Another Plan ??

I Will Always be There for You

 

 

Siwon POV

We feel more relieved because of SM decision. I thought that he would tell us to end our relationship.
but, curiously, why did he choose Seohyun and Kyuhyun to cover our news?
________________________________________

When we got out of the room, Kyuhyun came and approached us
Kyuhyun: How was it?
Siwon: Good for us .. but I don’t  know, whether it's good for you or not ..
Kyuhyun: What do you mean?
Donghae: You will be involved in this issue .. will you help us?
Kyuhyun: What should I do? is it harmful? (Kyuhyun said in Joked tone)
Donghae: I also don’t know. What do you think?
Siwon: Your relationship with Seohyun will be published .. is that okay ?
Kyuhyun: Great. . What's wrong with that? (Kyuhyun smiled)
Siwon and Donghae givea  curious look at Kyuhyun ,
Siwon: You're okay with this?
Kyuhyun: of course .. Don’t you think that this would be more interesting? we don’t  need to hide it anymore. (Kyuhyun then Laughed)
Siwon: Yes. You're right .. Hahaha. So lucky of you .. Magnae!

Kyuhyun: we will change the word unofficial couple as an official couple, right? It was great!
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Minho suddenly come ,

Kyuhyun hyung? SM told you to meet him now. Minho said
Okay. . I’ll go first .. bye! (Kyuhyun said to all of Them)
Hyung, why SM want to meet him? anything wrong? Minho asked Siwon
You'll know it later. Donghae said
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

At SM’s Room ..
SM: Kyuhyun, you've come
Kyuhyun: why did you call me?
SM: they didn’t tell you?
Kyuhyun: Who ? Siwon and Donghae ? ( SM Nodded ) Of Course they did and I'm okay with That.
SM: Really? Good then .. but we will start the game when SNSD back to Korea
Kyuhyun: When is it ?
SM: Soon .. Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow ..
Kyuhyun: Great! Okay then .. Have you done talking? I still have another schedule
SM: Of Course .. I'm done.
Kyuhyun out of the room and went to Siwon and Donghae,

As expected, I knew he would talk about it. ugh. You know, I hate to hear people who repeat a story. Hahaha
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! What are you doing there? We have to attend the event today Strong Heart. Leeteuk Shouted
Yes .. and we're ready.

Siwon POV
After that, we immediately get into the van and set off to the destination .. Today is a special episode with Super Junior and I'm sure, they will surely discuss about the news.
and of course, when we've started recording, Seung gi suddenly ask all of us
________________________________________________________________________________________________
MC: Well, man around your age , must have been feel something about romance, right? I'm curious, if you're having a romance or not?
Kyuhyun: Almost half of us, are not single anymore (Kyuhyun joked)
MC: Really? How about you, Siwon? are you still single?
Siwon: What? I .. I was ...
Donghae: Don’t worry ELF, he's still single, Donghae said to all of the viewers
Siwon smiled and breathed with relief ( Aishh ,, Thank you )
Leeteuk : Kyuhyun is kidding you all .. so don’t worry ..

MC: Ah. . Anyway, can you explain to us all about the latest gossip between you and SNSD's member?
Shindong: We are good friends .. We were a  family .. why are you asking?
MC: Really? I envy you guys .. you can close to them .. (The MC joked and make all of Them Laughed)
Leeteuk: Really? If so, come and join us ..
MC: Hmm .. Maybe later .. haha .. So ...
The show continued with some question and then it’s the end of the show ..
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Donghae : Aishh! Kyuhyun .. (Leeteuk said while hitting kyuhyun’s head )
Kyuhyun: Why?
Shindong saw Kyuhyun and  hit his head too ..
Kyuhyun: Why are you all hitting me?
Siwon: Because you've said something that almost makes us crazy (Siwon Laughed)
Kyuhyun: ahh .. I got it .. but I'm just kidding ..
Leeteuk : It’s okay anyway .. let’s go home ..
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Siwon POV
Finally!! we got home .. I'm so tired lately .. after arriving at the dorm, I called Yoona,
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Siwon: Hey .. What are you doing now ?
Yoona: packing up  my stuff .. we're going back to Korea tomorrow .. how about you?
Siwon: I just got back .. really? you will come back tomorrow? great! Since I already  miss you ..
Yoona: from where? yes .. we're going back tomorrow .. I miss you too ..
Siwon: from recording the show ‘Strong Heart’ .
Yoona: Oppa, have you talk to SM?
Siwon: I have .. but he thought differently from us .. he decided to involve Seohyun and Kyuhyun in this situation ..
Yoona: What? Do they agree?
Siwon: Kyuhyun agree on this, but if Seohyun, I don’t  know .. maybe we should let them discuss this first ..
Yoona: Yes .. Anyway Oppa .. I'm going home tomorrow, do you have any schedule tomorrow?
Siwon: tomorrow? Doesn’t seem to exist. why? I'll pick you up tomorrow .. at the airport. (Siwon added)

Yoona: Really? I'm very glad to hear it .. ( YoonA smiled and giggled )
Siwon : Haha .. Just wait for me .. if so .. I will hang up first .. bye , love you ..  ( Siwon smiled and hang up the phone )
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Donghae POV
After returning from the show, I called my girlfriend,
________________________________________
Donghae : Hello Beautiful .. What are you doing now ? I miss you …
Yuri : Hello too .. Me ? I was thinking about my boyfriend .. I guess I'll see him again tomorrow ..
Donghae: Really? Your boyfriend must be very happy .. (Donghae Joked)
Yuri: Hahaha .. What 'bout you? what are you doing now?
Donghae: I’m going to take a bath now .. Hehe .. But I’ve to told you something .. about that news ..
Yuri : Yes .. What’s with that ?
Donghae: Siwon and I've discussed it with SM .. and he decided to involve SeoKyu couple .. Since they are SM Maknae’s unofficial couple ..
Yuri : Really ? I hope that it will going well .. haha ..
Donghae : I Hope soo .. anyway,see you tomorrow .. I’m going to take bath now .. bye ..
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SM POV
I was wondering about that scandal .. why don’t we involve other artists? I mean, involving Siwon and Donghae with other artists?

I heard that Siwon-Sooyoung and Donghae-Taeyeon is pretty well known by sonelf ..
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note :
How about this update ? I hope you guys like it .. thank you for subscribe my story ..
I just saw the Super Generation performance at SBS Gayo Daejun 2011 ..
and I was inspired by the couple . SooWon and DongTae .. hahaha ..
but take it easy .. This is the story of YoonWon and YulHae ..Don’t forget to leave your comment .. ;)