Mission Two: U-Kiss Gang

Brotherly Fault

"Now we have officially became murderers.", said Geun Suk trembling at the sight of the dead bodies. "This won't be something I can adjust easily to."

"Adjusting isn't an option at this point. Since this morning we had been at war. Them..", Hyun Joong pointed the AK47 in the direction of BigBang's bodies. "There are just the beginning."

Geun Suk let out a sigh of frustration.  "We have to get rid of them before real sirens started showing up. Although since I live in open space I doubt anyone could have heard all of this mess."

"Ah, so you're saying since we are now murders, we should at least be professional about it?", said Min Ho walking to the dead bodies as he put on some latex gloves.

"My house is completely ruined. And you!", Geun Suk looked at Hyun Joong. "Why do you have that gun?"

"Hyun Joong looked at the gun and then at his brother. "Why do you have in your basement?"

"That's because I............abjussi told...wait, I asked you first."

"From being in the tight situation. It could come in handy so I took it. ", replied Hyun Joong.

"Hyungs! Are you guys just going to stand up there and talk or help me clean this up?"

"We're comming.", Geun Suk said aloud from upstairs. Him and HJ put on some latex gloves and helped Min Ho dragged the bodies out back. "There's a lake about 3 miles from my house at the end of the woods. Dump the bodies there and I'll stay and straighten up a bit."

Min Ho and Hyun Joong nodded in agreement, piled BigBang in the back of a black Escalade and drove off from behind Geun Suk's house.

As Geun Suk walked back inside he froze in position. He looks like his whole house was turned upside down. He took a mop and bucket and started cleaning up the blood in disposing the guns in the trash. By the time his brothers got back,  his place was somewhat in shape and it was 2:00 in the morning. 

Min Ho came in yawning followed by a drousy Hyun Joong. "Looks like I'm staying here tonight or today which ever one."

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Don't lean on anything your bloody!", shouted Geun Suk after spending so much effort of cleaning. 

"How can the CEO of a trillion dollar company not have maids?", smirked Min Ho. "They are suppose to clean not you.

"You know I don't like people in my house going through my things or touching them. Now you two go upstairs and find the guest rooms and get some sleep."


 

 

The brothers woke up late in afternoon. Being extra cautious they all carried a pistol in the back of the pants as they left to go to the KJS building. Geun Suk was still wondering why none of the employees answered the phone. Father's right hand men were always on the top with taking care of the corporation and the sons. So how come they slackes off now?  As they arrived at the main building 10 clean and well maintenanced Cadillacs were already there. Father's employees all had to wear the same attire, drive the same car, and always arrive at the same time. The people were like his own militia. Seeing the vehicles in the parking lot,  Geun Suk assumed that they were here.

"Did they have a meeting without us all of a sudden?", asked Min Ho confused.

Geun Suk lit up with rage again. "So they think they can just plan and have meetings secretly?! How dare they just......I'll be damned if they were the ones that sent those people after us!"

"We've only been head of this company for a few years. Most of the work we still don't know how to do,  maybe they are doing us a favor.", Hyun Joong said.

Geun Suk rolled his eyes. "Yah! Why are you so calm on everything? If it was a favor, do you think it would be done without notifying the person you did the favor for? This business doesn't come with suprises, nor does it come with "favors" that you are thinking about. Jeez! " Geun Suk walkes into the building already feeling bitter. Min Ho and HJ went followed after him. "Now where the hell is the freaking security and office workers? Janitors, assistants, not even the ones at the front desk?! Aish!! I'm going insane." Geun Suk shouted aloud as he took the walked to the elevator.

"We're going to stay down here. Something doesn't seem right.",  Hyun Joong announced to his older brother who already got on the elevator.

"You think!", Geun Suk yelled back at him full of anger as he pushed the button for the tenth floor. 

After spending two minutes in the elevator he got off and walked directly to the main meeting room at a very quick paste. Busting through the double doors like a crazy person he dropped to the gloor and puked by what he just saw. The assistants, directors, and the security were here alright. Here dead!  The people he needed to see and ask questions to were all shot in the head and laid everywhere in the room. "Oh my god!", Geun Suk screamed in his head. He took out his phone and called Hyun Joong. 

The phone answered after one ring. "Yeoboseyo?"

"They're all dead! They're all freaking dead! What are we suppose to do to keep the corporation intact now?!", Geun Suk cried into the phone. 

"What?!!!! What do you me-.." Hyun Joong was cut off my an extremely loud radio outside the main building. 

Min Ho glanced outside. "Um.....uh....we got company!!", he yelled retreating back to his older brother.

"Yah, hyung get down from there somebody else is here unexpectedly.", Hyun Joong hung up. The lights flickered off and the building system shut down.

Seeing this, Geun Suk had to take the stairs back down instead. He raced down like his life depended upon speed. He could not leave his brothers down there alone. On the other hand, Min Ho and Hyun Joong took cover behind the front desk as they waited for the people to enter. "Hyung, said that father's employees are dead.", Hyun Joong whispered to his younger brother. Min Ho looked at him like he had seen a ghost."D - D-Dead?", Min Ho repeated to confirm. Hyun Joong nodded. The radio was still blasting outside. The song, Neverland,  turned up loud enough to burst the glass windows of the building. Finally it was turned off. Geun Suk still hasn't made it back down to the first story yet. Hyun Joong peeked above the desk. The front doors were kicked open and crashed to the ground. Out came seven members this time instead of five. "Come oonnn, there's more of them. What do they want now? ", whispered Min Ho as his heartbeat began to increase rapidly. 

"Yo!Yo!Yo! Why are you brothers hiding? U-Kiss is here and its time to have some fun!", shouted the leader.  As the new gangsters started walking around, Hyun Joong noticed something in the man 's hand. Another person spoke. " Do you think there upstairs?", asked one of the gangsters, Dongho. SooHyun smirked. "That's even better." He pushed the bottoms and bombs started exploding in unison on the top floors.

"Geun Suk- ah!!!!!!!!!!!!", Mim Ho sprung up from his hiding spot being completely noticeable. "Min Ho come down!" Hyun Joong try to whisper to him eventhough his younger brother was already caught.

"There's one man of the show. Not the most important one but the most vulnerable one.", Soo Hyun said sarcastically. "Kevin, Eli.......", he pointed to Min Ho, "....kill him." Kevin and Eli ran towards Min Ho.

Hyun Joong jumped out from behind the desk and fired his pistol. Eli was shot directly in the heart and fell instantly.

 In the mean time, Geun Suk appeared from the stairway exit and started shooting aimlessly. The gang scattered all around the first floor trying to dodge the flying bullets. Geun Suk ran for cover next to his brothers behind the front desk. "We can't get one peaceful day without seeing these people!", said Geun Suk catching his breath from running countless flights of stairs nonstop. It went super quiet for about five minutes. So quiet you could here the electricity line sparking and parts of the building still falling apart. But no sound from the brothers or from the remaining gang members of U - Kiss. The brothers started to leave there hiding spot, looking through every little corner in the dark as they moved. Even without light it was still possible to detect a human figure moving. And thats when Alexander appeared he couldn't seem them but Min Ho sure had spot him. Min Ho shot him. Two down five to go. "Oh crap.", Hyun Joong said aloud. Kevin,  SooHyun, Dongho, Kiseop, and Kibum lined up in front of all three of them. Geun Suk was about to pull the trigger on SooHyun.

"Not so fast Geun Suk. Not unless you want to end up like your father's friends.", SooHyun said jokingly. 

Being deeply hurt by that comment,  Geun Suk shot the outlet behind SooHyun which exploded in half a second. Everyone was blown forwards by the impact of the explosion. Thankfully the brothers were not as affected by it more than the gang was. The U - Kiss Gang was struggling to get up, they were the ones injured badly. KJS Corp. building was crashing down. The brothers pride and life was falling apart. They destroyed their parent's home, lost father's friends and business parterns, and they were about to lose the company building. The ceiling started falling in on them. "Get up! We have to get out of here!", said Geun Suk limping to come to the aid of his younger brothers. Together they escaped out the door trying to avoid the falling ceiling parts as it tore down. Luckily UKiss couldn't make it out because they were injured by the explosion.

Before the firemen, ambulance, and police started appearing, yhe brothers had already got in their cars and drove out.