7

Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 “Oh hi! you’re early.” She flashed a smile removing her earplugs on the process, as one of the staff greeted her. “Team Leader Han is in the conference room for your project briefing.”

 

“Wait what’s going on?” Bothered by the unusual flow of people inside the other conference room she asks innocently.

“What’s with the balloons and confetti?”

 

“Uh nothing much. The team wanted to surprise Sir Siwon on his birthday, and also to thank him for helping us on that shoot.” Truth be told that certain fashion magazine issue was immediately out of stock, that the publishing team  crammed reprinting another batch of copies. Well why wouldn’t it be, when the nation’s IT girl and the mysterious heir went all out on that cover?

Oh so it’s the brat’s birthday.

 

“Oh..so umm,what’s the commotion? Why are they cleaning up already?” she inferred on the decorations being pulled out of the room by the male staffs as some of the females supervised.

“That’s the problem we didn’t know Sir Siwon went to Japan on the weekend and hasn’t comeback yet.” She said with visible disappointment in her voice.

“Oh, I see.” She said with sympathy, with head down and eyes rummaging inside her bag searching for the vibrating device.

 

“Aish..we should really have just threw the birthday surprise last Thursday.” She muttered with much regrets at the sight of the materials and everyone’s effort going to waste.

“When was his birthday actually?” she asks in full curiosity.

 

 

“Last Friday.”

***

 

“Omo! Is that Jessica Jung?”

“Is that her!?”

“Is she back for good?”

“Why are they together?”

“She’s so pretty.”

The peaceful conference room became like a beehive with the buzz of the staffs with undecipherable words.

 

“Hey, what’s going on?” Team Leader Han interfered the whispering session of the other staffs leaving Tiffany lost with the situation. Her head also turned the opposite direction to check out on the other side of the long table, to be greeted by hands passing a certain phone towards them.

 

“Omo! Don’t tell me that’s..Its her right?” She went back to the script she’s reading, only to be again halted by another exclamation; it’s the Team Leader this time. One thing she noticed while working with these people is that, they don’t just work; they fool around too, most of the time.

 

“Let me see too please?” another staff across the table begged.

 

“Aish fine, So Eun-ah, pass me the chord in the drawer.”   Everyone went back to their seats impatiently waiting for the latter finish connecting the cables.

And all of a sudden heads swivels towards the lighted screen, projecting a screen captured Instagram photo.

 

Her eyebrows meet halfway at the sight. It was like the longest time she stared unto something without even blinking. Siwon. That man in the picture, its him. But the question is, who’s that girl? That girl ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter