3

Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He entered a fine and classy looking room only to be greeted by the sight of staffs running back n forth. Busy people here and there. At this point no one even noticed that the future president of the company is in the same room as them. And as the sight is making him feel dizzy he grabbed the hand of a personnel who happened to pass by in front of him.

 

“What’s going on So Eun?” He asks upon the sight of staffs running here and there.

“Oh. Hi Sir Siwon.” Her eyes widened in shock at the unusual presence at the studio. “Uh, I’m sorry Sir but the male model can’t come. His manager just called us informing he was rushed to the hospital. Food poisoning sir. And photographer and Ms Tiffany has been waiting for an hour now. Everyone’s in panic. The shoot needs to be finished this day.” She informed.

 

“Is that so..” he lets go of his hold and his eyes started roaming around again.

“The team needs to finish everything today Sir. Or else we will be fired first thing tomorrow.” She added in a real worried tone.

“Calm down..I’m sure everything’s gonna be alright. You just need a model replacement.” He tries to console as he himself tries to think of a plan B at this very critical moment. He also doesn’t want his employees to be jobless does he?

 

“That’s the main problem sir. We don’t have anyone as handsome to be a substitute..unless…” she stopped there halfway as her stare on Siwon got more intensed.

“No.No.No I don’t like what you’re thinking So Eun-ah. I can’t.” He immediately sensed where this conversation is going so he terminates the progress immediately.

“Why not? Sir Siwon please I beg you. Help us just once please?” she begged clutching unto his hands dramatically.

“Uh..that. “ he stuttered at the sight of the pitiful staff.

 

“Everyone! Our model is here!!!!” So Eun announced.

 

“What? Wait So Eun-ah. I didn’t agree yet. What. No. I can’t” he tries to complain as the female staff already dragged him towards everyone on the set.

“Someday you’re gonna thank me for this Sir.” She gave her a teasing smile.

“Wardrobe team! Dress up sir Siwon now.” The team leader ordered, as the group scattered immediately like ants, preparing for the continuation of the shoot. And as for Siwon, a few shots wont hurt. So he just willingly cooperates with the staffs.

 

“Unnie what’s taking so long” she inquired on the female  staff who just entered her waiting room.

“Just relax Ms Tiffany. Your partner is just being prepared. Just a minute more.”

 

 

“Okay everyone, we’re starting in a minute. Where’s Tiffany?” the team leader announced loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

“Coming sir..”  somebody answered. And it made Siwon giddy and excited as hell as he finally hears the clicks of heels hitting the floor. Its Tiffany’s for sure. And just the thought of it made him smile cutely, rather evilly by himself.

 

“What the hell!!?”  From the tone of voice, you must know now who’s was it.

“Hi. Nice seeing you again. And by the way. You look hot.” He smiled so cheekily making the other female staff fan girl over his dimpled smile.

 

“You!? Not again. What are you doing here!!?” she said in the same fierce tone in disbelief.

“I’m an impromptu model today. So deal with it.” He smirked at her.

“My goodness.”

 

“Shin umma? What’s this!? What’s happening?” she directed to Shinyoung in French

“Its okay, be a professional. Show them what you’re good at. Smile pretty lady.” The older woman replied in the same language. As she’s also surprised by Siwon’s sudden appearance.

“Ugh. I hate this. Why him?” she complained with such an annoyed expression.

“Just go with the flow. You’re gonna be okay. Smile now.”

And just like that the shoot started. The cameras are rolling. And her fake smiles are up also. She doesn’t have a choice has she?

 

“Come on closer please..were shooting for a daring cover not a break up okay?” the now grumpy photographer vocalized.

“Tiffany I know you’re a pro in this,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter