Explanation

2 Guys and 2 Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Meet me by the park tomorrow night.

I will wait until you come,I don't

care what time. Please come :)"

From Dara      11:46pm

 

GD looks at the text "she won't really wait will she?"  He asks himself. "No! Concentrate Kwon Jiyong! Stop thinking about her and study!" He hits himself. He finds himself looking at his phone thinking if he should rwply or not. He sighs.

"Did I wake him up? Did he read it? Is he gonna reply?" Dara was waiting for simple reply. She sighs. To make herself happy she prepares clothes for tomorrow. A dress? "No, this is not a date Dara" she tells herself. A skirt? "No it's at night Dara!" She tells herself again. Jeans? "Yeah!" Now she's looking for a top that won't show too much skin and doesn't cover up much. A black vest then a khaki army style jacket?  "Yes! Dara you are indeed a fashionist!" She's proud at herself. 

 

Dara has been sittind down on the bench in the park for 20 minutes  now and she was starting to feel a bit cold. She looks around to see if he was around,but nope no sign.

'It's 10:30pm' Jiyong looks at his phone ti check the time. "She wouldn't wait there in the cold will she?" GD asks himself again. He puts on some jeans and puts on a cool jumper and wears his coat over it. He runs to the park.  It was a small park, so it wasn't that hard to find her. "Aishh~ she did wait" He says. 

Dara waves her hand at GD. "I need to talk to you. I'm-" GD interrupts her and asks "Hey, aren't you cold?" Dara who was shivering says "No...uhmm.. yeah... I've been waiting here for nearly half an hour!" She exclaims. GD takes his coat off and wraps Dara with it. Dara smiles "Thanks... oppa"

"Do you wanna get a coffee?" GD asks. "Sure! I was going to.buy one for you and me when I got here but I didn't know if you were gonna come or not so I didn't" she explains. "It's just over there" he points at a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter