23

Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Whaaat?!”

 

 

“Siwon I…”

She hasn’t even said she loves him back. And here he is kneeling in front of her asking her to marry him. Like seriously? Not a ‘will you be my girlfriend’, but a ‘marry me’?

 

“Marriage is not that simple. You ask me, I’ll answer and its happily ever after. It’s being husband and wife. You marry…”

“The woman you want to spend the rest of your life with.” He completed. “I know that.”

 

“You marry the woman—“

“I love with all of me?”

 

“And not just that. A man gets married to the woman he’ll live with forever.” And what? She doesn’t think that woman is gonna be her? Obviously this isn’t what he expected and it kinda broke his heart.

 

“That I disagree.”  Siwon smirked almost bitterly. His knees are weakening and this conversation is taking too long for him. For the record he asked a yes or no question only.

“What??” She’s starting to see the ‘hurt’ in his eyes, but she just stood there rooted and watched Siwon get up from his kneeling position.

“That doesn’t apply to me.” Siwon held the same hand which she’s absentmindedly using to crumple her dress. Just like him, the tension is eating her slowly. Did he even notice that her hands were shaking?

 

“What are you talking about?” Tiffany asked. But only to look down after when she can’t take to meet his very eyes. He brought her hand unto his lips and kissed it gently.

“Every rule has an exception And you are mine’s”

 

 

“You don’t marry the person you can live with forever.” She stared at him with raised eyebrows when its his time to hold her chin and admire her face. Siwon clipped her fringe sideways. And his hot breath hitting her cheeks.

 

“A man marries the woman he can’t live without, every single day.”

She was left speechless. Eyes glistening and teeth biting hard on her lower lip. He pulled her face closer that their nose are almost colliding.

 

“Siwon…”

 

 

“And Tiffany Hwang, you are that every woman to me.”

She had to close her eyes when she felt his lips on her forehead. Tiffany has to do everything in her power not to spill tears in front of Siwon. Because that’ll be the least she ever wanted to happen.

 

His thumb caressed her cheek. “I’m not perfect. I have flaws. I mess up once in a while. I dated a lot of girls, I lost count. My temper, you know how it is, it . I get jealous too, a lot.”

“Tell me something I don’t know.” She hummed.

 

“I know you still have doubts. I know you still have your career. I’m sorry to not give you more time. Because My, time is what I don’t have in my hands. I don’t want to lose you anymore.” Slowly she removed his hand from her face and gave it a light squeeze.

 

“You’re not losing anyone.” She cupped his worried face in her palms and kissed his cheek. But Siwon is just not convinced with her assurance. He shakes his head.

 

“I can’t live another day in fear of waking up without you next to me. I want you in my life. Just mine, for the rest of this lifetime.”

 

 

“I said I’m yours right? You should know that I mean it.” Then on tiptoes she kissed him on the lips. That’s supposed to be just a  quick touch but Siwon caught and turned it into another heated lip locking moment. With the way she responds, no doubt, she clearly wanted this man to be in her life too.

 

 

“So marry me.”

 

***

 

“You’ve been saying that for the past eighteen hours.”

 

“Because you are crazy Siwon Choi.” She continues to argue.

He smirked. “Too late. We’re here.” She can just run her hand on her hair.

“I know. I just—“

“Ssshh…” Siwon placed a finger on her lips. “Welcome to Greece Babe.”

 

“I wanted to thank you right now, but I really think all of this is just… so crazy of you.” Tiffany had to raise both hands and sigh.

“You can thank make later..” He then started to reach something from the pocket of his coat. And showed a folded and a little crumpled piece of paper. “We have to sign this first. Just the airport’s stuffs before we go down.”  Siwon smiled in assurance.

“What?”

 

“It’s a requirement for our entrance in their territory.” He added.

“You didn’t make me sign anything when you dragged me to Rio.” Tiffany raised an eyebrow. Obviously she’s not familiar with this kind of stuffs, if ever there really was any. She never really had a flight in a private plane before. Her first time, and only time was with Siwon.

 

“That was Brazil babe, Greece now is a lot different.” He explained with his voice almost shaky. “Even Pilot Kang has to sign this too.”

 

“Chill. I was just teasing you.” She chuckled and pinched his nose. Oblivious to her Siwon is already clutching the pen in his hand so hard and he started sweating. But he managed to smile still.

She gesture her hand to pass her the pen, and he did. The paper wasn’t even fully unfolded but she saw he already signed on his name. Its not like she really care about airport stuffs. And Siwon obviously didn’t really have a plan on fully revealing it.

Carefully he observed how her hands made those neat on the white paper. Then his hand went to her hair covering her face.

 

“What?” She looked up and met his smiling face. Nevertheless she finished with a period on her sign and smiled. “I asked what are you doing again, creep?” she asked while still eyeing her penmanship on the document.

Only to be caught off guard the next second, as Siwon swiftly pulled her by the chin and kissed her hard. Her position is a little uncomfortable but she couldn’t care less with his forceful tugs and nibbling on her lips. The way he’s kissing her is just different today. It’s too passionate, filled with emotions, like Siwon is giving his all on that union. She felt it too. Now that he’s been really vocal of what she is to him.

 

“I love you.”

Those three words he said with glistening eyes. His thumbs fondly grazed her cheeks. Their foreheads touching each other. She had to close her eyes savoring the moment, until she was drawn into his warm embrace.

 

“What’s wrong?” she finally asked. Because even the way he embraces her is too intimate to be normal. His hand meets at her back, that she was fully wrapped in his arms. She’s leaned on his chest and Siwon keeps on smelling and kissing her hair. It just seems that there’s something, on why he’s acting that way. Or maybe he’s just too happy? After all, she’s wearing a diamond ring on her hand.

 

***

 

Right after they set foot into the concrete ground of Oia, Siwon dragged her all the way from the dock, passing through the narrow streets of the place. They passed by a lot of opened tavernas. Climb numerous flights of stairs since Santorini is situated in a cliff. They excused their way from the tourists crowding over what looks like a famous painter in town.

 

“My…” Siwon had to pull Tiffany when she wanted to stop by and watch how the man does art starting with a blank canvass.

 “But its quite amusing.” She reasons and loosened Siwon’s grip.

 

“I promise we’ll do everything you want here..but let’s go first.” He gently squeezed her hand. But the woman is too focused to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter