11

Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

She was left in awe when the car pulled the brakes in the very front a tall infrastructure illuminated by lights on every edges, shining more brightly as the sun is out of sight already. “Copacabana Palace” the gigantic letters say. No way. She shake it off her head, she was just been dragged all the way from Seoul into the land of sun, samba and wine--- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Choi Siwon is so damn high, really.

She hasn’t even gotten out of the car but she was brought to her senses when she saw Siwon knocking on the car window.  She rolled her eyes and sighed before unlocking the car. Why did she agreed to be hauled again? She didn’t have any change of dress with her, but then he’s Choi freaking Siwon, so as soon as they touched down, there was this pink rosy Victoria’s secret luggage with her pretty name on it.

 

“Welcome to Copacabana..babe.” He said smiling as soon as she step foot on the concrete ground. She ignore him of course, and he didn’t fail to notice that. He pulled her unto his warm embrace that shocked the hell of Tiffany. She felt his arms wrapping her back. cant seem to close completely as her face is on the very neck of Siwon. Smells so damn good.

 

“Well deserved rest. You and me.” He whispered unto her ears. The hell? When did he become so daring? Because after that he kissed the side of her head, smelling her hair. Damn. It gave her goosebumps.

And they haven’t even entered the building yet. The world seemed to stop rotating, as nobody moved. They didn’t even realized that their luggage was already transported, the car already left, and it was just the two of them in front of the ‘Palace of Copacabana.’

 

“Welcome back! Sir Andrew. Here for the World Cup I see?? “  a Brazilian native (judging from her accent) woman on her early thirties went to greet them, well only Siwon, and hanged a colourful garland on  his neck. What the heck is she wearing? Andrew huh? What the hell? But then again, Tiffany isn’t as surprised this time. He might even own a part of the place for heaven’s sake, and she wouldn’t freak out anymore. He’s Choi freaking Siwon, she knows.

 

“Yes. So great to be back Dianna. I wont miss the finals this year,” he chuckled, with that ever so charming smile.

 

She cant help but be amazed as soon as they’ve finally entered, the interior is a pure work of art. She’s sure have been to a lot of hotels but this one just is amazingly beautiful. A palace indeed.

 

“The royal suite has been ready for your arrival Sir. Your things are there already. Enjoy Rio with Ms Tiffany.” She smiled teasingly. Wait, what?? Did she just say ‘Tiffany’? She immediately removed her aviator shades that reflected all the chandelier lights of the hotel.

She looked at the woman with questioning eyes. And the latter just continued smiling in response.

 

“I think news didn’t just spread in Paris babe.”  Siwon butted in, that earned a painful pinch on his side and of course a death glare from Tiffany.

 

“Alright. Alright.”

He leaned forward and whispered something to the woman, who nodded with smiled in full cooperation.

 

“You’re safe don’t worry.” He assured.

 

She got out of the shower wearing what ‘her luggage’ provided her, a pink long sleeve athletic tee that reaches her upper thighs and some comfortable grey boxer pajama. Could’ve been better if it was pink though. As the luggage said itself, Victoria’s secret, every piece of clothing inside had that name printed loud and clear. She was drying her hair with the towel and then again amazed by the exotic carpets and the French sheets covering the king sized bed looking as elegant as can be. Didn’t she noticed that there’s only one bed? And there’s two of them.

The living room shows no sign of his presence; her sight caught the colourful liquids on the mini bar inside the room, the cocktail glasses are even glued on the counter ceiling. Yes, that’s how ‘majestic’ the place is, a fully stocked bar inside a hotel suite. The names are expensive of course but she didn’t mind as soon as she saw the veranda curtains open. There was him sitting on the poolside bench, comfortable in his white shorts and polo shirt just halfway buttoned, with a bottle and glass standing on the small table beside.

 

“Enjoying the whole bottle alone is kinda rude.”  He smirked at the sudden presence beside him. And he can hear the sound of liquid being poured into the crystal glass.

 

“Wow.” She unconsciously uttered upon the view of the night lights illuminating the shore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter