Asleep

2 Guys and 2 Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"TOP can't we get our coffees somewhere else" Bom sounded worried and TOP clearly felt that she felt uncomfortable. TOP was busy with the coffee machine, leaving Bom to sit there. She felt awkward and scared.

Couple of minutes later, their coffees was done. TOP give it and sits next to her. Bom felt like she knew what was coming. She slowly moves further to TOP. 

TOP chuckled. "Bommie, don't worry. I'm not going to pounce on you. I'm not an animal" 

"Yah! I didn't say anything" Bom shouts then takes a sip of her coffee. "Ow!" she screams. She got burnt. TOP quickly moves next to her and cups her face and turns it so that it was facing him. TOP was touching her lips. Although they have kissed lots of times, this was the first time that TOP has touched her lips. She had soft and plumpy lips that would make him want to kiss it. He tilts his head and slowly, the distance between them were decreasing.

Bom loved his touch but she knows that this is not right. She sees TOP making a move. She quickly stands up. "Do you live by yourself?" TOP moves back to his original place. "Uhmm... yeah" TOP looked upset. "Can't you show me around?" Bom asked. She surprised herself with that question. It was her fault, she knew that it was a mistake.

After their last round, Dara fell asleep, she was facing GD's chest. She hugged him very tight. GD was tired but he couldn't help but stare at her. She looked pretty. "Dara can't you be mine forever?" He ask.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter