19

Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Okay so I was eating in a fast food when the song suddenly played. And I was like, omg I really need to update. To those who left this story, I really understand if you got bored waiting. But to those who stayed and nags me to update,  Hello! And btw  I think this is the longest? Maybe.  And I need ur thoughts after.

And if u can listen to What to do by Zhu Jie, that’d be nice. (its Chinese)  put it on repeat.  so….

 

***

 

 

 

It was almost nine in the evening when two people in black strolled carelessly in the vicinity of the biggest, busiest Lotte Department store. Every single soul witnessing them would really think they’re a happy couple. Well, are they really one? Maybe soon.

They are gathering so much attention with just a simple walking beside each other. She even buried both hands inside her thick jacket but he keeps insisting and holds her hand showing to the world anyway, making another set of cheers and tease from the passers-by--- mostly teenage girls and God, the ahjummas.

 

Well, Hello? It was the Siwon Choi hand in hand with a petite woman in denim shorts, a black oversized hoodie and the famous pink flip flops.  She wears her hoodie all over her head, that it almost covers even her side profile. And who the hell wears sunnies inside a freakin’ mall at night?  Very well disguised. Really smartass, this woman.

Who would’ve thought that it was the gorgeous Tiffany Hwang?

 

On the other hand, he was all smiles to everyone and the staffs that pass by him. But he is not present that night to do a round check. Their CEO Siwon Choi is in a comfortable trousers and a dark grey hoodie too, but with a Stanford U logo print. Not that cliché perfectly done suit and tie. 

 

Without looking around she removes her hoodie but leaves the out of place shades, only revealing that very famous messy hair in a bun. Its so gonna be a trend.

 

“Hi.”  Was the only word Siwon heard from , before he felt that sting on his injury. But then again the pretty face centimeters away from his reach is already making up for the oh-so-little pain. Siwon stared at Tiffany as her slender fingers carefully wipes a cold wet substance on the side of his lips in circular motions.

 

"Stop staring." she said without taking her eyes of his bruise.

 

"I can't help it when I see beautiful things. Like a magnetic attraction. "

 

"Oh shut up."

Siwon grinned making Tiffany stop her movements because she could've have applied the ointment on his lips.

 

"It's not my fault. You're just too beautiful." He winked at the impassive face being masked by that sunglasses. Aww the two woman by the cashier just melted.

 

"Ow--." Siwon hissed. Tiffany just pushed to strongly on his wound

And then she tears a packet of a skin tone patch, carefully covering the area of his bruise. Her fingers traced the corners to press on the bandage.

 

"There. That wont leave a mark." Her lips formed a thin line.

Tiffany turned back to hand her card to the cashier but Siwon is too fast to swat her hand and exchange it with his.

 

"Whaaa---"

 

"Please just use this." He smiled at the woman by the counter.She accepted his card in an instant of course, thinking how sweet of a boyfriend Siwon Choi is. And also how affectionate of a girlfriend he has.

Siwon pulled Tiffany closer by her waist and whispered on her ear. "Your card has your pretty name on it My."

 

Oh. My oh my. That was just careless of her.  Not so smartass after all?

 

While on the other hand the cashier woman cant fit the card perfectly on the swiping machine as her eyes were on the two. Well on Siwon’s hands by Tiffany’s waist specifically.  Immediately she pulled her hoodie back and Siwon gets back his card. About to turn around and leave the shop one of the woman called his name,  both of them looked back.

 

“Can we take a picture with you?” she asked. 

Siwon smiled and quickly moved closer as Tiffany moves away from them.

 

 “We mean with both of you.” The other cleared out on Tiffany, who’s got a little jaw drop. 

 

“I’m sorry. I’ll just take the picture for you.” She smiled apologetically and reaches for the phone. 

 

 

 

They’re actually headed to the movies to watch Blackhat. How romantic of a movie then. Originally it should be Taken 3. It is what they have decided to watch after arguing between Tiffany’s Love Rosie. Siwon wanted the Woman in Black 2 of course, so Tiffany could have a reason to cuddle in his arms inside the cold cinema. But Tiffany just went craycray when she discovered Chris Hemsworth’s movie is out. It was late evening so not so much people are around anymore, just a few who’s free time were only at night.

This time Tiffany removes her shades and leaves on her hoodie. The movie started with them sharing a huge bucket of popcorn in which the flavor they argued again, but he gave in anyway, that explains why Siwon Choi  who is so into hot barbecue is eating a caramel flavored one. And individual drinks this time. She’s got four seasons while Siwon got cola.

 

The edits and effects are not bad for Siwon, at least it seems realistic as Chris’s character with his companions hunt cybercrime network from different countries. But exceeding the halfway mark Siwon got bit by bit bored, and hella (jealous) annoyed. The woman beside him keeps on praising how ‘perfect’ Chris Hemsworth is, how hot his short hair looks on him, and how amazing he was in solving the cybercrime world.

 

“Psh.that’s obviously photoshopped.” He scoffed.

Tiffany shoves a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

 

But Siwon playfully bit on her finger.

“Ugh.” She groaned and rolled her eyes.  “You’re really annoying.” 

 

While she is so focused on the wide screen, Siwon grabbed the pink covered cup and without thinking twice he drank from the straw.

 

“Yah! That’s mine!” She protests with creased eyebrows

“Just wanna try it.” He shrugged. And suppressed a naughty smile, that’s an indirect kiss right?

 

“I told you to take the pineapple juice instead.” Tiffany side comments. “So how was it?” she asks looking at Siwon.

It was just then he released the straw from his lips. “Too sour, don’t like it.” He said with much discontent.

 

“And yet you almost finished it.” She can just sigh, shaking her head in disbelief.

 

Siwon stealthily held her hand and latched their fingers for the rest of the movie. 

 

***

 

After that she was dragged towards the supermarket by Siwon. When she suddenly slipped that she can do better than the pastry they ate. Begged is a shallow word to describe how Siwon convinced Tiffany to make something for him too. It was late in the evening already and he’s asking her to bake for him? She almost went crazy on how spoiled Siwon really is. He did puppy eyes, and even told her he would beg on bended knees in that busy mall. He just wont give up on something he badly wanted.  So yeah, she still ended up on his flat and manipulated his kitchen.

  

It was messy of course. Siwon keeps bothering her while she mixed the ingredients on the bowl. Tiffany wanted to give up many times as she was so annoyed that she couldn’t get her work done with Siwon being immature beside her. She even scared him by telling she will not finish baking for him if he keeps disturbing her. ‘Cause if not stealing kisses. he would keep tickling Tiffany. She got so pissed that she blew flour to his direction, and almost died laughing when it covered his entire face, even his hair.

They’re waiting on his living room couch for the baking to be done. With Siwon watching live football on his widescreen tv, while cuddling with his my on his lap. Yes, she sat down on his lap without a fight today. And only Tiffany knows the reason why.

 

 

“I’ve read a thing somewhere.” He said.

 

“Uhuh.” She moved to reach the famous pink phone from the side table, and settled herself on his lap once again.  “What does it say?” she asked. But he wasn’t able to come back immediately.

 

“What?” she asked again with the intense stare he’s giving her. What’s new? It’s the same Choi Siwon eyes when it sees Tiffany Hwang. Like he can see the microscopic pores of Tiffany’s gorgeous cheeks, the veins on her brown eyes, and memorize the shape of her cute nose.  And the thing is it doesn’t stay on the same place, his eyes I mean, it’s just..its all over her face.

 

Siwon looked at her straight in the eyes this time. “It says women tend to play hard to get to know if a man’s feelings are real.”

 

She’s the one to break the eye contact.

 

Astounded is an understatement.

 

But she stayed calm. Breathed in and exhaled in the most discreet way possible. Slowly she leaned her head on his chest pretending to be scrolling on her phone when she’s obviously listening to his beating heart.

 

“Then?”  

 

“Stop staring at me like that. Its creepy.” She said without even looking at Siwon. Third eye perhaps. 

 

 

 

“Please don’t play hard to get anymore?”

 

 

 

“Because I swear with my life and my future children, my feelings are real.”

 

Aww.

 

 

“You just really have to insert your children huh?”

 

 

“Yes. Cause I want you to be their Mom.”

 

Fck. Siwon just….I can’t with you.

 

Tiffany isn’t human anymore if her heart doesn’t skip a beat with that.

But hell, she is one after all, because she kissed Siwon on the lips with an overflowing amount of energy she has. French kiss. French kiss, and more French kisses. They have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter