Uncommited To Theft

Brotherly Fault

Five hours later,  Geun Suk woke up with a gasp of shock. He tried moving but was handcuffed to a pipe connected to the brick wall behind him. Geun Suk looked at his surroundings, the room was dark with only a small,  dull light bulb that flickered on and off. 

Coughing.

He spotted Hyun Joong in the right corner of the room tied down by rope. His head was bleeding down his face and onto his shirt. 

"Nam dongsaeng! Yah, Hyun Joong! Wake up!",  Geun Suk loudly whispered to his younger brother. Hyun Joong stirred and finally opened his eyes. When he did, for the first time, he looked terrified. "Hyun Joong! Hyun Joong!",  Geun Suk called again. HJ faced his brother. "What's happening? Why are we here?", he said shockingly.

Geun Suk sighed. "I don't know." Then another thought came to him. " Min Ho? Where is Min Ho?" 

"There.", Hyun Joong replied. He motioned his head in the direction of their youngest brother. And there Min Ho laid, directly in front of Geun Suk but farthest away. From what they can make out,  it didn't look like Min Ho was breathing.

"No. No. It can't be.", Geun Suk thought as his eyes began to fill with heartbroken tears. Feeling as ever hopeless at the moment,  he remember the promise he made to his abjussi. The promise to take care of his younger siblings. To keep them out of harms way. He had done it for a decade now,  and now wouldn't be the time to stop. Geun Suk squirmed and pulled at the handcuffs that was on him. Still traumatized by the sight, Hyun Joong tried to slip under the rope he was tied too. Min Ho still didn't make any move or any sign that he was still alive. It couldn't end this way. With one final forceful attempt Geun Suk broke free from the cuffs and tore of the pipe with it. The blood red marks around his wrist was very noticeable and painful,  but that didn't seem to slow him down. He ran to Hyun Joong and pulled apart the rope that tied him in one try. 

"Are you alright?", he asked him as he turned his face to see the wound on his forehead.

"Gwenchana", Hyun Joong replied. Then Jang raced to Lee. "Nam dongsaeng! Nam dongsaeng! " He started to shake Lee. 

Coughs soundly. Min Ho wakes up to find himself in the arms of his brother. "I thought I lost you.", GeunbSuk said with relief. Scared as hell Min Ho embraced his hyung.

_____________________

"We have to get out of here.", Hyun Joong whispered to the two of of them. As soon as he said that, a hidden door swung right open and out came three guys with baseball bats in there hand. Geun Suk pulled up Min Ho to his feet and pulled both Hyun Joong and Min Ho behind himself.

"Who the hell are you?",  Geun Suk asked the guys.

"You don't know? Well of course you wouldn't. People who steal from us wouldn't want to know who theytake from.", said the guy in the middle.

"What are you taking about? We didn't steal anything!", shouted Geun Suk builing the fury within himself. 

"Maybe not you directly,  but your parents did. They took the money and the jobs that was ours from the start. And we are going to take it back, begining with killing the new leaders of the KJS Corp.", the man said as he moved closer to them.

"Appa and omma wouldn't have done that. You have no right to put them in that foul mouth of yours!", Hyun Joong spat with more energy than he actually had.

The man smirked. " The same way it was easy to kidnap you,  the same way it will be to overyhrow you all." He turned his head toward the men that stood behind them. "Kill them.", he said coldly and walked out of the room but left the door opened. 

"W-What.......kill us?", Min Ho said trembling.

The two men ran act them head on with their bats out. As one of them swung at them, Geun Suk caught the bat in time and dropped kicked the dude in the face. He then used that bat and swung at the second one. Once they fell to the floor, Geun Suk started beating them nonstop with the bat. Their blood flew left to right, landing on Jang's clothes and face. The two guys was beat unconscious but that didn seem to stop Geun Suk from continuing to the hit them. He was too angry and too hurt to stop and think that he might kill them if he doesn't stop.

Suddenly Hyun Joong put his hand in front of the bat and stopped Geun Suk from swinging one more. "Stop, it can't be like this. This is only the begining. Don't become a murderer like them hyungnim.", said Hyun Joong. As Geun Suk stared at his brothervabd front of him with deadly eyes, his youngest brother, Min Ho came next to him and took the bat from their hands.

"Now let's get out of here.", said Min Ho. "We have to prove our innocence from being accused as theives. We can't commit to such things. 

Geun Suk looked at Min Ho,  then at Hyun Joong  then looked down as his bloody shirt and hands. " What  exactly is going on?", he thought.