New Problem again ?!

I Will Always be There for You

 

 

Inside the  office

Sm: Mr.Lee, help me to prepare the meeting room. and please contact all Super Junior and SNSD member. Make sure they all must be present.

Mr.Lee: Okay sir. when will the meeting start ?
Sm: As soon as possible. and if possible, tomorrow morning.
Mr.Lee: I would tell them to prepare all of this. excuse me sir.

Mr.Lee was out of the room and approached the managers.

Mr.Lee: Oh .. Song Kibum? Can you help me?
S. Kibum: What is it?
Mr.Lee: Please contact all of Super Junior and SNSD  member.. Sm will conduct a meeting tomorrow morning. and make sure they will all be present.
S. Kibum: Okay sir. I will contact them.
Mr.Lee: Thank you ..

__________________________________________

The next day .. it was still too early ..

Suju's Manager: Leeteuk? Are all members slept here last night?
Leeteuk: Yes
Suju's Manager: Great. If so, come quickly. Get  ready to leave to office. Mr.Sooman will conduct a meeting
Leeteuk: Meeting? Why all of a sudden? We'll go and get ready .. You can go to the office first, hyung ..

__________________________________________

SNSD's Manager: Taeyeon? Please tell them all to get ready .. we need to go to office now. We have a sudden meeting.
Taeyeon: What? Meeting? Aish .. Okay ..
Taeyeon directly invite the manager to sit down and wake up all of the members

Without further ado, members can’t protest because this is a sudden meeting of Mr.Sooman.
___________________________________________

Once they are all getting ready, they leave to the office and gather at the meeting room that had been prepared
___________________________________________

Sm: You've come. Sorry. A little late
Leeteuk: Why so sudden ?
Sm: Since the event and this collaboration is also a sudden
Siwon: * Widen his eyes and whispered to Donghae * Well! He will involve them all?
Donghae: I don’t  know ..
Ryeowook: What Collaboration ?
Sm: Super Generation! and I will paired up all of you .. Siwon and Donghae, your spouse is Sooyoung and Taeyeon * smirk *
Ryeowook: What? Siwon and Sooyoung? * Sound shock *
Sm: Why? Do you mind?

Sooyoung looked to Ryeowook and smiled, pretend That everything is going to be okay
Ryeowook: No *Sound a little mad *
Siwon: Relax wookie .. Sooyoung is  my  sister. * Flashed a smiled *
Ryeowook: But hyung! Sooyoung don’t  think about you like that. and you know it.
Donghae: What do you mean?
Ryeowook: None of you business * rolled his eyes *
Leeteuk: I'm sorry sir. But, why Sooyoung have to be paired up with Siwon?
Sm: First, I apologize for involving you all. Siwon and Sooyoung , who else? anyone ?

* All was silent and looked at each other

Siwon: Paired me up with YoonA
Sm: What? She will be the MC at the event
Siwon: What if she's not Mc. whether she could be my dance couple ?
Sm: of course not.
Ryeowook: I think it would be better if Siwon with Yoona . they are the main partners from all of us , right ?
Sm: but this time ... .. it's different for awhile ... * thinking * Aishh! never mind. Yoona and Siwon. You satisfied now?

Siwon nodded and looked to Yoona

Sm: In that case, I will announce the couples first. First. Yoona-Siwon, Donghae-Taeyeon, Yuri * Eunhyuk, Donghae Widen his eyes, Eunhyuk? *, Sooyoung-Sungmin, Jessica-Leeteuk, Shindong, Sunny, Seohyun-Kyuhyun, Ryeowook-Fany and Hyoyeon-Yesung

Donghae: I'd be more satisfied if I was paired up with Yuri
Eunhyuk: Why? It's okay sir. I want to dance with Yuri
Yuri just shut up and look towards donghae .. "It's okay", She whispered

Sm: My decision was unanimous. there is no change of partner again. you only need to undergo all of this and start practicing. Meeting finished. Thank you for your presence! * Sm stood up from his seat and out of the room *

_____________________________________

Leeteuk: I hate this. Why does he have to involve Taeyeon?
Siwon: Hyung? thinking about the collaboration?
Leeteuk: Yes. She's supposed to be my partner, right?
Siwon: Yes .. And Donghae should be paired Yuri .. * sigh *
Leeteuk: Never mind. Let's practice.

All members of Super Junior and SNSD get into the practice room.

Eunhyuk: yahh! Siwon, guess what! I'm very pleased today !
Siwon: Why? * Looked to donghae who looks angry *
Eunhyuk: I was paired up with yuri! This is the first time,you know ?

Donghae came and approached us. Don’t dare to touch my Yuri ! or you would know the consequences!

(EunHae relationship began to loose because Eunhyuk prefer to focus on women rather than a friend)

Eunhyuk: What? What are you going to do ?
Donghae : Anything !!

__________________________________________

Leeteuk: Okay .. Come on! Let's practice! * Turn on the Music *

All of them was stand with their partner and start dancing.
Siwon: If I know you'll be my partner, I will propose a y dance

Yoona smiled and looked away, because she was afraid she would be blushing that time
_________________________________________

Donghae POV

I can’t  focused to dance, because I kept an eye on Eunhyuk. Yes. Honestly, Eunhyuk was already like yuri for a longn time . and I was afraid that he would take yuri from me (Aishh!! What are you thinking, Lee Donghae! Don’t be afraid. Yuri love you ) * Try to calm Himself *

Once we were getting tired, Leeteuk hyung told us to rest, and I immediately went to Yuri

Donghae: Yul? * Looked to her eyes *, are you happy?
Yuri: What? What are you talking about?
Donghae: Ah! No. .. No. .. I just ..
Yuri: Just jealous? * Laughed *, no need to worry oppa .. we're just partner .. *Looked to Eunhyuk*, he is very aggressive ..
Donghae: Yahh! No funny stuff .. Then I will talk with Siwon first. you want to come?

Yuri: No.. I will talk to Yoona ..  
Donghae : Okay then .. Bye .. *Give a pecked on her cheeks*,Oops ? Luckily . no one noticed it .
Yuri blushed and hit his arm playfully .

________________________________________

Donghae : Siwon ! My brotha !
Siwon : Hm ? What’s wrong with you ? Good news ?
Donghae : What good news ? nothing . I just .. happy?
Siwon raised his eyebrows and rolled his eyes "You must be crazy", * Siwon joked and donghae punch his chests *
Donghae: I'm sane !!
Siwon : You’re not ! Hahaha .. *Laughed and left his friend*
Donghae : Yahh ! Where are you going ?
Siwon: I want to buy some drink, you want to come?
Donghae: Of Course. Lets go. * link his left arm to Siwon's neck and Pulled him out *

Siwon : See ? you must be crazy !!
Donghae: and you are my friends.
Siwon: Hahaha .. Right!

__________________________________________
Siwon and Donghae buy a drink and each of them buy their girlfriend's their favorite beverage.
they return to the practice room and went to Yoona and yuri

Siwon: Here, have a drink first .. *hand the drink to YoonA*
Donghae : This is your’s..
YoonYul : Thank you Oppa ..
Siwon: Yul, what about Eunhyuk?
Yuri: He's very aggressive. he always pulled me close to him. * sigh *
Yoona: unnie, you should have pushed him away ..
Donghae: Need some help?
Siwon: Haha! If you need help, just call us. I bet his face would be destroyed by him *Looked to Donghae*

Yuri : How about your partner ?
Yoona: He was so cheesy!
Siwon : Hahaha .. why did you tell them? It was our secret. * all of them laughed and without their notice , break time has passed, and they have to practice again *
______________________________________________


When they are practicing, Taeyeon suddenly fell and sprained her leg

Taeyeon: Aw! My leg! * holding her leg *
Donghae: Taeyeon ? are you okay?
Leeteuk: Beware. Taeng? Are you okay? * Looked to Donghae * What are you doing?
Donghae: What? I didn’t  even touch her ?

Donghae went out and slammed the door hardly, Siwon and Kyuhyun followed him
______________________________________________

Donghae POV

Ah! I'm really going crazy! All the problems always come up. Scandal , collaboration and now Leeteuk hyung ?!
______________________________________________
Siwon: Hae? What's wrong with you?
Kyuhyun: You seem very emotional today, hyung ..
Donghae: What? indeed. I was almost crazy!
Siwon : Calm down hae !

Donghae POV

After having a conversation with Siwon and Kyuhyun, I felt better ... yes. to be honest, I did a little frustated today ..

When we were about to return to the practice rooms, all of a sudden Sm call us
______________________________________________
Sm: Siwon, Donghae, Kyuhyun, come here
Siwon: Yes sir?
Sm: I got an offer for you. * give them a paper *, it is a bargain for the show We Got Married, and I’ve a plan to accept the offer. and you three will take part on it .
Kyuhyun: Why? I don’t want to, sir.
Sm: I'm not asking for your opinion. you must come . This is your partner , *handed their partner Photo*

Siwon-Son Eun Seo
Donghae – Hara
Kyuhyun – Jiyeon
_____________________________________________

Donghae: You don’t  need rejected it. This person will not be satisfied if he didn’t make us miserable!
Siwon : Hae !
Donghae : Why ? it’s a fact,right ? Mr.Lee Sooman ?
______________________________________________

Donghae is very emotional today, so that he couldn’t contain his own emotions ..
After hearing that decision from Sm, Donghae stood up and left the room, followed by Kyuhyun and Siwon.
______________________________________________

Kyuhyun: Why should we? * Slammed the door *
Siwon: I also don’t know. I'm getting tired for of all this stupid thing!
Donghae: Me too ..
Kyuhyun: Let's go back to the practice room
Donghae: I don’t  want to. I don’t  want to see them both! I'm disgusted with the nature of Leeteuk hyung, he was never honest about his feelings to Taeyeon
Siwon: Then where are you going?
Donghae: lets go to the rooftop, looking for fresh air.
Kyuhyun: Good Idea!
Siwon: okay. but I will send a text to Yoona first ..
______________________________________________
From : Siwonnie
To : Yoong

Yoong? looks like we are not going back to the practice room .. if you want to find us, we are in the rooftop..
Anyway, what about Taeyeon? whether she's better now?

Yoona receive the text and reply it

From : Yoong
To : Siwonnie

Okay .. I'll be there later .. we are currently accompany Taeyeon unnie  here ..
_____________________________________________