Heart brokem

2 Guys and 2 Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait! Can I talk to you for a minute?" TOP asks. 

It's the question that she was trying to avoid. "Uhmm... but I need to.. uhmm" it was obvious that she just wanted to run away and Bom knew that it showed. "Sure, just for a minute." 

TOP drags her far, far enough so that Dara can't hear anything. "Look, about what happened at the party-" TOP was cut off. "Hey, uhmm... just pretend that it didn't happen okay? It's obvious Oppa... so don't even bother" She turns and walk away but TOP was quick enough to grab her hips and hug her tight. She blushes.

"That's not what I was about to say. I can't explain what happened that night but I'm sorry okay?" TOP says. Bom was angry now, she pushes TOP away and shouts " No oppa! It's not okay! Did you even think of me? Obviously not!  I am not one of your toys!" she walks away looking hurt.

FLASHBACK

When Dara ran outside, Bom was about to follow her until TOP blocks her way and says "Leave them, they need to talk" Bom nodds and follows TOP to the corner of the room and stands next to her.

"Hey, you look really pretty tonight" TOP says. Bom just laughs "I'm serious, you do!" 

"So is that girl eyeing you at 3 o'clock" Bom laughs again. TOP searches and finds a pretty girl in pink smiling at him. "Nahh!" he says.

"Do you want any drink?" He asks. "Ohh yes please!" she smiles. TOP goes to the bar and grabs 2 bottles of alcohol. He goes back only to find 2 boys talking to Bom. Bom's face had 'help' all over it. TOP runs to her and puts his right arm around her waist, which was holding a bottle. The boys awkwardly walked off. 

"Well that was awkward!" Bom opens the bottles that TOP was holding and she pushes his hand off her waist. She downs the drink. "Ahh~" a moan escaped from Bom's mouth.

It didn't take that long for Bom to finish a bottle and to get drunk. TOP lead her upstairs to one of the rooms and put her on the bed. TOP sits next to her and watch her. He gulps. Everytime

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter