Hanging Out

2 Guys and 2 Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somehow, Dara and Bom got persuaded to hang out with the boys in their hangout place. Dara was talking to Top whilst the others were just listening.

"Are you not busy today?  No girls?" she jokingly said. "No, I have to buy a suit for-" TOP was stopped with Bom's nudge. TOP nearly forgot that it was a secret. In this school, only TOP and Bom knows about Dara's secret. "for... a party" 

"Oh yeah! I have to buy one too!" GD suddenly says. Bom and Dara was a bit taken back by what he said. "Bom, I bet you're not invited" GD teases her. "Actuall-" this time it was TOP who nudged her. She sighed. "Yeah I'm not"

GD was laughing by himself. Bom suddenly notices Dara looking around, I follow her gaze and it was some guards who works for her parents,hiding by the bushes.

Dara was scared. Last time, the guards' identity was out, everyone knew who she were because of rumors and some es wanted to be friends with her and some bullied her, that's why she had to move schools.

TOP notices it too and he knows who they were. Last thing Dara wants to do is move schools again. "I think I see a football over there" he points at the bushes. He runs towards them. So that GD wouldn't see, Bom let Dara talk to GD. GD was facing the opposite way to TOP's way. 

"Excuse me but this is the school's property, I don't think you're meant to be here" TOP wouldn't let the guards say a word. "Before I call the staff, do you want to go home or do you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter