Movie night

2 Guys and 2 Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara, Bom and TOP was in GD's house for a movie night. GD and Dara sat next to each other on the couch with a duvet. TOP and Bom sat on another couch with a big space between them. Dara could feel the tension between the two, who still hasn't kiss and made up yet.  Dara nudges GD and points at TOP and Bom. 

"Don't worry" he whispers. He stands up. "Horror movie? Romantic? Romcom! Fictional? Comedy? What do you wanna watch?" 

"HORROR!" shouts TOP and Bom whilst Dara shouts "RomCom!". "Sorry Dara. 1-3 to horror movie" GD says. Dara pouts. GD puts the dvd in and goes to the kitchen to get some food and drink. 

Couple of minutes later. "G~ It's starting! Hurry up!" Dara shouts. GD comes back with crisps and drinks.

Dara tries to focus on the film bug couldn't because under the duvet, Jiyong was massaging her thighs. She wuddenly regrets wearing shorts. Although she wanted to watch the film, she loved what GD was doing. She moves back, puts her legs on his lap and rests her back on the arm of the chair. Jiyong touches the whole of her legs and grins.

On the other side of the room, Bom who was getting quite scared, moves closer to TOP like she was controlled. TOP who notices that she was moving and is scared, he quietly moves closer to her too. Their bodies touched each other. Bom was so into the film that she didn't even realise that TOP slid his hands across her waist tight. 

Dara was watching the film while GD was busy trying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter