Mrs. Park

2 Guys and 2 Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"TOP, you know this party? What is it actually for? And how did you get an invite to such a big and extravagant party like this!?" GD looks around the house. Instead of bricks, it's glass and there's a big chandelier. Tha place was filled with high class people, it was so high class that there's guards everywhere.

TOP gulped " I dont actually know what this party is for but it said on the invite that there's a surprise event" TOP pretended that he didn't hear the last question. 

TOP and GD walked outside where there was a pool which had lights floating on top which looked really cool. TOP and GD has been to lots of high class parties because of their parents but not as hugh class as this. TOP looked at some girls and smiled at them ily. TOP nudged GD to look at some girls but GD refused saying "Hyung, I've changed now and girls is a no-no now." 

Suddenly an old lady came up to GD and TOP. "Seunghyun-ah!" She kissed TOP's left cheek and TOP kissed her right cheek. "Oh! Mrs. Park, how are you?" TOP asked.

GD was surprised when someone called his friend 'Seunghyun' . TOP doesn't like that name but apparently, everyone calls him Seunghyun. 

"Oh, this is Kwon Jiyong Mrs. Park" TOP nudges GD signalling him to introduce himself.

"Oh.. uhm.. hello Mrs. Park, I'm Kwon Jiyong" Jiyong bows. 

"Kwon Jiyong?" You mean-" TOP cut Mrs. Park's words. " Yes, future CEO of YG Entertainment" 

"Wow! It's an honor to have you her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter