Quick Escape

Brotherly Fault

Escaping was nowhere near easy. The brothers were in a jail room in an incredibly large factory that was probably isolated from the closest city. Gangsters with guns were everywhere, two of them were standing by the room exit. Unfortunately that was the only way out.

Geun Suk exhaled quietly out of frustration. "We will have to go through hell just to get out of here. There is no possible way we can make a run for it with so many of them.", said Geun Suk.

"Yes there is.", said Hyun Joong. He pointed at a hidden entrance that was like fifteen feet away from the room exit. "If we just run there quickly without getting caught, we could get out of here."

"We only have these two guys to worry about. The others won't be able to get to us.", Min Ho chimed in.

"Okay, get your bats ready. We will run in one........two.......THREE!", on the last count Geun Suk raced out and swung on the gangster on the right and took off running towards the hidden entrance. As the second gangster went after him, Kim knocked hard directly on the top of his skull. The man fell instantly. With all of that commotion,  of course they got recognized by others and all came running after them. "Run!", Geun Suk shouted at them holding the door open for them to escape. Min Ho and Hyun Joong sprinted towards them and they all made it out the door safely. Untill they came to something worse. The factory was isolatedbalright. Shocked the brothers were standing right in front of fast flowing river that was 30 meters down. They really had no place to run to this time,  being on the edge of nowhere.

Loud knocks were coming from behind them. Sooner or later those guys will break the door down.

Putting his hands on his head, it look like Min Ho was about to have a heart attack. "What are we going to do?" Hearing the pounding of the door and his heart ag the same time,  he was really terrified. "Hyung!?!?" 

"The only thing we can do. We have to ...........jump.....", Geun Suk said choking on his own fear. 

"There is a high possibility that we could die or faint once hitting the water.", said Hyun Joong. Suddenly the door crack open.

"We don't have time to think, we have to jump and hope we survive..!"

Min Ho closed his eyes as tears came rushing down his face. This is happening way to fast and it is evident that was not necessarily prepared to do such things.

"We have to.......", Jang said again,  shedding a tear as well. Geun Suk took hold of Hyun Joong's wrist, and HJ took Min Ho' s and as the gangsters busted through the door the brothers jumped.

 

The fall lasted about 5 seconds before crashing into the cold dangerous river. They came up in unison demanding air to breathe. "Min Ho! Hyun Joong- ah! Are you alright!, Geun Suk hollered over to them.

"Aish!! I thought was going to die. ", said Min Ho in awe.

Hyun Joong came up coughing up water. He was breathing loud and uncontrolably. 

" Let's swim to land before we get swept away by the current.", exclaimed Geun Suk. The brothers came ashore and basically laid onto the surface for a moment. They are tired and needed to catch a breath.

Hyun Joong spoke after several minutes of laying down." Do we just go home and prepare for war?" 

"Yes.", Geun Suk replied without doubt. "What ever happens now is among us and the faster we deal with this,  the faster we can put them in jail and prove our father's theft false."

"Do you think that abjussi might have something actually done something bad to be the head of KJS Corp?", asked Min Ho sleepily.

Geun Suk thought for a moment. The first thing he wanted to say was, "No way. Father and omma wouldn't have done any criminal act to get their position. Its all nonsense." But from what he and his brothers experienced today,  something is definetly going down. Since their parents are gone now,  people are hunting them amd serious about it.

"I don't know.", Geun Suk replied finally. "Let's just go home and get ready. I'm positive that this escape would be happening more frequently in the future. We just have to know that they are coming for us."