!" she purposely shouts. The film was nowhere near the end, they probably haven't watched half of it yet.

Bom hears Dara and she was so surprise that she accidently bit TOP's lips which made him jump and breaks the kiss. He tries kissing her again but Bom got up and fixed herself. TOP moved his leggs off the couch. He watches Bom zip her shorts close. He tries to hide his pout. Bom sits back down far away from TOP. "Oh! Uhm... that was a good film! Uhmm.... I think I need to go home now" she stands back up and heads towards the door. Before leaving she shouts "That was fun! Thanks G!" The door shuts.

"TOP can you go now too? I have... t-to talk to Dara" GD stutters. TOP nodds and runs towards the door to follow Bom.

As soon as GD and Dara are left alone, Dara couldn't wait to kiss him. She adjusts herself and sits on GD's lap and kisses him deep. GD was really surprised but he loved it, he loved that Dara was hungry. He kisses her back. GD carries her to his bedroom without breaking the kiss. 

GD lets go of Dara but still doesn't break the kiss. Both hurries and takes their clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter