Renewal

Brotherly Fault

Using the energy they gained from their break,  the brothers walked to the nearest city. Luckily it was Busan,  Min Ho's house was located here. 

"Let's head to my house and change clothes. My favorite shirt is completely ruined.", said Min Ho.

"You know we have to go back to family home. We have no time to waste,  Min Ho.", added Hyun Joong.

"Later Hyun Joong.", Geun Suk said flatly. "Right now we need to think and plan. We can't go back empty handed. That will entirely stupid at this point."

Hyun Joong sighed as they motioned a taxi nearby. 

"Hyungnim, we can't get a taxi. Look at us, and plus money is all soaked!", Min Ho exclaimed.

" Fine you walk. I'm getting in a taxi, its freezing out here.", said Geun Suk. He shaked a bit from being brushed by a cool breeze. "Gosh............" Geun Suk hurried up and got in the car. Hyun Joong got in on the otherside.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Hyung scoot over some.", Min Ho said to Hyun Joong as he rushed inside with them before the taxi drove off. The ride took about 30 minutes,  a little more time to relax.

 

Arriving at Min Ho's house,  the night took of the sky as it was ofcourse, later that evening. 

"Home sweet home.............again.", Min Ho said to himself aloud. Hyun Joong was familiar of the setup of his younger brother's house since he visited often, but for Geun Suk that was different story. Since Min Ho started attending the university,  Geun Suk hadn't visited often. Matter of fact,  he doesn't know if he ever visited at all. That thought seem to race through his mind. He felt like the worst brother for the moment,  thinking that he pushed his brothers aside and never bothered to check up on them and.......

"Hyungnim!" Min Ho clapped in his face. " Why are you still standing in the doorway?"

"Huh?", replied Geun Suk trying to regain his focus. "Oh...um...where's the shower?"

A look of suprise appeared on Min Ho's face. "Mianhae,  I forgot this is your first time. You should come visit often." Min Ho directed Geun Suk up 2 long flights of stairs to the guest room. "Clothes and any other toiletries are in here. Let me know if you need anything else.", he said. 

Soon after that the brothers departed and Hyun Joong and Geun Suk headed home to their house to gather some materials. Starting tommorow they will become different, become stronger to take on the rivals comming after them. In their parents' name,  they will protect what is rightfully theirs. It's not because they stole it,  but because they earned it. At least they think they do. A new begining for the three heirs. The renewal for new the leaders of a trillion dollar corporation.