Unknown Package

Brotherly Fault

Ring!Ding!

The door bell rung in the front door. "I'll get it.", said Min Ho. He rose up off the coach and jogged towards the entrance. He opened the door and there was no one there, but a medium-sized box. Min Ho looked around. He saw no mailman or truck or any delivery service nearby. So he grabbed the box and brought it inside.

"What is it?", said Hyun Joong coming from around the corner from the patio.

"I don't know. I haven't opened it yet.", he replied. Geun Suk came out last. "..hmmm. It doesn't have a name on it either, just this addreess."  Geun Suk took out a pocket knife out of his newly bought denims and began to cut open the box. Hyun Joong and Geun Suk opened it together. Just then smoke rose from the box instantly and surrounded them entirely.

"Cough.Cough."  The brothers started choking.

"What the hell is this!", yelled Geun Suk, hardly being able to breathe. Hyun Joong and Min Ho collapsed to the ground unconscious. Geun Suk tried to close the box but the smoke was too thick to see through. Feeling is way around, getting weaker, and begining to feel tired he found the box. Standing on the side f the package was something in black, what sought put as a person. Being unaware what it actually was, he simply called out. "Yah! Is anybody there!"As soon as the black figure was noticed he just simply vanished in the surrounding smoke. An intruder appeared behind Geun Suk in seconds and knocked him out from behind. The smoke cleared after a few moments. It containes a drug that would put them asleep when exposed to it. The intruder was wearing black clothing and a mask to cover his face. The same person that delivered the unknown package. How can he possibly get passed the security alarms and cameras? Did this person plan this? What exactly is the objective?

"Well, well. Who do we have here?", said the intruder that knocked Jang unconscious. " I have been waiting for a very long time. Its nice to finally meet the three of you here all together." The began to drag them out of the house through the back patio where his delivery truck was. It was broad daylight and every second counted in the matter of not getting caught. Moving as quickly and swiftly as possible, he stuffed the brothers in the back of the truck. He went back to their mansion and cleaned the mess up before driving away. Returning back to the vehicle there was whining coming from the back. Without hesitating he opened the back and found Geun Suk stirring. " I don't have time for this." The intruder thought. He took out a syringe from his pocket and stabbed the elder brother in the thigh.

"Aish!", Geun Suk flinched and within a few seconds he was knocked unconscious again. The door was closed quickly and bolted. This unknown person,  with an unknown package,  plans to kidnapp the leaders of KJS Group for some unknown reason.

Too many things happening at one...........all beacause of opening a damn box.