Mission Three: Car Chasing With MBLAQ

Brotherly Fault

As the brothers were so far down the street in their cars, they heard the final crash of the KJS main building.Geun Suk was ahead, followed behind HJ and MinHo. On the highway,  Geun Suk was speeding way beyond the driving limit and was soon being tagged by a cop. Geun Suk didn't notice the loud siren behind him, he had others things on his mind that needed to be noticed. So he didn't bother to slow down. It took a phone call from Hyun Joong to catch his attention. 

"What?", he answered.

"Um...you do know you have a cop behind you,  right? ", HJ replied.

"What....", he looked in the rear mirror. " Aw,  come on! Seriously."

"Hyung,  just pull over.",  Hyun Joong demanded.

Geun Suk slowed down and pulled over on the side of the highway. With the police officer parking behind him,  HJ and MinHo pulled over behind them. Geun Suk wasted no time, he got out of his car with a stern look on his plastered upon his face. Three feet away from the cop car,  a yellow mustang came out of no where and crashed directly into the side of the police car. The police car flipped over repeatedly off the road and landed upside down. Scared as hell,  Geun Suk ran back to his car and quickly drove off. The yellow mustang did a fast reverse and chased after Geun Suk. Without hesitating,  Hyun Joong and Min Ho followed them in pursuit. Sweating and panting abnormally from shock,  Geun Suk took every exit and shortcut to try and get away from the yellow vehicle. Trying to keep up with Hyun Joong, Min Ho found himself in trouble on his own. A black and blue striped Challenger cut in between him and his brother and stopped. Min Ho immediately slammed on his brakes.

"Move out of the way! ", shouted Min Ho as he furiously pushed on the horn button. The car in front of him started to reverse backwards and hit him. Min Ho swerved his car around them before getting hit into. Driving past them,  he tried to get a glimpse of the driver.

When he looked, the window rolled down on the driver's side of the Charger and behind the window was Mir with a gun.

"Oh ! ", exclaimed Min Ho as he ducked as fast as he could. Mir ended up shooting him in the shoulder as Min Ho drove off.

 

Hyun Joong didn't realize his donsaeng was no longer behind him. He was too busy trying not to lose sight of the mustang and his hyung. He notice the rooftop opening on the mustang and guy with a nearsighted sniper rising out. Hyun Joong gasped and pressed his nitro button to boost up. Hearing the roaring behind them,  the guy noticed him and aimed the gun at HJ instead of Geun Suk. Hyun Joong's eyes widened as he switched driving lanes back and forth to try and avoid the gun. As he kept missing his target, the leader Lee Joon, the one with the sniper, startes shooting at Hyun Joong's tires. As both his front tires bust, HJ pushed his brakes and took out the gun he had with him. Pushing on the brakes,  his car flipped forward. At that critical moment he managed to shoot through his front window and his bullet went clean through Lee Joon's head. Talk about a good aim. That shot was worth it as he tumbled in his car all over the road.

 

       Min Ho finally caught up to his brother, who was flipped off the side of the road. Still holding on to his wounded shoulder as the blood oozed out between his fingers, he immediately pulled over next to HJ's destroyed car. 

"Hyung! Hyung! Oh my god! Are you in there?!", shouted Min Ho running up to the driver's side of the car. He came to see HJ unconscious upside down with several deep scratches across his chest and head. The only thing holding him up was the seatbelt that remained stuck to the door frame. "Oh god...Hyun Joong. I'm going to get you out pf here..." Min Ho started tugging apart the seat belt intill it finally broke. He then dragged his brother's motionless body from the flipped over car. Bringing him away from the vehicle, Min Ho started to do CPR on HJ. "Come on....come on! Hyung wake up!!", Min Ho cried out. After another 10 seconds of trying to revive his brother, he heard another car approaching down the expressway. "Damn. Its probably that guy again." In a hurry, Min Ho tried to carry his hyung to the passenger seat of his vehicle. Not having time to put him in properly, Min Ho just put him in there, shut the door, and got back in the car on the driver's side. Turning the key in the ignition, Mir came racing behind them in his Charger just as MinHo expected.

"Crap! Geun Suk where the hell are you?!", MinHo said aloud. Mir fired shot ahead of him. Not wasting anymore time, Min Ho slammed on the gas and drove off. Not even 1 minute after getting back on the road, Hyun Joong's car exploded, eliminating Mir on contact. MinHo's car made a big jump but luckily it still landed on all fours.

"I hope he's dead.", MinHo said relieved. He looked at his hyung next to him,  then looked back on the road. As his bloody hands from his wounded shoulder gripped the wheel.....Min Ho thought that they were not going to make it. At least not this time.

 

 


 

After having their leader, Lee Joon,  was headshot, the remainding members of MBLAQ still pursuited after Geun Suk. Heart pounding harder and faster, Geun Suk could no longer out run them. "! What am I going to do?!" Then he got an idea. Geun Suk stopped and turned around to face the car behind him. Without hesitation, he drove right towards them.......fast, planning to crash into them on impact. Seeing him come straight towards them Cheondung, the driver persisted in going with that plan as he sped up even faster. Seungho, who was in the passenger seat, and G.O in the back seat started firing shots toward Geun Suk. Only a few feet away from them now, with multiple holes being made in his winshield, Geun Suk made the time to finish his plan once and for all. He opened his driver door and jumped out while his car was still in motion. The two cars crashed into each other and Cheondung and Seungho flew out the front window and crashed into the front window of Geun Suk's car. Geun Suk however, rolled out onto the street catching every cut and scrape from the uneven highway and landed in the grass on the side of the road.

"Aish!! Ah that hurt like hell....", Geun Suk said as he coughed up some blood upon himself. Feeling a sharp pain in every part of his body, he sortof crawled up to get a glimpse of what had just happened. Just as he planned, they all were dead. Geun Suk spotted his nam dongsaeng's car in the distance. "M-Min Ho....." He turned over to lay on his back as he winced with agony. "APPAA!! EOMMAA!!!……… What have we done?...", he cried out. He couldn't tke this anymore. His family has been through quite enough. Will there ever be peace? Geun Suk closed his eyes as he heard the shouts of his brother echo sweep across the highway.

"HYUNG!!!HYUNG!!!", exclaimed Min Ho as he ran over to aid his eldest brother.