22

Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did you wait too long? I'm right here. Hello :') 

ohmygeee, I  am so not confident about this.. but but but...

***

 

 

Tiffany woke up feeling heavy and suffocated. Like someone’s been squeezing her body, preventing all the air to enter her lungs. She opened her eyes into a quiet sunny morning. It would’ve been perfect if not for the added weight of somebody’s arm on her upper body. Her eyes adjusted to the light and immediately felt another presence cradling her from behind. His face is buried in between her neck and her shoulders that he’s kissing her skin. She wanted to turn sideways only to be prevented by that pair of bulky arms, like handcuffs not letting her free. She’s locked in his ownership. 

How the hell did she end up in this intimate, and not to mention difficult-to-escape position? She remembered clearly falling asleep on the chair beside the bed, not on the bed itself.

 

She held his hand which is obviously latched on her waist and gently turned her head sideways. There’s Siwon looking so peaceful. For a moment she just observed how his long eyelashes would move, his nose, and his slightly parted lips. Tiffany had to bite hers hard and sigh. She wanted to touch his face, so with much caution she loosened his hold on her waist. But Siwon stirred and snuggled closer unto the base on her neck. He’s obviously having the time of his life.

After a few more tries, she was able to replace her body with her comfy pillow. Gosh..that was a workout—getting out of drunk Siwon’s possessive hold.

 

***

 

Just finishing her morning shower, she stepped out of the bathroom. Still on her robe she checks on the sleeping Siwon on her bed. Carefully she moves without making many sounds to not wake him up. But instead, she was the on startled with the ringing of his phone again.

She hesitated whether to reject the call since its noisy or to just answer it. And so she went to the bedside table and did the latter. Swiping the screen and putting the device on her ear she listened to the caller.

 

“Hey brother, you okay? Have you found her? Everything okay? You scared the hell out of me drunk calling me last night.

‘Jae I love her so much that it hurts huh?’ 

I’m getting curious of who is this Barbie doll capable of breaking your heart and make you a heartbroken drunk like that. You need to introduce me some time.

This is not Choi Siwon dude! Its Choi ‘whipped’ Siwon huh?” 

 

 

She lowered the device and stared at the sleeping Siwon. And the to the caller’s name.

Kim Jaejoong.

 

“Hey you there? Siwon. Siwon!”

She ended the call and dropped the phone on the bed.

Slowly she went closer to his side and combed his messy hair. She traced his sharp nose. And she pecks Siwon on the lips.

 

 

She prepared his hangover pills and water by the table. And then headed to the kitchen to whip something for the soon-to-be-whining-of-headache spoiled brat.  Without even having the time to dry her hair and only tying it in a super messy bun, she got started. The thought of Siwon choosing Asian, rather than the usual western pancakes and fruits made her decide to make him soup.

She checks her mails from time to time while waiting. And also not without relaxing herself on Ellie G sounding on her phone from the countertop. She zoned out for a while thinking of what will happen next.

 

Siwon was drunk. He confessed. Everybody knows now. He said he loved her.

But her answer, she hasn’t provided yet.

 

Her mind is overflowing with unanswered questions as of the moment.

 

What now? Are they official? Does she love him back? Will she accept him? Is Siwon worth it? And worse, what about Jessica?

 

God, Tiffany Hwang is so needing to be shipped to the nearest mental asylum if this continues. Just last night she already made her decision firm by not showing up to him. Tiffany denied her feelings to herself. She chose to give Jessica a chance. She believed he’s not it. She assumed she could carry on without Siwon. That its gonna be the same without him.  She convinced herself she doesn’t feel the same way. That’s all she thought.

Until this Siwon brat showed up half conscious and tells the world of his love for her.

 

The morning after, right now, she’s in such a deep mess. To let go or to hold on. Which should be the one? Frustratingly she brushed her hair up and sighed. Somebody help her. 

 

The past months she found herself falling into a trap. She knew its gonna be a venomous fall.  But believe her there’s never a day that she didn’t try fighting it. Not wanting to acknowledge, she tried finding a ladder to climb back up. She contradicted the magnetic attraction as shown in their series of push and pulls. Last night she can say she was able to escape the sink hole.

But opposing the gravity pulling you down is nonsense. And right now, she’s like being pulled back down deep once again.  Is she the one who’s too weak? Or their chemistry is just too strong to begin with?

 

Tiffany stood from her seat to stir what’s cooking, when somebody grabbed her arm almost painfully. Siwon. He turned her around and pulled her close.

 

“Wha—mmppff.” His lips came smashing unto her.

wasn’t able to make audible sounds anymore.

 

A loud clang was heard with the ladle hitting the floor—in which nobody cares. She just had to let go of it to put her arms on his neck and pull him down. Her hipbone hit the counter with too much pressing from Siwon. Without breaking their heated lip lock he lifted her weight to settle on the marble top.

 

“Siw—mmpff..Its gonn—mmppff..get burnt—.” She said in between their very passionate and very French kisses while also slightly pushing Siwon with her hands. He pulled away almost immediately only to stare straight into her eyes.

His hands cupped her cheeks. “Don’t you ever think of leaving me again.” He said in all seriousness (more like warned). He kissed her again and this time she responded fast.

 

In his eyes she saw fire fueling his passion. How scary must it be seeing those eyes burning with love? Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter