2 Americano

2 Guys and 2 Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bom, need a new dress for the ball... HELP??"

From Dara

Last time they went shopping for dresses, Dara couldn't pick one becaus eshe thought that her mom has one for her ready but apparently she was too busy with organizing the ball and had to find a new fashion designer in London because of this and that. Dara doesn't like listening to stuff that has something to do with the company because she has no interest in it. Yes, she has style but fashion,meetings,travelling and some rubbish is not her style.

"I thought you have a dress already!" Bom cries. 

"I thought that too" Dara says. " Oh well, can we get a coffee first? I'm really tired from picking dresses online"

Bom nods. "2 Americano please and 1 muffin" Dara orders. "No muffin please" Bom tells the lady.

"Dara, we only have a week left! You can eat at the party" Bom says. Dara pouts.

Just as they were about to leave, someone calls them "Dara! Bom!" The girls look around only to find GD and TOP and a girl kissing TOP. GD taps the space next to him. Dara smiled and walked towards them, Dara looked at Bom somewhat she looked upset.

"Oppa! Why are you by yourself?" Dara asks. Dara calls him oppa because GD felt that Dara was uncomfortable around him, so to be comfortable he suggested to be called Oppa or GD oppa.

"Did the girl get sick after seeing what you look like!?" Bom laughs. "Yah! no, TOP's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter