A Little Family Reunion

Brotherly Fault

♦♦♦♦♦

"...hyung! Hyung!", Min Ho shouted as bust through the open doors of the family mansion. Min Ho hasn't been home with his family since his freshman year in college. There was only three of them now. Just him and his two hyungs. Their parents were murdered at the first family reunion, and the brothers were barely teenagers. This is the first get- together the brothers had since then and the first time returning to the family mansion in a long time. But as usual, Min Ho would always remain high-spirited.

"Hyung! Hey,Geun Suk!!", he yelled again.

"Lower your voice. As you can tell he is ignoring you.", said Hyun Joong as he stood in the misdle of the elongated stairway. Looking like a prince from the distance.

"Sorry. I'm just excited to see my big brothers. Its been a long time.", said Min Ho as he raced the stairway and hugged his brother, Hyun Joong.

" Its only been three years.", he replied.

" I know, but....."

"Hey,  Min Ho ssi!!", hollered Geun Suk from the third floor of the mansion. Min Ho and Hyun Joong looked to find their older brother above them, furious as always. Min Ho let go of his brother and ran up to hug Geun Suk. Geun Suk put his hand out to stop him dead in his tracks and pushed his youngest brother away.

"Hey, why are you causing so much commotion?! Have you completely lost all of your home training?", Geun Suk said angrily at Min Ho.

"There's no reason to yell at him, he's only acting like himself", said Hyun Joong. He is always protecting Lee from the wrath of their hyung. Out of the three of them, the middle child is the one that is mature.

Geun Suk smirked. It's their first time back home since the incident and isn't the right time to start a fight amongst each other. Geun Suk began walking down the stairyway with Lee tailing behind him. Now that they think about, their original home looks exactly the same. Only the presence of the family has changed. Min Ho raced past his two brothers to the living room and jumped on the five-seated sofa. He the flatscreen tv that hung alone on the wall in front of him. "Home sweet home.", he said. 

Hyung Joong went onto the back padio for fresh air. He likes to be in a calm setting where there's peace and settle surroundings. 

Geun Suk just went and sat at the other end of the living room and stared into space. Being the eldest son, Geun Suk had countless things going on in his mind. He has become the CEO of his father's International company (KJS Corp), and has little to no ideas on how he is going to manage it. So he sat in silence and started to think on how him and his brothers were going to lead the company.

The only reason why he notified his younger brothers to come back home is because of their father's company. Or maybe there is two. Maybe he feels that he might have to start putting them under his wing. Since the two head of the households have passed away, he must be the one to protect his younger siblings. Yes, there are two reasons. A little family reunion wouldn't hurt much. Although,  Geun Suk wishes it could be complete and happy again.