Mission One: BigBang Gang

Brotherly Fault

When Geun Suk returned home after taking another cab, he went to the nearest house phone and startedcalling the KJS representatives. First he called the director of the business affairs,  but he didn't pick up. So he called the next representative and the next, and the next. 

"Aish! Why isn't no one picking up?!", he yelled out of frustration as he slammed the telephone down. "Where is everyone that they can't even answer the phone?" He ran his hand through his hair. Suddenly the telephone rang. Geun Suk picked it up immediately. "Yah! Directornim- ....." It hung up. Suprised, Geun Suk was about to hit the redial button when he realized an unfamiliar number. This number was what he had not dialed. He hit the redial button anyway. The call was not answered til afterbthe third ring. 

"Yeoboseyo?", Geun Suk answered. Just as assured this person was someone he doesn't know.

"Ah, so your at home. Thanks for confirming we are on our way.", replied the stranger and hung up.

"Hey wait-......yeo-  yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo!" Now Geun Suk was beyond irritated. Not wasting any more time than he can get, he opened the drawer that was underneatb the phone and pulled out a gun. Within seconds he heard car doors slamming in front of his house. His heart skipped a beat or two. Then the door bell rang. Geun Suk's mind was all over the place. Sneaking up to the front window to peak out and see who it was, with the gun shaking in his hand. The doorbell rung again, followed by repetitive banging on the door.

"Hyung! Hyung!", shouted Min Ho.

Geun suk swung the door open quickly to find both his brothers standing their with an anxious expression. "What are you two doing here I almost shot you?!"

"Save it for later.", said Hyun Joong as he moved passed Geun Suk into his house. "We called you and you didn't pick up your phone."

"I didn't here it ring.", said Geun Suk as he reached in his pocket and pulled out his broken, soaken, and now dead cell phone. "Aigoo, no wonder......wait were you the one that called me on the house phone?"

" No, I stopped doing that because you barely answer that either.", said Hyun Joong. He looked at Min Ho.

"I didn't call him.", Min Ho protested as if he was being accused. "By the way who are those people waiting outside your house?"

"What people?...."

"I think he was referring to us.", said a man that stood at the front door with four others.

"Oh shi-....!", Min Ho jumped from being scared from strangers who just appear out of no where. 

Geun Suk aimed the gun directly at the gang who just trespassed his property. Five guns pointed back at him. Without care, he held his gun steadily with confidence.  "Who are you?", he asked sternly.

"Not that you should care, because you won't last long to even remember us anyway. I am the one who called you.", sais the one on the left edge,  whom the Geun Suk thought was the leader. 

"Yeah,  we figured that much out already.", said Hyun Joong with a little nervousness, but stayed calm. 

"We are the BigBang Gang,  we will be the first and final approach to kill you off.", the leader said wavering his gun around. "If your asking me directly, I am GD- "

Bang!

The sound of Geun Suk's fire cut of GD's introduction. He had shot GD in the shoulder, and him and his brothers ran to hide right after. The gunfire distracted the gang's attention enough for them to escape. GD's blood splattered on the floor as he fell to his knees and dropped his gun.

"Ouch! Damn that hurt! Hey Geun Suk-ah!", he yelled after them. " D-Lite and V.I take Min Ho. TOP and SOL go catch Hyun Joong. I'll catch that bastard Geun Suk myself."

The gang sat out to look for them. Destroying Geun Suk's house in between.  TOP and SOL started off on the top floor searching for Hyun Joong. Guns pointed out as they wandered through every room looking for any sudden movement.

Then Taeyang spotted Min Ho running on the bottom floor. "There he is!", he shouted firing at the younger brother.  Seeing him still run, SOL left TOP and chased after Min Ho.

 

(My bad I couldn't find a good pic of him running inside). :p

 

 

 Hearing his name, Min Ho ran to the next room as he was dodging the bullets. Looking around the room, it seems that all he could do now was hide.

"Oh no. What am I going to do?", Min Ho said panting.

 

Hearing shots fired at his brother, Geun Suk took at peak in a hidden hallway while looking out for GD. He caught V.I hovering over the basement at gun point with the door. "Aish! I hope no one is in there.", he whispered to himself. 

"You!", GD pointed at him.

"Crap!"

GD came up to him slowly with a cold stare. He fixed his jacket that was draping off his shoulder and pulled out his pistol.

Geun Suk stuck put his gun aswell.  He started to hear Sirens all of a sudden. "GD is the police, we have to leave!", hollered V.I from the bottom floor. Being distracted once again, Geun Suk fired and this time it was a head shot. By the force of the bullet GD fell backwards off the top floor across the stair way. He landed with a thud letting the rest of the gang see their leader in his own pool of blood. The gang members ran to him, after a moment several shots were fired. With the sounds of the bullets combined with the screams of agony, it sounded like fireworks. Bodies fell instantly combining their own blood with the previous. Geun Suk looked over the stairway to see the five gangsters dead in his house. Anxiety, fear, and anger circulated through his mind so fast he thought he was going to lose consciousness. In dead silence he heard the opening of the basement door. He slowly turned to see Hyun Joong standing in front of it with a hand held siren in one and an AK47 in the other. Geun Suk's eyes widened even more. "How can Hyun Joong do that?Out of all people, he is way too calm and neutral to kill someone.", was all that ran through his mind. Min Ho came out soon after, hhe no longer looked afraid at what was going on. By the look of his reaction to seeing the dead bodies, he suddenly resembled more of Geun Suk than is wild 21-  year old self. It was clear and evident that he had been through a lot. Looking at him back to Hyun Joong, he had never seen this side of his brothers before. Hyun Joong looked up at his hyung.

"Hyungnim,  we have a lot of work to do.", he said.